Plan

My Fairy Godfather

Chaerin’s POV

Hi to you too, Lee Chaerin

No way... THE Choi Seung Hyun is helping me. Maybe this is a dream...I shut my eyes and pinched myself. “Ouch!” wait... Did that hurt? Does this mean I’m not dreaming?

“Chaerin-ah, are you okay?” as I heard him say worriedly snapping out my thoughts. Thinking what should I say.

 “uhh..” Did he just said my name? My heart started beating faster and my cheeks feel hotter.

“uhh? What? I don’t get it.” He said with this cute confused bingu look. “A-y-yes! I’m fine! Never better.” I replied with my smile reaching to my eyes. 

Did I just stutter?  OH MY... uggh... Way to go.. You’re so attractive Chaerin.. I shook my head and bit my lips.

“Eye smile” I heard him said as he stopped again my train of thoughts. I looked at him with confusing eyes. He smiled to me showing again those cute dimples of his.

“Cute” He said and then he handed me my things and stood up then walk away.

My eyes widened. What the hell did just happen? Did he just compliment me? I shook these thoughts of mine as I get up and walked out of the crowd who just witnessed the best event I will ever have in my entire life.

“Unnie! Chaerin unnie!”  I turned around and saw my step-sister running toward me.

When I was 7 years old , My mother died because of an accident. She was trying to save a little boy crossing the street. He was about to be hit by a car but my pushed the boy out of the way and instead it hit her.

I was depressed for months and that’s where my father thought that I need a mom so he got married again thinking that I would be back to my happy self. 

Well I did get back to my old self but not because f my new mother but because of my step-sister. My step-mother is not what you think. She’s not cruel like in those fairy tale books but she’s not kind either. She just doesn’t treat me as her child. She’s like a stranger who feed me.

Unlike her, My step-sister treated me like we’re blood related. She is the reason I started to smile.

I snapped back to reality. “Oh! Minzy-ah!” I said as I gave her my eye smile.

“Yah! Unnie! Did I just saw you and Seung Hyun –oppa together?” She asked me with curious eyes. “I’m not telling you! Because of you, I was so close in being late. SO. CLOSE.” I turned my back on her as I started walking to my class.

“Unnie! I didn’t mean to! I tried waking you up but you slept like a pig.” She snorted. “I’m so not telling you. hmpp” I tried walking faster as she stayed behind and followed me.

 

----‘s POV

Up at the rooftop, laying down on the floor and looking at the blue skies, feeling the cool breeze touching my face while thinking ways how could I kill my boredom. I heard the door open.

“YO! Wassup!” I sat up and looked toward the familiar voice and gave a smile at my best friend. ”Hey bro! ” He walked towards me and bend down and  did our awesome friendship handshake.

”yaah.. Youngbae.. I’m bored. Entertain me.” I hugged his right leg tightly and whined to him.“Heey! Don’t touch me.” He shook his leg and I  let go of my arms. 

“What should I do to make this year interesting.. hm...” I tried to think of things that I can do.

Trash the school? naah too last year. Do pranks on teachers? too mild. Break girls hearts? already have done that or how about.. suddenly I heard him speak, stopping me from my thoughts.

“Why are people crowding around that girl?” “girl? What girl?” I asked curiously.

“That chubby nerdy girl.. what’s her name.. um.. ah! Lee Chaerin! Oh.. wait isn’t that hyung?” Pointing down to the tall black haired man in the middle of the crowd.

“Huh?” I stood up so I can take a better look at scene happening below us and suddenly an amazing idea pop into my awesome head.  

I smirked and said “This year is going to be fun.” Youngbae looked at me weirdly, shooked his head while putting his arms in front of him making a cross.

Yah. I know that look. Whatever your planning is Kwon Jiyong, I’m out of it.”

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

As you can see, I changed my way of writing. I hope this was better. I also edited a lot of things in chaper one. You're freely to go back and checking it out! :) 

Yes I know It was short. Please don't kill me. :X