Popular kids

My Fairy Godfather

In the cafeteria, trying to find her cute little sister, Chaerin looked around.  Minzy said she’s here already. Ah, whatever I’ll just get a table for us if not, we might have to sit on the ground.

The cute chubby girl tried to find a vacant table for her and dongsaeng to eat at. Still looking around, absorbed in what she was doing, she didn’t notice that one of the people who was sitting on the table pulled out their feet and tripped her.

The poor girl fell over on her knees, causing the whole student body to laugh.

I can’t believe this! This is so embarrassing. Chaerin felt her cheeks heating up due to humiliation and covered her face with her hands.

“Oh my, nerd why are you so clumsy?” teased by the guy who was the reason that her bum was hurting.

“Yeah Chaerin-ah, why so clumsy?” a deep voice suddenly pierced Chaerin’s heart as her prince suddenly stood  up  proud from his seat that wasn’t much far from the ‘scene’ that was happening right now.

Does this mean he was watching me all this time? Why was this happening to me? First at the classroom and now here at the cafeteria where almost ALL the students WERE, can’t this day get any worse? Chaerin sighed, pitying herself.

Everyone soon became quiet. All eyes were at the handsome man; he was kingka after all, as he coolly walked towards the poor girl.

He was now standing in front of Chaerin.  The kingka bent down. “Are you okay Chaerin-ah?” the man asked worriedly and stared at her eyes as his eyebrows knitted together. The nerd just nodded shyly, wishing that this was all a dream.

Seunghyun helped Chaerin to get up on her feet. The crowd suddenly riled up. Whispers here, whispers there, WHISPERS EVERYWHERE.

“Did oppa just help her?” “The nerd is so lucky!” “Earlier was Jiyong and now it’s Seunghyun? Who is next MY KRIS?!!”

Chaerin just ignored all of the comments. It didn’t matter anymore, maybe in earlier years  but after being a nerd for almost 10 years, she just got used to them. Well you and you and oh... you too.

She suddenly stiffened up as she felt her wonderful prince held her wrist and dragged her towards his table where his popular friends sat up.

His friends looked at her prince with questioning eyes. He just smiled, showing his perfect teeth and two deep dimples. “She’s going to eat with us.” He said causing the student body to gasp.

Seunghyun pushed her gently down for her to sit and then sat beside her. Chaerin was still dumbfounded. She, a nerd, was sitting with the popular kids, not just the popular kids but the KINGKAS AND QUEENKAS OF THE ENTIRE SCHOOL.

At the popular kids' table, sitting with them and was in front of her prince, Lee Seung Hyun, A.K.A Seungri for victory because he the star player in all sports, in basket ball, tennis, baseball, football, soccer, you name it. He was the most wanted player in all of the sports club there are and because he was the jack-of-all-trade in sports, he was also extremely arrogant.

Sitting beside the star player was Kang Daesung, the smiling angel. He was very kind and considerate to people. He even held a door for Chaerin just because she was a girl. His voice was also like his face, like an angel.  He is the main star in the school’s choir, not to mention that that their choir was so good that even musicals started to seek out for their members.  

Across Chaerin and next to the two kingkas are the two queenkas, Park Sandara and Park Bom. Both of them are called the Park duo or Double Park and her ex-best friends.

“Yaaah. Hyung! Why did you let this... this loser sit with us? ” The star player asked as he made a disgusted face. “Our image might get tarnished by this, oppa” Bom whispered and continued eating her corn.

Chaerin rolled her eyes. Oh god, really? It’s not my fault that food is yummy and that my body can’t be slim like you to even if you eat so much.

“Hey, don’t be like that to my friend.” Seunghyun said and tried to look hurt.

Friend... friend... HE WAS MY FRIEND!! HE TREATS ME AS A FRIEND!! OH.MY.RILLAKUMA. I JUST CAN’T. MY FEEEEEELS!! MY HAPPINESS IS OVER FLOWING OMO. OMO. OMO. I can just die right here. Chaerin bites her lower lip to prevent forming a smile.

“Beside, she’s not a loser, she’s cool.” Her prince said smiling fondly at her and ruffled her hair.

“Seunghyun-oppa stop--”

“WAIT. Did she just call you oppa? ” Seungri said annoyed, gritting his teeth.

Oh shattap panda. Stop worshiping yourself and go to sleep. Chaerin sighed.

“Aigooo. How cute” The man with velvety voice that seems like it came from heaven said and stood up from his sit and patted Chaerin’s hair, as he gave her his famous smile.

Seeing Daesung smile, Chaerin can’t help to smile back, well not just her but everyone in the cafeteria who saw the man smile.

A loud sound was heard due to the opening of the cafeteria’s door. All of them were out of the ‘daesung trance’ and looked toward the door.

Jiyong was standing at the door. Besides the fashion king was his best friend, Youngbae. The duo went towards the table where his friends where sitting at.

“As always, Jiyong-ah you don’t have to always have a dramatic opening.” Dara said as she let out a sigh and rolled her eyes.

“Of course I need to be dramatic; I need to announce to you peasants that the KING has arrived.” Jiyong playfully said as he crosses both of his arms onto his chest and stood up tall and proud.

“Uggh. You’re worse than Seungri.” Bom sighed as she face palmed.

The king just gave her noona a boyish grin and sat down as Youngbae followed sitting beside him.  Jiyong turned his head the opposite direction. His eyes opened wide as he saw who was sitting on his other side.

“Lee Chaerin?” The man asks his student. 

“I can’t believe it either, Seunghyun-hyung is apparently friends with her” Seungri said to Jiyong.

“Well I’m her friend also, so it’s okay.” The dragon shrugged not caring anymore.

“Well me too. She’s nice.” Youngbae added.

Double Park just scoffed. “Really? Oh my God. ” Dara said not believing on what she just heard.

“Well, I think she’s nice as well.” Daesung said and smiled again.

 “Yeah, well maybe just this once.” Seungri said giving up. Seeing Daesung’s smile is a purifier of the soul. You can’t say anything bad after seeing the angelic smile.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

It's been awhile, I know. Sorry guys for not updating. It's just that I've been busy with school stuff. Thesis piling up unto my face. heung heung~ 

Well summer break just started for me. Well it's only two weeks until summer class starts. YES I HAVE SUMMER CLASS POOR ME. heung heung~

Anyways I'll try to update three times this week just for youuu guyths~ 

Please do comment! It's my fuel for motivation. I like hearing your thoughts and feedbacks~