Lesson#1

My Fairy Godfather

“Unnie, I got to go! I have classes to go to.” Minzy said as she gets her bag that was sitting on her bed. “You’re fine right?” She asked her big sister and waited for her reply.

“Yes. Yes. Don’t worry about me just go to your class.” Chaerin said as she playfully shooed her sister.

As she opened the door, Minzy bumped her head into something... or someone.

“Ah... ouch.. It’s hurts” Minzy said as she rubbed the spot that was hit. She looked up and saw the person that she bumped into. She smiled politely to the familiar person in front of her.

Chaerin was shocked when she saw the man standing at the entrance. She stared and observed at the rather tired looking man, drench at his own sweat and try grasping to get some air. Was he worried about me and came looking for me? Chaerin felt giddy because of her thoughts. AIISH! Chaerin-ah don’t be delusional. There is no way he would come looking for you.

“Unnie! I really need to go bye! Take care of yourself unnie. Bye oppa! Nice seeing you.” Minzy suddenly said stopping Chaerin creating a debate inside of her head.  She gave a smirk to her unnie and mouthed ‘hwaiting’ and wave to the man still standing by the entrance and leaved them both alone with each other’s companies.

No Minzy!! Don’t leave me!!! Chaerin was speaking in her thoughts when the man suddenly coughed . She looked at him as he went inside the infirmary.

“So, Seunghyun-ssi? What brings you here?” Chaerin asked to the man that was away within 3 meters from her bed. The man turned to her and smiled showing those two cute dimples of his. “I went here because my throat is sore.  I was going to ask the nurse if she has some lozenges but... ” He said as he looked around the infirmary and continued. “It seems she’s not here.” He said as he pouted.

Chaerin blushed hard. Her heart started beating fast. Was he always this cute?! Oh my, my heart.  She clenched her hand on her chest. “Why are you doing that? Does your heart hurt?” Seunghyun asked worriedly as he strives over to her bedside. “Are you okay? I saw y-someone told me that you got hurt. You got your head hit by a ball. It didn’t hit your medulla right?” He said as he cupped my face.

OH.EM.GEE.CHOI. SEUNG.HYUN.IS.ING.TOUCHING.MY.FACE. I just can’t. I think I can die now. “Ah no, I’m just scratching it. I think a mosquito bit me. Hehehehe... ” Chaerin said and smiled awkwardly. Of course I can’t tell him the truth why I clenched my chest. What he said is true about my heart is hurting but not because of the ball hitting the medulla but because of him being so cute.

Seunghyun looked deeply into Chaerin’s eyes. “Well I’m glad that it’s not that serious.” Seunghyun cutely smiled as he relaxed his tense muscle and let out a sigh of relief. “Thank you Seunghyun-ssi  for worrying about me.” Chaerin smiled.

Seunghyun felt his cheek heat up. Oh god... why is she this cute. “Seunghyun-ssi? Why so formal Chaerin? Call me Seunghyun or better yet call me oppa.” He said to Chaerin that her face was still being held up into his captive. “Eh? S-S-Seunghyun” She said shyly and blushed madly.

“Okay, now try the other one.” He said cheekily. “Eh?! Wha-what?!” Chaerin said shockingly as if she can’t believe what she heard as her eyes were bulging out of her eyeballs.

“Chaerin, Please? For me?” Seunghyun said doing his puppy eyes while blinking his eyes cutely.

Chaerin chuckled at the man’s cuteness right in front of me. “Okay.. Okay... S-Seunghyun-o-o-oppa” She said to Seunghyun that still holding her face in his hands.  “You called me Chaerin-ah?” He said smiling fondly at her. She blushed and felt the butterflies go wildly in her stomach. Seunghyun tucked her hair behind her ear. Both were looking at each other’s eyes. Getting lost into Chaerin’s orbs, Seunghyun was startled when he felt his phone rang.

He picked up his phone. “Oh? Youngbae-ah? What? Okay I’ll be there. Bye.”  He said to the person who he was talking to through the phone. He turned to Chaerin. “Sorry Chaerin-ah. I got to go now. My friend is waiting for me.” He apologized as walked through the door leaving a dumbfounded Chaerin behind.

“What the hell just happened?” Chaerin said.

As she was walking home, Chaerin felt her phone vibrate. She received Jiyong’s address and  He told her to come ASAP. She texted her mother that she would be a little late and took a cab.

When she finally got to her destination, Chaerin’s eyes enlarged 10000X when she saw Jiyong’s house.  Is this really it? Did I make a mistake? This house looks like a museum!! What the... ing rich people and their money...

An old man in a tuxedo went up to her and said “Miss Lee Chaerin?” Chaerin nodded.  “Hi miss Lee. I’m a one of the butler of the Kwon family. This way, please follow me.” The butler said as he gestured the way.

Chaerin entered the room that the butler pointed at. The room was huge! 2 times of her room can fit inside the room. She looked around and saw many expensive vases and beautiful paintings decorated the big room. She saw a blackboard in the room and a guy standing beside it.

 “Chae-ah! You’re here! I’m glad you didn’t get lost” the bleached haired man said and smiled. “Yeah me too. Good thing your butler was there Jiyong.” Chaerin said.

“Now that you’re here, let’s get started.” Jiyong said and gestured Chaerin to sit on the sofa in front of him. “Our operation: make the prince fall in love will start now. I will help you become ‘pretty ‘ in societies definition. Also take note that I will only help you until the school’s dance which will be in 6 months away from now.” He said and flip the blackboard over.

“Now for the 1st session.” He said as he tapped on the side of the blackboard.

“Lesson #1: Loss weight” Jiyong said as Chaerin’s face became dark. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi Guths! I know it's early but I think It was better if I updated now than latuur. 

Anyways, I hope this was long enough? sorry if the last chapter was short. 

It was because of me wanting to update for you guys and like I said I would become busy when weekend comes. 

I think I would write in 3rd person POV forever. jk. but mostly I will.

Thank you for upvoting rawwiz and teevee