Fashion King

My Fairy Godfather

Chaerin is still looking at the weirdly handsome guy in front of her bed. The is wrong with this boy? Still looking at him confusedly, Jiyong tried to snap at Chaerin to bring her back to the reality world.

“Earth to Lee Chaerin? Are you in Mars?” said Jiyong while he waved his hands infront of the confused girl. “ Huh? What? ” “I said when should we start?”He asked with a cheeky smile.

She answered with her confused look again. “You know with your uhm... lessons” Jiyong wiggled his eyebrows. Chaerin shook his head.

“I don’t know. This is not a good idea.” “Like I said. I won’t take no for an answer.””Buut--””No buts. ” He holds her shoulders and looked into her eyes.

“Listen chae, can I call you that?” He asked and waited for Chaerin’s confirmation before continuing. Chaerin nodded.

“Aren’t you sick and tired of being bullied because of your looks? I want them to see the girl that they bullied can fight back and that they would regret bullying you. Let me help you, no wait, I want to help you.”  He said and ended with a sweet smile.

“Okay. Okay. I get it already. You didn’t have to be dramatic.” Chaerin said as she removed Jiyongs hands on her shoulders and gave him a reassuring smile.

“Thank you” She said. “No. No. Thank you.” He replied back.

THWAACK.

The door opens, reviling a very worried girl with black short hair.

“UNNIE!! Are you--” Frozen like a statue, the girl stopped talking looking to the two figures in front of her.

 “Oh Minzy-ah!”  Said Chaerin while looking at her sister who is still frozen at the door. 

“Chaerin-ah I should get going but before I go, can I let’s exchange numbers. ” Jiyong said and smiled. Chaerin nodded.

After they have exchanged numbers jiyong said to chaerin “I just contact you  when it will start.” He stopped for a while and continued. “And also sorry again for hitting you with a ball.” He said as he rubs the back of his neck. Chaerin chuckled because of his cuteness.

“You have been forgiven.” She said and gave him an eye smile.

Jiyong blushed. What the hell, was she always this cute?  He shook away his thought and walked to the door. He looked at minzy who still was frozen.

“Nice meeting you too,  Minzy-ah. ”  He said and gave her a smile. After Jiyong was gone, Minzy snap back to reality. She ran to the side of her sister’s bed.

“Unnie wasn’ that.. Kwon Jiyong? ” the younger girl asked. “ Yeah...why? Do you know him?” Chaerin said.

“Yah unnie don’t tell me you don’t know him. Oh I forgot your leaving under a rock.” Minzy said, earning her a punch on her shoulder.

“ AH! Unnie that hurts.” She said as she rubbed the spot that got hit. “Don’t be a sissy. I didn’t even use much force. ” Chaerin said as she rolled her eyes. “What about Kwon Jiyong? Continue.”

“Well Kwon Jiyong is really popular. I don’t even know how you didn’t know him. Due to his looks, style and money, everyone looks up to him. Some call him G-dragon because like a dragon, has a very large impact in society. Everything he does, everyone also wants to experience. He is a son of the CEO of an expensive clothing brand maybe thats why his fashion sense is also over the top. They say he is the one that arranges their models on the runaway. If your Seunghyun is the school’s prince then Jiyong is the King. ” Minzy said with eyes of admiration.

I kinda knew he was popular from his looks but not that popular. Chaerin snap back to reality when she heard her phone vibrate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fr: Jiyong

Hi Chae!

Go to my house so we can start our lesson #1

P.S. I’ll give you my address later.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi thar my little readers! :)

Please do comment. I really like your reactions.

If your do have any suggestion or ideas please do tell me. I really appreciate it.

Also tell me below if what do you like better? Reading in Chaerin’s POV or in the Third person’s POV?

I updated early because I think I might not be able to update this Saturday. :(

Thank you for the upvote FaithAngel