Losing weight

My Fairy Godfather

Shocked with what Jiyong said, Chaerin’s eyes widened as fell wide open.  What the hell?! Does this mean I won’t be able to eat my precious food anymore? ANDWAEE~ “AISHHH. SHIROU~ (Don’t want to.)” she said while stomping her two feet on the ground as if she’s throwing a tantrum.

A smile slowly formed from Jiyong’s mouth. She really is so cute. Smiling like an idiot, Jiyong shook his head. “I’m not telling that you should not to eat anymore but that you should eat in a balance way. We want to achieve your appropriate weight for you height. Well... looking from your body shape...” He said stopping for a little while. He raised one of his eyebrows and he started scanning Chaerin’s body top to bottom.

Chaerin noticed what Jiyong did. She felt uncomfortable so she tried to cover her body with her arms.

Jiyong chuckled. Ahhh. This girl really. She is like a ball of cuteness. He sighed and went closer to where Chaerin was. He ruffled her hair. “BABO (stupid), anyways I’ll continue where I was. After looking at your figure, I think you’re not that fat. Yes, maybe you have some ‘extra curves’...”Chaerin suddenly scoffed cutting Jiyong with his ‘deduction’, as what Chaerin wanted to call it. He looked at her with questionable eyes.

“Go on continue.” Chaerin said and gesturing Jiyong to continue.

He looked at Chaerin weirdly and continued. “Okay... The more that I look at you the more I think you’re not that fat. I think you’re more on the chubby side which is easier for our first step that is for you to lose appropriately amount of weight. I don’t want you to look like those anorexic es.” He smiled then continued talking again. “Even though you’re not ‘that’ fat, you still need to lose some weight.”

Understandingly, Chaerin nodded. Jiyong walked to the desk behind the blackboard. He fetched the envelope that was lying on top of the furniture. He walked back to Chaerin and gave her the brown envelop.

“What’s this?” Chaerin asked.

“A documentary about you drooling over Seunghyun-hyung.” He said sarcasticly and rolled his eyes. Chaerin blushed madly. Her heart started beating faster. “Wha--”

 ”I’m just kidding okay. Sheeesh.  Say hello to your best friend, your bible and your life for a month.” He said. She raised her eyebrows confusingly and said “What? I don’t get it.” “Uggh. You know for a nerd, you’re really stupid.” He said. Trying not to faceplam himself, Jiyong continued talking. “This will be your guide for losing weight. You should follow this RELIGIOUSLY. What I mean is that you should do it every day. No exception whatsoever. If I see you break one of these rules, I will make sure you regret breaking it. ” He said and smirked evilly.

Chaerin felt the shivers coming. Jiyong was scary. I think it’s not a good idea to go against him.

When Chaerin got to her home, she noticed the lights of her parents room was still open. What? I think I heard mom talking to dad that he would be coming late so she didn’t need to wait for him anymore.

Then why is she still awake then? She’s the type of person that likes to sleep in every opportunity that she can get. Confusingly, Chaerin went ahead and open the door of their house. As she went inside and opened the lights, She heard a door opens then closed quickly. Now that was scary. She quickly went up the stairs.

Walking to her bedroom, she notices that the bedroom in front of her’s has already turned off the lights. “Well that was weird” said to herself as she scratched her head.  Then she suddenly heard a flush of the toilet. She quickly turned her head to the bathroom.

The door slowly opens.  She jolted up. Her heart started beating faster.  Waait. Why did it open slowly? I remember seeing this scenario in a zombie movie. Don’t tell me a zombie will come out of the toilet. Chaerin started backing up a little bit. HOLY--- AM I GOING TO DIE?! I don’t want to die. I haven’t seen Se7en and Park Hanbyul say their vows to each other.

She heard footsteps from the bathroom. She grabbed the nearest thing to her which was a vase that has a very pretty design. It was sitting on a table outside her bedroom for decorating purposes her mother put it there but for now it will be her weapon to the zombie who will try to eat her.

“Oh.  Unnie you’re here?” Minzy lazily said as she rubs her eyes tiredly. “AHH.  You scared me there. I thought some zombie was going to eat me. I really thought I was going to die.”  Chaerin said as she put back the vase she held on earlier and then clenches her chest area with the other hand and fan herself with the other.  “But then again... I might just become infected and eat you all...”she added and blinks continuously.

Minzy raised her eyebrow and looked at her sister weirdly. “What?” Chaerin asked and playfully tried to look offended. “Unnie, you’re weird. I’m tired and I need sleep. I’m going. Sleep tight.” Minzy said without stopping so that her unnie can’t interrupt. She walked to her bedroom door and twisted the knob clockwise.

“Bu-” Chaerin said to stop her. “Night~” Minzy said and made a kissy face and then closed the door.

Chaerin’s shoulder fell and let a sigh get out of her lips.  She wanted to have a little bonding and to tell her little sister about what happened to her this day and what Jiyong gave her. She wanted to tell her the ‘plan’ or ‘The operation make him fall in love’.  She wanted to ask some advices and to ask if what she chose is the right thing to do. She pouted and sadly walks to her room.

As she entered, she put her bag on a table next to her bookshelf that is on the same side of the door and she puts her things, shoes, earrings and hair tie, in their rightful places. What do you expect? She’s a clean freak. All of her things are well labelled and organized.

She hurriedly gets her clothes for her to change in and she went outside then into the bathroom.  Whaat? She’s not rich okay. Even though she wanted to own one, why would she have a bathroom for herself?

After she’s done taking her night shower, she went back to her room wearing her comfy pajamas. She sits on the chair that was for her little table, besides her bed. As she waits for her hair to dry, she suddenly remembered what Jiyong gave to her. She went to the table where her bags sits peacefully and took out the brown envelope. 

She went to her bed and flopped down comfortably. Lying on her stomach while swing her legs, she opened the envelope and studied by heart the contents of it.

What the eff... Is he trying to help me or is he going to torture me? Her eyes widened as she keep on reading on the contents, feeling as if the world has end.

__________________________________________

5 steps for losing weight in a month by Kwon Jiyong:

  1. Jog every morning before going to school and every time you have extra minutes to spare. You can also jog your way to school. You’re burning you extra carbs while saving money! Exactly hitting two birds with one stone.
  2. Eat you’re 3 meals every day. Don’t skip a meal and never add a meal. Don’t eat that dessert or that midnight snack.
  3. Eat healthy! As much as possible in eating a meal, Always include fruits and vegetables. It’s healthy and it will make you much fuller.
  4. Avoid eating salty foods. Remember, Where ever salt goes water follows!
  5. Drink lots and lots of water. It will help detoxify your body.

And that’s it! Just do this every day and well get that expected results in no time. HWAITING!

__________________________________________

So no more fried Friday or those sweet Saturday? Chaerin tried stopping her tear to fall down.  She puffed her cheeks and pouted. No Chaerin! She slapped both sides of her cheeks using her hands. We can do this! I mean... I can do this! This will be only for a month.  She nodded.

Her stomach grumbled.

Okay... I’ll just start dieting tomorrow. YOU BETTER HAVE SOMETHING IN YOU FRIDGE BECAUSE HERE COMES A HUNGRY LEE CHAERIN! Chaerin went out of her room, down to the stair and into the kitchen to make her last midnight ‘snack’.

 

Beep. Beep. Beep.

Chaerin turned her alarm clock off and rubbed her eyes. She groaned remembering that she need to jog. She got up and went to the bathroom to wash her face. After washing, she went to her room to pick out some clothes. She picked a comfortable shirt and jogging pants.

After getting dressed, she grabbed her phone for what you say, Of course for listening to music. She then ate the leftover sandwich she made last night. Finished eating the sandwich, she went out of the house. She plugged on her earphones and started jogging.

Chaerin has been jogging around her neighbourhood about 20 minutes. She saw a park and decides to take a 10 minutes break. She sat on the bench next to the slides.

She was looking around wondering why there weren’t any children around but her curiosity changed to feeling stupid. Of course there were no children around. It was 5:20 am for Pete’s sake! All the children should be in their dream land and are fighting of monsters, trying to save the world.

Still listening to music on her phone, Chaerin’s favourite song suddenly came up. It was 20 won’s falling in love! She bobbed her head up and down. Ciel, her favourite member of 20 won, started her rapping and Chaerin followed.

Tonight I drop it low

Gibuneun jjaritae

Simjangeun teojyeo blow

Neon nae johnny depp

Ipsuri mallawa nae ppyeossok kkeutkkaji jeoryeowa

Nunbusin neol chyeodabol su eobseo boy I’m so blind

Jinheulg sok jinju nan neoui sinbu

Neol nae geollo mandeulgesseo that’s what a queen do

Yeah in the club it’s getting ugly I don’t care

Can’t nobody stop the fire let them haters sit n stare.

Chaerin stopped rapping because she suddenly heard someone clapping. Weird. She pulled out her earphone and looked around and saw...

NO WAY.

Choi Seung Hyun, her prince, heard her fugly amateur rapping. She became embarrassed and tried to cover her flushed face with her cute chubby hands.

“Hey, hey, are you emabarrased?” Seunghyun said. Chaerin nods, her hands still covering her face.  He came closer to her and sat next to Chaerin. He removed her hands off her face.

“Well... Don’t be. You’re good! Its 20 won’s song right?” He said softly and smiled sweetly. “OH.MY.RILAKUMA. you’re won too?!!” Chaerin said excitedly. Of course it’s not every day knowing someone who has the same fandom as yours.

Seunghyun nodded and said “I’m a fan of them especially small bang”. After hearing what seunghyun said, Chaerin started hyperventilating. (Well not really but yeaah...)“KYAAAAAA!!! ME TOO!! ” Chaerin said spazzingly. (You know what I mean)

Seunghyun chuckled. Suddenly Chaerin remembered something she shouldn’t have remembered at all. Her eyes widened and her blood rose up to her face. It was that she still hasn’t taken a shower.

AHHH!! BABO CHAERIN-AH!! AAAH!! How can I even speak or be close to Prince Seunghyun when I haven’t taken a shower yet. UGGH.

“Seunghyun-ssi” Chaerin said. “oppa.” He replied. “Seunghyun-op- Huh?” Chaerin said confusedly.  “It’s our deal right Chaerin-ah.” He said teasingly. She blushed. “arra (I know.), Seunghyun-oppa!” She shouted embarrassedly as she stood up. “IrememberedIneededtodosomethinasoIneedtogonowbye!” she said without stopping and ran away.

“What?” Seunghyung said, still confused at what Chaerin just said as he scrunched his eyebrows.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

I updated a long one because I didn't get to update last week due to my midterms..

huhuhuhuuh.. curse you ANACHEEEM! >:P

Anyways I hope you liked this chapter! :D 

If you have any suggestion please do comment them. 

or just comment to make me feel not lonely.. DDDDDDDDDDDD8

Thanks for the upvote opalovez