He loves me

I fell for you....

 

 

"You're all done Top", a coordi noona buttoned his jacket and smiled.

 

"Boys we need you on set in 5 minutes ok", their manager said as he left their dressing room.

 

Big Bang were the special guests on today's Strong Heart Talk Show. Since it was the show's 300th episode, this particular episode was going to be live mush to the boys dismay.

 

"Aish I hate live talk shows, I always say stupid things by accident", Tae yang said as he fixed his mohawk.

 

Ji chuckled at his friend, "come on guys let's get this show on the road"

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

"HELLO EVERYONE! AND WELCOME TO STRONG HEART'S 300TH EPISODE SPECIAL!", Dongwook enthusiastically greeted the audience.

 

"Yes yes! Welcome! Today we are going to do something that has never been attempted in Strong Heart history......we're going to be showing this episode LIVVVVEEEE!", Dong yup shouted excitedly.

 

"Deh Deh! But that alsoo means if we make a mistake....then the whole nation is going to see it", Dongwook laughed nervously.

 

"HAHAHAH! Right shall we introduce our special guests then?!"

 

"DEHHHHHHHHHH!", the audience went wild.

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

"You two PALLI! It's ON!", Dara screamed at Minzy and CL who came running out of the kitchen holding a box of fried chicken and drinks.

 

"IS IT ON UNNIE?!", CL jumped onto the sofa next to Dara.

 

Even though they saw Big Bang nearly every single day, they still acted llike crazy fan girls whenever they came on TV.

 

"KYAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!", Minzy joined in as she stuffed a chicken into .

 

 

"JIYONG aka G-DRAGON!!", Dongwook welcomed Ji as the audience went wild.

 

 

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH MY BOYFRIEND!!", Dara jumped off the sofa and shuffled towards the TV on her knees with her arms wide open.

 

"She's crazy", Minzy mimed as she pointed at Dara.

 

CL giggled but then Seungri came on the screen, "OOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

 

"AAHHH!", Minzy fell backwards as CL pushed Minzy away so she could get a better view of Seungri.

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

"Bom-ah!! hurry up it's starting!", ajhumma called Bom who was hiding in the kitchen.

 

"Um....yawnnnnn....I think I'll miss this episode and just go to sleep, good night", Bom quickly ran for the stairs.

 

"Get back here now", her ajhumma glared at her.

 

"But-"

 

"NOW!"

 

Bom pouted and then stomped towards her ajhumma and sat down in a huff.

 

 

Strong Heart was Bom and Ajhumma's favourite show, they always huddled up together on the sofa and laughed and cried with the celebrities on the show. However, Bom knew who the special guests were today and she just couldn't bare to see TOP's face.

 

 

"PLEASE WELCOME TOP-SHI!", the TV bellowed into their TV room.

 

"Hwuuuuu", Bom pretended to flap her collar and sighed, "oh dear I'm so thirsty", she started to get up, "ooww, owwww ajhumma"

 

Ajhumma held onto Bom's ear and pulled her down, "sit that tiny of yours down now"

 

"Arasso arasso", Bom rubbed her ears in pain.

 

"Hello",

 

Bom froze at the sound of TOP's voice, as TOP bowed at everyone and sat down.

 

Bom felt herself smiling slowly, 'It's good to see you again Top....'

 

Ajhumma peeked a glance at Bom from the corner of her eyes and sighed in satisfaction when she saw Bom smiling.

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

The talk show was in full swing now, with Leeteuk, Boom and Daesung having the funniest dance off ever.

 

"AHAHAHAHAHAH ARASSO ARASOO!", Dongwook stopped them, "get back to your seats you animals ahahahah!"

 

"Right time to move on to the next section of Strong heart, THE TALK BATTLE", Dong yup shouted.

 

"OOOOOHHHHHH", the audience cooed on cue.

 

"Deh deh, shall we find out what stories our celebrities have to share with us?", Dong yup looked at Seungri, "Seungri shi why don't you start us off?"

 

"Deh", Seungri sat up an started his story.

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

"STOP.....IT!", Dara tried to pull CL off the TV, "Stop....hugging the.....TV!"

 

"But....unnie.....Seungri.....is.......talking......", CL begged as she clung onto the TV with her dear life.

 

"I.....can't see......Jiyong........", Dara shouted.

 

"Get....offff.....both.....offff youu!", Minzy screamed as she pulled dara's leg who was pulling Cl's leg who was hugging the TV.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Bom giggled to herself thinking about something.

 

"Why are you laughing by yourself like a mad woman?", her ajhumma asked curiously, "I told you not to eat too many corn"

 

"Ani....haha I was just thinking about the girls", Bom laughed again.

 

"2ne1?", her ajhumma asked.

 

"Deh, you know they're probably watching the show right now too going fangirl crazy over the boys ahah", Bom smiled brightly thinking about the girls.

 

"Hmmm, if you miss them so much, why are you still here?", ajhumma pretended to act angry.

 

"Aigoo", Bom shuffled closer to her sweet ajhumma, "and leave you here? Who's going to annoy you if I'm not around eh?"

 

"Aish", she slapped Bom's back jokingly and hugged her.

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

"Hahahaha now tell me Seungri shi why is it that all your stories always involve you getting others into trouble?", Dong yup asked.

 

"That's his charm", Ji sarcastically said before Seungri could defend himself.

 

The audience laughed at Seungri.

 

 

 

"Right.....ohh....Top shi I see you haven't written anything on your topic board", Dong yup and everyone else looked at TOP.

 

"Deh", TOP repled.

 

"Deh?....does that mean you have nothing to talk about?", Dongwook asked.

 

"Ani...I have a lot to say", TOP said seriously.

 

"Should we hear from you then TOP-shi?"

 

 

TOP nodded, "I heard that this episode was going to be live so if no one has any objections I would like to use this as a form of communication"

 

"Communication?", the host asked confused.

 

"Yes....there's someone I'm looking for and I'm hoping through this I'll be able to get my message through to her", TOP said deeply.

 

 

 

Seungri gasped and whispered to Jiyong, "Hyung is TOP hyung going to do what I think he's going to do?"

 

"He better do it", Ji smiled.

 

"Hwaiting hyung", Dae sung and Taeyang whispered to TOP.

 

 

 

 

TOP took a deep breath and then looked straight into the camera as if his intense eyes were going to burn holes into the camera.

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

"Is he", Cl mumbled as she let go off the TV.

 

"I think so..", Dara said as let go off CL and grabbed a fried chicken.

 

"Will he?", Minzy looked at the screen anxiously.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Bom", TOP's voice bellowed out of the TV.

 

 

 

"KKKKYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!", Minzy shouted in excitement.

 

"AGGGHHHHHH COUGH COUGH!", Dara choked on her chicken at the mention of Bom's name.

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

"Bom", TOP's voice bellowed out of the TV.

 

 

Bom spluttered her drink all over her ajhumma at the mention of her name.

 

 

"AISH THIS KID!", the ajhumma wipe her face, "wait....did he just say Bom?"

 

 

Bom and ajhumma turned to face the TV and then at each other in shock.

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Everyone on set went crazy, "Bom?"

 

 

"Wait are you talking about Park Bom shi??", the host asked excitedly, "ohhhhh I've been rooting for you two ever since the KPOP awards incident! I can't believe this isn't a rumour!!"

 

 

TOP waited for everyone to quieten down. He then cleared his throat and in his deep voice he confirmed, "deh....Park Bom"

 

 

The audience exploded into screams again.

 

 

He looked at the camera once again, as if he was looking for Bom.

 

 

"Bom-ah", he sighed, "I've been looking for you...waiting for you for 6 months now"

 

 

 

Every girl on set sighed happily.

 

 

 

"Don't you think it's time for you to come back to me now?", TOP cheekily smiled at the camera.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Arrogant b*stard", Bom muttered under her breath as her ajhumma laughed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TOP looked down at his hands and whispered "I miss you"

 

 

 

Everyone waited for him to continue.

 

 

 

"You asked me if I trust you....of course I trust you, I'm so sorry I ever even doubted you....I wasn't thinking straight then", he confessed in his deep, sincere voice.

 

 

"You asked me if I hate you", TOP sighed and said, "Are you crazy?!"

 

 

The audience laughed at his honesty.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Did he just call me crazy?!", gasped Bom as her ajhumma kept laughing at her reactions.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"How can you even think that Bom....", TOP looked up at the camera again, "I know you're angry with me, I didn't come and visit you at the hospital and I betrayed your trust. But I couldn't face you Bom. After blaming you and humiliating you in front of everyone, you still took that bloody bullet for me! I just couldn't understand how there could be such a selfless person like you Bom, I felt so guilty for what I had done to you I couldn't bring myself to face you.....I was scared you would ....leave me"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bom bit her lip as she listened to TOP.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Aish!!", TOP shouted again making everyone on the set jump, "if you ever jump in front of a gun EVER AGAIN! I swear to god!! That's my job!!"

 

 

 

Everyone laughed at Top's random outbursts during his confession.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Your job ha?!", Bom exclaimed as she grimaced at the TV.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TOP eyes playfully squinted, "I bet you just said, 'Your job ha?!' right?", TOP mimicked Bom gaining laughter again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"HUL!", Bom looked around the room trying to look for a hidden camera.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Joking aside Park Bom.....listen carefully now arasso, because I'm only going to do this once in public.....and the media and fans might go crazy, and YG sajangnim might go crazier but I don't care because this time I'm going to protect you got it?! I can protect you.....", he looked straight into the camera as if Bom was really there.

 

 

 

Everyone held their breath and waited for TOP to continue.

 

 

 

 

TOP looked warmly at the camera, "I Choi Seunghyun.......love you Park Bom," he sighed sadly, "so please.....come back to me...."

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

"I Choi Seunghyun.......love you Park Bom....so please come back to me...."

 

 

Bom stared at the screen, her vision blurred from the tears, her lips whimpered and she bit them to try to steady herself.

 

"Bom-ah", her ajhumma was crying beside her already.

 

"he....loves me.....?", Bom whimpered in shock.

 

"he loves you!", ajhumma repeated.

 

"he loves me!", Bom gasped as she held onto her ajhumma.

 

"HE LOVES YOU!!", ajhumma grabbed Bom up and started jumping up and down.

 

"HE LOVES ME!!", Bom jumped and hugged her ajhumma.

 

 

 

 

 

"What the-", ajhussi walked in to find his wife and Bom jumping, crying and screaming he loves me.

 

He sighed and headed towards the bathroom, "crazy fangirls".

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I think the next chapter will be the last and final one ToT