Sweet revenge

I fell for you....

 

"He must pay for what he did.....", a dark figure sat in the corner of a dimly lit room.

"He will pay!", the figure grimaced, "I will get my sweet revenge.....and torment him for eternity....MUHAHAHAHAHAHAH!"

 

"Uh unnie what are you doing?", Minzy and the girls peeked through and watched CL laugh evily, "are you feeling ok?"

"MUHA-uhum uhum.....I was just um.......", CL shocked by their presence stood up and turned the lights on.

"Is that Seungri oppa?", Minzy picked up photos of the YG family, except Seungri's face was cut out adn instead a picture of the devil was stuck on,"Unnie why did you do that?!", shocked Minzy asked her unnie.

"Aish! It's nothing minzy don't worry about it.", CL quickly took the photos from Minzy.

"Are you ok CL?", Bom asked.

"Sigh....no unnie....but I will be soon," CL grinned evily.

"Oh god I know that look....CL what are you thinking of doing?", Dara asked warily.

CL rubbed her hands and smirked, "Revenge"

"On seungri? How?", Bom looked amused by her dongseng.

"I don't know but....you girls will be helping!", CL grinned.

"What? us? No?", the girls shook their head.

"Oh come on please don't you want to get revenge on Seungri?!", CL pleaded.

"Um not really unnie", Minzy replied.

"Seungri's done nothing to me sorry", dara shoook her head.

"Sorry CL, if only it was TOP then I would totally help you! That guy....because of him my scandal free image is forever ruined!", Bom muttered.

"Well...", and idea popped in CL's head," how about we get revenge on not just seungri but the all the big bang guys?"

"Oohhhh, hmmm I guess now would be a great time to get my revenge for that kiss Jiyong took from me", dara started to smirk as an evil image of her getting revenge on Jiyong formed in her mind.

"Ok I'll help you unnies but Dae and Taeyang oppa haven't done anything wrong", Minzy was worried about the two.

"Collateral damage", CL simply said and started to think about how she could get revenge on the boys.

 

 

"How about giving them food poisoning?", CL suggested.

"Um ok, let's not try to hospitalise them unnies," Minzy replied.

"yeah Minzy is right, the press will have a field day about it and what if they find out it was us who gave them food poisoning", Bom nodded her head in agreement with Minzy.

"Um well I was thinking more like, that it would hurt the oppas and maybe hospitalising them would be harsh."

"Oh yeah that too of course", Bom replied, "How about shaving their heads and eyebrows off while they're asleep."

Minzy was shocked at her unnies, but CL simply said, "Nah that's too boring, their hair will just grow back, we need to do something that will scar them for life"

"How about kicking them in the but, then with a fork stab their arms and feet...then then PLUCK THEIR HAIR OUT WITH TWEEZERS, PULL OUT THEIR EYES BALLS AND FEED IT TO THE BIRDS!!", dara became overexcited and was standing up with her fist high in the air.

"Um.....we don't want to kill them dara...calm down and sit", Bom gently pulled the enthusiastic girl down.

"Sorry, I got carried away there", Dara sat down and sorted her hair out.

"Agh!! I want to torment seungri so badly! You know that picture of me is everywhere on the internet. He'll pay!!", CL muttered.

Throughout this whole time, Minzy had been thinking too, "Oh! Isn't it Friday the 13th tomorrow unnies?"

"So?"

"Friday 13th! It's meant to be a day of bad luck and in some cultures apparently its the day evil spirits are allowed to roam free..", Minzy continued.

"I think I know where you're going with this" CL smirked, 'Seungri haha you're screwed'

'Top, now you'll know not to mess with me', Bom rubbed her hands together in glee.

'Kwon Jiyong you'll never want to kiss another girl after I'm done with you', dara started to laugh under her breath.