I fell for a weirdo

I fell for you....

"Aish!! Seriously if that girl doesn't stop running away from her I'm going to friking handcuff her to me!", Top shouted as he paced up and down the room. After Top had found out Bom had made him the cookies, Bom literally ran out of the room in super man speed.

"Hyung chill will you?!", Jiyong tried to calm Top down.

"Why can't she just be like Dara or CL or Minzy or ANY OTHER NORMAL GIRL?!", Top wailed as he spread his arms out.

"Well if she was like just any other girl, would you have fallen in love with her?", Jiyong asked him.

"No but does she have to be that different? I mean she's a complete alien!", Top sat down on the couch, "I seriously fell for the weirdest girl!", he shook his head while Jiyong patted his back.

"Well hyung at least you know she likes you I guess", Jiyong tried to lift his hyung's mood.

"See!", Top exclaimed,"even her way of confessing to me was so weird I didn't realise until just now that it was even a confession!"

Jiyong laughed at his hyung's dilema.

"I mean confessing with cookies and then denying the fact that she just confessed her feelings.....what on earth is wrong with that girl!", Top continued.

"Hyung, you know Bom noona is shy though."

"Shy? HA! That girl isn't shy!", Top scoffed, "I mean shy girls would blush and smile and giggle, what does Bom do? She runs! or better yet she pepper sprays people!"

"Pepper spray?", Jiyong asked confused.

"Never mind!", Top said, "You just be grateful you fell for a normal girl!"

"Normal? dara? hardly hyung!", Jiyong replied with a laugh.

"Does Dara pepper spray you too?!", Top seriously asked.

"No no! But she's hardly normal is she? I mean that girl runs away from me all the time too!", Jiyong laughed as he remembered, "and talks to herself, runs into shoe racks....."

"So....you two are a couple then?", Top asked.

"I don't know", Jiyong shrugged, "I'm still waiting for her"

"Hmmm", Top fell into deep thought.

"But hyung, dara knows how I feel, Bom noona has no clue about your feelings for her so try to be abit understanding."

"I guess....."

"You need to stop thinking and act instead! You need to tell her how you feel!", Jiyong instructed.

"But what if she rejects me?", Top asked innocently.

"Aish you're such an idiot! 'I love TOP'", Ji pointed at Top's cookies.

"Haha not gonna lie I am quite happy about the cookies", Top smiled in glee.

"Such a weirdo! Are you not going to eat them?", Jiyong asked.

"Eat them?!", Top asked as if it was the worst suggestion Ji had ever given him.

"Um....yes you eat cookies hyung", Jiyong replied condesendingly.

"YA! This is the first thing Bom has ever given me! You think I would eat them IDIOT! I'm going to keep these forever!!", Top shouted.

"Oh my gawd hyung, you've fallen for Bom noona so badly you have no idea!", Jiyong chuckled as he watched Top pet the cookies, yes pet!

 

 

2ne1 practice room

"YA STOP SMILING!", Bom wailed at Dara.

"Bom did you see how happy Jiyong looked when he realised the cookies were from me hehe", Dara giggled ignoring Bom's pleas.

"Stop smiling I said!", Bom put her hand over Dara's mouth, "How can you be so happy while I'm so miserable", Bom pouted.

"I'm sorry......but Top oppa really liked his present Bom," Dara took Bom's hand away.

"You think?", Bom asked.

"Yup, Jiyong just sent me a text saying how Top oppa is refusing to eat the cookies cos he wants to keep them forever", dara nodded.

"Forever? Aish that babo, my cookies aren't plastic, how the hell are they going to last forever!", Bom shook her head.

"Aish! You're the babo not him!", dara whacked Bom across the head, "that wasn't the point, the point is that he want's to keep them forever because YOU made them!"

"Ooh", Bom made an O shape with , "I see.....still a waste though"

Dara hit her own head with fustration, "Seriously how on earth did Top oppa fall for you?"

"YA!!"

"What ya!! He's crazy about you and you don't even know it!"

"He's crazy about me?", Bom asked eagerly.

"I....I....mean I don't know but um......why else would he want to keep your cookies forever?", dara asked. She didn't want to tell Bom that TOp oppa was in love with Bom too.

"Oh right.....I guess", Bom furrowed her brows.

"And besides if giving cookies was your way of confessing.....my friend you did a poor job!"

"What? who said I was trying to confess?!"

"Then what was the 'I LOVE TOP' cookies about?!"

"Um.....um......I don't know! I wasn't even thinking but I just started to make cookies and they turned out that way."

"Oh really?", dara raised an brow.

"Ya stop looking at me like that! What about you?!"

"What about me?"

"You and Ji?"

"What? There's nothing going on", dara lied.

"PFT! Yeah right! So what was up with dragon and bunnies?"

"I like bunnies.....and dragons"

"Well I definetly know you like dragons haha!", Bom laughed as Dara's face turned crimson red.

 

 

 

 

 

HI EVERYONE! FIRSTLY I'M SORRY FOR SUCH A BORING UPDATE, I HAD MY FIRST WRITER'S BLOCK SO I DECIDED TO HAVE THE TWO COUPLES TALK ABOUT EACHOTHER. BUT FEAR NOT MY LOVELY READERS, I'LL SOON BE UPDATING ABOUT YG'S ANNUAL BLACK TIE EVENT EEEEEKKKK IMAGINE TOP IN A TUXEDO WOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW! ANYWAY I CAN'T THANK YOU GUYS ENOUGH FOR SUBSCRIBING AND COMMENTING AND READING OBVIOUSLY! PLEASE KEEP COMMENTING!