Dugun Dugun

I fell for you....

Bom didn't know what came over her, she just stood there, she didn't move, run away, hit him....nothing she just stood there and let Top kiss her. And even when Top started to move back, she moved forward, she placed her green gloved hands on Top's chest and leaned on him so that he would keep kissing her.

They must have stood by the sink for god knows how long.

Top placed his hands on Bom's arms, the movement some how brought Bom back to her senses. Her eyes shot open suddenly and she moved back.

"I....uhm.....", she stuttered unable to look at Top.

"Bom?....", Top reached out to her.

"Aghhh!", she shouted when he nealy touched her arm, "don't touch me.....um.....I want to lie down", and Bom sped out of the kitchen still in her apron and green washing gloves.

She ran all the way upstairs and went back into the empty room, slammed the door shut and sat down on the bed.

"Oh god......phew........breathe.....bom breathe!", She rubbed her chest trying to calm her heart down, "Aigoo......my heart......why is it beating so fast.......oh god!", She closed her eyes, but as soon as she did she remembered the kiss they just shared, "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!" she opened her eyes unable to handle it.

"Oh gawd......what's wrong with me?! Why can't I calm down!", Bom said to herself.

Knock Knock.

"Bom you in there?", Top asked from outside.

"No!", Bom shouted in surprise, "I mean yes."

"Can I come in?", Top asked.

Bom ran to the door and sat there, "NO!"

"Um ok then....", Top sat on the otherside of the door, "You ok?"

'Am I ok? WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT?!'

"Bom you ok?", Top asked again.

"I....um......I don't know", Bom confessed.

"Ok", Top replied.

Silence.

Awkward.

Very very awkward.

"So you going to come out then?", Top finally asked.

Bom hesistated but then shook her head, "I don't think I can."

"Why?", Top asked from the otherside of the door.

"Because my heart is beating really fast and going dugun dugun and I can't stop it!", Bom cried out innocently.

"Maybe it'll help if you came out and talked to me?"

"You think so?", Bom pouted.

"Maybe....."

"Ok I'll try....", Bom slowly got up and opened the door to find Top sitting on the floor.

He gave her one look and that was it, it set her off again, "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!", Bom slammed the door in Top's face.

"What's wrong? What did I do?", Top exclaimed.

"You....you said the dugun dugun thing would go away if I saw you! It just got worse!", Bom grabbed her heart again, "Aigoo breathe Bom breathe Bom!"

 

DING DONG!

 

They both heard the door bell ring and then heard JIyong and Dara calling out for them, "Bom-ah!"

'DARA MY SAVIOUR!', she flung the door open and flew past Top.

"DARRAAAAAAAA!", Bom grabbed dara and ran towards the door, "LET'S GO!"

"WOAAAAAAH, Bom-ah what's going on?" Dara managed to say.

"Bom wait BOM!", Top shouted as he ran down the stairs.

"AHhhhhhhhhhhh Dara it's happening again the dugun dugun thing! I need to get out of here!", and with that Bom dragged dara out of the house.

"Bom wait......", Top stopped next to Jiyong," at least take off the apron and gloves"

"Hyung what the hell just happened?", Jiyong turned to Top.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

In the car, Bom was screaming and hitting her chest.

"Bom calm down! Stop jumping about I can't concetrate driving if you do that!", dara said as she tried to calm her friend down while trying to drive.

"Dara make it stop!"

"Make what stop?!"

"My heart! Before it was going dudum.....dudum......dudum......dudum.....and now it's going dugun dugun dugun dugun really fast!", Bom explained by hitting her chest calm down.

"Ok ok what happened? ANd why are you wearing those gloves? Why aren't wearing any shorts?!", Dara asked.

"He KISSED ME!! No wait I kissed HIM!", Bom cried out.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!", Dara screamed.

"I know!", BOm cried again.

"No I mean AHHHHHHHHHH as IN YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!", dara explained.

"WHAT?!", Bom was shocked.

"About time Miss Park Bom about time!"

"What are you on about?!", Bom continued to massage her chest.

"You idiot! How old are you again!", Dara shook her head, "that dugun dugun is a sign!"

"A sign?", Bom asked innocently.

"Yes.....ok when has it happened?"

"Well.....it's only happened a few times, the first time was when.....Top carried me back to our dorms, and then when I woke up in the same bed as Top, and when I tried to run away from him, and when I tripped and he carried me, and when Top-"

"See.....it always happens when Top's around right?", Dara asked.

"Yeah and only when he's around.....but it's never been that bad....but today I thought my heart was going to explode!". Bom waved her hands in the air.

"You really are a babo!", dara chuckled, "You like him idiot....ani....no it's more than that....I think you're in love with Choi TOP!"

'I'm in love with Choi Top', dugun dugun dugun dugun, "AH CRAP IT'S DOING IT AGAIN!", Bom cried out as she started to hit her chest again.