If you think it then it must be true....

I fell for you....

 

"Crap Crap Crap Crap!!", Top slammed his locker door close.

"Hyun chill it must be in there somewhere, even I saw you put it there yesterday", Ji said to Top.

 

The boys including Teddy and Young don were in Bigbang's locker room. Only Ji had the guts to say anything to Top, Top was having one of his rage fits.

 

"DAMMIT JIYOUNG IT'S NOT BLOODY HERE!!", Top shouted back and then kicked the locker and fell onto the floor with his eyes closed trying to even his breath.

 

"Dude, we'll help you look for it, it can't have gone far", Teddy said finally, "come on daesung, seungri we'll go check in the recording room".

 

Once outside Teddy turned to the boys, "It's not the same chain....his brother gave him is it?...."

Seungri nodded, "if he doesn't find it soon, the whole of YG building will be turned upside down"

"We need to find it, when he's mad like this he can't think straight and I just know something bad is going to happen!", daesung added.

"Crap", teddy exclaimed, "come on lets go check the recording studiio!"

 

TOP's older brother who had been suffereing from leukemia had sadly passed away, devastating TOP who was only 10 at the time. TOP was the only one with his older brother when he passed away in hospital and before he died, his hyung had handed him a plain gold chain to keep. It was the only thing he had of his brother and he did everything to make sure he'd never lose it. 

 

The day before they had a schedule which included water activities, and scared to lose his precious chain he had left the chain in his locker room thinking it would be safe there, but once he got back, he couldn't find it.

 

"ARRRGGHH!", TOP stood up and pushed the locker to the floor and kept kicking it as if somehow kicking it would bring back his chain.

"Hyung calm down", taeyang tried to stop TOP before he injured himself, "hyung....hyung PLEASE!"

TOP kept kicking the locker on the floor, "WHERE IS IT?!!!!!", he kicked it one last time and the fell to the floor once again and started to sob, "you don't understand, I need it....it's the.....it's the only....only thing I have...of him"

 

"I know hyung," Ji stood beside TOP putting his comforting hand on TOP's shoulder, "I know".

 

Ji looked up at Taeyang and sighed not knowing what to do if they didn't find the chain.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hyung did you find it?", Ji came running into the canteen where Teddy and Kush were now looking for the chain.

The hyungs shook their head.

"Dammit!", Ji s his hands through his hair in fustration, they'd been looking for it for hours now.

"Let's go check the practice room once more", JI said and headed out with his hyungs.

 

They arrived at the practice room, but TOP, Seungri, Daesung and taeyang were already there looking for the chain.

When the three entered, TOP looked up with hopeful eyes.

Teddy shook his head and TOP shouted another curse and threw a table to the side.

 

"What's going on?", the choreographer hyung entered after hearing the noise, "what the hell happened in here?"

"Ji hoon hyung, have you see my chain?!", Top ran up to the choreographer.

"Chain? No"

"DAMMIT!", Top shouted.

"TOP what happened?", Ji hoon asked trying to calm TOP down.

 

"Hyung, TOP hyung left his chain in the locker room yesterday and it's gone now", Seungri explained.

"Maybe you left it somewhere else?"

Before TOP could shout back, JI expalined,"ani hyung I definetly saw him put it in his locker yesterday"

"Well... did anyone go to your locker room yesterday then?", Ji hoon asked.

"You...mean....you think someone stole it?", Daesung asked in shock.

TOP looked up angrily and clenched his fists shut.

"Well was there anyone upstairs yesterday?", Ji hoon asked.

"No, we all had schedules and no one else really uses that floor anyway", Taeyang explained.

"I didn't see anyone either, I was upstairs in the studio with Kush and Gummy all day", Teddy added.

"Well someone must have gone up yester-", Ji hoon stopped talking when he suddenly realised that Bom had gone up to the floor that day to use the toilet.

 

"Hyung why did you suddenly stop?", TOP asked suspicously, "do you know something?"

Ji hoon knew Bom would never do anything like that, he knew Bom... but Bom was the only one who went upstairs that day.

"HYUNG!", TOP grabbed Ji hoon, "If you know THEN TELL ME PLEASEEE!"

Ji hoon stood there in shock, it couldn't possibly have been BOM, no way....right.

"Ji hoon, if you know something say it now, that chain is really important to TOP", Teddy said from the side.

Jihoon looked up at TOP, "some...one did go upstairs to your floor yesterday..."

"Who?", TOP glared.

"But...I'm sure...she didn't have anything to do with it", Ji hoon stated.

"WHO HYUNG?!"

"It was......Bom", gulped Ji hoon.

 

'Bom?'......Top let go of Ji hoon in shock.

 

"What are you saying hyung?", Jiyong grabbed Ji hoon towards him.

"Ji I'm not saying Bom did anything, I'm just saying she went upstairs yesterday to use the toilet cos the one on their floor wasn't working that's all", Ji hoon explained.

 

"Bom noona would never do anything like that, it must have been someone else", Seungri stepped forward.

"That's what I'm saying", Ji explained, he turned to TOP, "hyung it can't have been-"

TOP started breathing heavily and clenched his fists tightly.

 

"Hyung....", Ji edged towards his hyung, "you're tired and angry....don't do anything you'll regret later".

 

TOP stood there, a glint of anger sparked in his eyes.

 

"Sh*t, hyung is going to do something bad", Seungri mumbled at taeyang.

 

"TOP-", 

 

TOP suddenly stormed out of the room.

 

"CRAP!!", Ji shouted as the boys followed TOP downstairs to 2ne1's practice room.

 

 

 

 

 

'When you feel like there's no way out, love is the only way out.......guedae naegeman jalhaejwoyo.......'

The 2ne1 girls were practicing their song I love you with the YG dancers for the 27th time already when they heard shouting from outside.

 

"What's going on?", Young don turned off the music and could hear the boys outside.

 

 

 

"Let go of me!", TOP shouted as Taeyang and Kush tried to stop TOP entering the practice room.

"Hyung you're going to regret this, you're not thinking straight!", Seungri shouted.

"She was the only one that went upstairs yesterday!!", TOP shouted as he pushed them aside and stormed into the practice room.

 

 

"TOP?", Bom looked up when she saw him enter.

The boys ran in after him, looking scared as hell.

TOP stood there glaring at Bom.

"Hyung...", seungri whimpered from the back.

 

"What's going on?", dara stepped forward towards Ji.

"It's all a misunderstanding, Bom noona-", Ji started to explain when TOP started to storm towards Bom.

Bom stepped back slightly.

 

TOP stood there staring at Bom with eyes full of hatred, "Where is it?"

"Huh?", Bom managed to say in confusion.

TOP closed his eyes and clenched his jaws, "Where is it?"

 

Bom looked behind him at the other boys and asked, "What's going on?"

TOP pulled Bom back to face him.

"Oww, TOP you're hurting me....let go!", Bom struggled to free her arm.

"WHERE THE HELL IS IT?!!!!", TOP shouted at Bom.

 

 

"What's going on?", Gummy and few other YG staff ran into the room and gasped at the scene.

"Top what are you-", one of the managers stepped forward.

 

"WHERE IS IT!!", TOP shouted again.

"Get ....off ......ow...off....me", Bom tried to break free.

 

"Oppa what are you doing?!", Dara started to walk towards TOP but Ji pulled her back, "Ji?"

Ji shook his head seriously, "you'll get hurt"

Dara looked at Ji and then back at Bom, "let go of me Ji-"

 

"WHERE IS IT?! I'M NOT GOING TO ASK AGAIN!"

Dara froze in shock at TOP shouting at Bom.

 

"Will you tell me what's going on first?!", Bom exclaimed not having a clue at why he was behaving this way.

"You were the only person that went upstairs yesterday!", Top bitterly said.

"Upstairs?....what?", Bom stuttered in confusion, "yes...but-"

 

Top aggressively let go of her arm so that she fell backwards onto the floor.

 

"OPPA STOP IT!", CL shouted and the girls ran to Bom's side to help her up.

"What the HELL!", Bom shouted back and glared back at TOP.

 

 

The room was filled with mummers and whispers, "what's going on?", "what happened?", "why is TOP being like this?"

 

 

"You went upstairs and YOU TOOK MY CHAIN!!", Top shouted back at Bom.

 

The whole room fell silent and everyone turned to Bom.

 

Ji sighed as he hung his head down and shook his head, "dammit hyung...what have you done...."

 

 

"What?", Bom finally said, "What...did you just say?"

 

"Bom I don't care if you make excuses but just give it back!", Top said bitterly.

 

"I didn't steal anything!! I went upstairs to use the toilet that's it!!"

 

"I trusted you.....I really did", Top muttered and sighed, "I shouldn't have..."

 

 

 

"TOP, Bom would never-"

 

"Noona she was the only one that went upstairs yesterday!", TOP cut Gummy short, "she must have gone into my locker and taken it!"

 

"Oppa listen to what you're saying....does that even make sense?!", one of the dancers asked in shock.

 

'Locker room?'....isn't that where Sohyun unni was yesterday.....and a chain....she had a chain!' Bom looked up to the crowd that had surrounded them and started looking for Sohyun. She saw Sohyun in a corner behind the dancers, looking nervously at her.

 

"Sohyun unni...", Bom whispered in shock.

 

"JUST ADMIT IT AND GIVE IT BACK DAMMIT!", Top shouted impatiently, "MY....my...brother he gave it to me and it's the......DAMMIT!", he kicked the floor in rage.

 

Bom kept looking at Sohyun unnie in shock, she hadn't realised sohyun unnie was in need of money that much.....that she would steal......but she had kim bum to feed, no Bom couldn't blame sohyun unnie, she just couldn't do that to her or too kim bum.

 

Bom turned back at TOP, she could easily get out of this and tell the truth that it was sohyun unni, but what would that achieve? Sohyun unni would surely be fired and then what would happen to her and kimbum and besides TOP already thought she was a theif....

 

 

"You really think I did it?", Bom finally said as she tried to keep her tears from falling.

 

Top was panting out of breath but remained quiet.

 

Bom snickered at him slightly, "fine then....if you think I did it then....I did it"

 

 

Sohyun covered with her hand at what Bom said, why didn't Bom tell TOP the truth.....was she protecting her?

 

 

"Bom?...", Top let out quietly in confusion, he'd been hoping, thinking Bom could explain it, but he couldn't think straight.

 

"I said if you think i did it then I did!!", Bom repeated.

 

The two stood there in the middle looking at each other, both hurt by each other.

 

 

 

"Noona, you don't have to-", Daesung said to Bom.

"Daesung ah, if you're hyung thinks that I did and he's so certain then it must be true!", she replied not taking her eyes of TOP.

 

"Unnie, tell him the truth, you wouldn't.....never....", Minzy whispered.

"It is the truth!", BOm exclaimed, "whatever Mr.Choi TOP thinks it must be true!"

 

TOP stood there in shock.

 

"Right TOP?", Bom turned to Top, "If you say you like me, it must be the truth, if you say you...love me it must be true, if you say....say....you ....trust me then it must be true", tears now started running down her cheeks but she continued, "and if you say you shouldn't have trusted me then you're right......you shouldn't have!"

 

Bom drew a deep breath and wiped the tears and started walking towards the door, she stopped just as she reached TOP and without looking at him "you always used to say I couldn't trust people....are you sure you weren't talking about yourself back then?".

 

Bom walked off leaving TOP standing there frozen on the spot.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AHHHHHHH MY TOPBOM HEART.....BROKEN......!!!!!! SOMEONE KILL ME FOR COMMITING SUCH A SIN AND BREAKING THEM APART FROM EACH OTHER!

I'M SO EVIL TT!! 

RIGHT LOVELY READERS STAY TUNED TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT, UNTIL THE NEXT UPDATE SEE YOU LOVELIES! XX