Han Yana

I fell for you....

"Ya psst....CL", Seungri discreetly said to CL who was sitting in the row in front of him.

 

"what?", Cl muttered not trying to attract attention from the cameras that had their lenses on them.

 

"How much do you love me?", Seungri asked.

 

"Not much", CL quickly replied and then turned to laugh at Seungri's shocked and hurt face, "hahahah"

 

"Not funny at all!", Seungri crossed his arms and sat back on his chair.

 

CL winked at him and turned to face the stage.

 

"No seriously?", Seungri asked.

 

Cl shook her head and rolled her eyes at her boyfriend, "seriously now is not the time"

 

"Ok ok", Seungri nodded," instead of telling me, show me how much you love me....by um......I know doing a gesture when you perform I love you"

 

"Yea right", CL scoffed back.

 

"Oh come on, do a little V shape during the song that's all", Seungri begged.

 

"No way!"

 

 

"What are you two muttering about?", Jiyong swung his arm around the maknae.

 

"Hyung I want CL to do a little gesture on stage to prove her love for me", Seungri answered.

 

"Babo, you think CL would do something that?", Ji raised an eye brow.

 

"What??", CL exclaimed and turned back to face the boys again, "oppa you don't think i can do something like that??"

 

"well CL it's not really your kind of thing", Ji simply answered and shrugged his shoulders.

 

"Oh yeah", CL said with new determination, "we'll see about that!"

 

"You're going to do it??!", Seungri clapped his hands.

 

"Aist!", CL shook her head, "but you have to do something too....I want you to do a big heart and a little cute jump haha!"

 

"You really want to ruin my rep don't you?", Seungri asked with no expression.

 

CL just nodded happily.

 

"Ya dara...", Ji poked dara's back.

 

"Huh?", dara turned.

 

"Watch our performance arasso, especially my part", Ji smiled and winked as he and the rest of the big bang boys got up to get ready for their performance.

 

"What?", dara asked in confusion but Ji had already left.

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"UP NEXT WE HAVE THE BEST MALE GROUP OF 2012.....PERFORMING THEIR HIT SINGLE BAD BOY......IT'S BIG BANG!!"

 

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!", the audience went wild as did the female idols.

 

"OMO DAESUNG OPPAAAA!", UEE shouted like a crazy fan girl

"Ya UEE he's younger than you", Sunny nudged her.

"He''ll always be oppa in my eyes", UEE sighed like a little girl.

 

 

"Ugh...............baby come back....................he yo choice....drop it on me....", Ji swagged onto the stage with the  other boys following him.

 

"OH MY GAWDDDDDDDD!", Dara sighed and fell slumped onto Bom, "I can't believe that's my boyfriend."

 

"AHAHA!", Bom whacked her friend and pushed her up, "you loved up babo!"

 

Then when the chorus came up, Seungri ran up towards the front of the stage confusing the boys who were still singing, he ran so he was close enough to CL and then he did something that ruined his reputation forever, he did a little body wiggle as he brought his arms towards the top of his head to form a heart, followed swiftly by little charlie chaplin jumps and then embarassed by what he did he ran back to hide behind his hyungs as the audience roared with laughter.

 

The girls giggled and nudged the highly embarassed CL who was burying her red face in her hands.

 

"KYA THEY'RE DOING THE DOUGIE!", Hyoyeon screamed and followed Big Bang's dance moves, "OMO what's Ji oppa doing??"

 

Dara looked up and saw that it was Ji now running towards the front of the stage.

 

"What the-", Minzy said in shock as her Ji oppa folded his left leg on top of his other leg, spread his arms out and wiggled his head from left to right doing a little indian dance.

 

"PAHAHAHAH!, YA DARA NOONA HE'S DOING YOUR FIRE DANCE!", Thunder laughed out loud.

 

Dara stared at Ji in complete shock, her jaw on the floor and saw him wink at her and then scurry off to finish the song like a little kid about to be told off.

 

 

The idols enjoyed their time, happy they were finally living their dream, and none of them in that moment thought about the future but only lived in that happy little moment. But perhaps if they knew what was about to take place later that night, they wouldn't be this excited...this in love....this happy.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

As the night started drawing to an end, the woman entered the control room again.

 

"PD-nim, are you ready?", she smiled evilly.

 

The scared PD just nodded.

 

"Just do what I told you earlier arasso?", She innocently batted her eyelashes at him.

 

The PD-nim closed his eyes as sweat dripped down his foreheaad and then he talked into the microphone.

 

 

 

-------------------------------------

 

 

"Alright, everyone, I hope everyone has enjoyed the night so far DEH???!", Song Joong ki shouted.

 

The response was phenomenal with the audience along with the idols going wild.

 

"Arraso!!", Song Joong Ki looked at his cue cards, "there has been a change of plan....to award the Best Artist of the Year can we have all our idols on the stage!"

 

The idols looked at each other in confusion but still did as they were asked to and walked onto the grand stage.

 

 

Song Joong Ki pressed his left ear where his head set was and listened to the instructions he was being given by the PD-nim, he looked up in confusion but smiled again, "Ok....I've been informed that the boys need to be on the left side and the girls on the far right!"

 

There was an exciting mummur throughout the audience and the idols all looked at each other in confusion adn amusement as they parted and went to their perspective sides.

 

 

"Well done everyone", Song Joong Ki said, "ok as the host of the KPOP End Of Year Award Show 2012, I have the honour of annoucing the winner of the Best Artist 2012 category".

 

 

The audience clapped and shouted as if on cue again.

 

"Inside this envelope", Joong Ki wavedt the golden envelope above his head, "is the winner's name....Good Luck everyone".

 

 

The groups all gathered togethered, boys on one side the girls on the other, all wishing each other the best and waiting for the results.

 

"And the winner is.......", Joong ki opened the envelope", IS.......................", Joong ki furrowed his eyebrows in confusion and looked at the name again, "um......", he tried to laugh thinking their had been a technical mistake since he had never heard of this artist but no staff came to help him.

 

Everyone stared at him.

 

"The winner is..........Han Yana?!"

 

 

Not a pin drop was heard in the venue and for what seemed like forever, silence engulfed them. 

 

And then the audience broke the silence, all shouting in confusion and anger.

 

The boys stood on their left side in confusion too, asking each other if they knew who this Han Yana was.

 

 

 

 

But on the girls side, most of the girls face suddenly turned pale from shock. They stood there clinging onto each other even more.

 

"It can't be....", Yoona whispered.

 

"Bom....it's not....her right?", Sunye whispered to Bom in shock and fright.

 

Bom stood their still as if life had left her body.

 

 

The audience got louder when suddenly, the lights turned off on the stage, leaving the idols in pitch black.

 

Screams could be heard from both side as no one knew what was happening.

 

 

"KAMSAMIDA!", a woman's voice bellowed out and a spot light suddenly shone on her.

 

The woman walked forward and bowed to the audience who were now silenced from shock.

 

"Thank you for this award", she walked towards Joong Ki and took the award from the confused host.

 

Then she walked towards the girls and smirked at them, her aura full of evil.

 

 

"Han Yana...", Bom finally gasped.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

COMMENT PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MY LOVELIESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! MORE UPDATES HEADING YOUR WAY :)