I love you

I fell for you....

Somewhere in Seoul

"Mam here are some more", a young woman put the pictures on the table.

"More?", said the commanding voice.

"Yes", the woman answered.

"Who is it now?"

"There's um....quite alot", the woman replied slightly scared.

"Who?"

"Kara, SNSD, B2ST, Suju, 2pm.....I'm afraid most of the idol groups." the younger woman muttered.

"I see........put them on the list", the woman odered, "and is there any more information about Top and Bom?"

The younger woman nodded, "I think they're a couple......"

The woman behind the table clenched her fists, "Well if that's the case.......they'll have to pay.....they all will...."

 

 

 

Amusement park

 

"Ah don't they look cute ooppppaaaa!", squealed CL as she looked at dara and jiyong.

"Stop it! Pleaseeeeeeeee!", Seungri begged.

"What? What's wrong oppa?", CL asked.

"That!", he pointed at CL.

"Me?"

"No that word and you acting all weird!"

"But oppa...."

Seungri covered his ears, "I want my CL back, my argumentative CL PLEASE!"

"Argh chincha!", CL had enough, "I'm doing this for you you know! You pig!!"

"What did you say?", Seungri smiled.

"PIG! YA DO YOU THINK I LIKE CALLING YOU OPPA!"

Seungri kept smiling like a baboon.

"I was only doing it cos Bom noona said I treat you like a dustbin rather than as a boyfriend!", CL folded her arms.

"Thank you!", Seungri hugged the breath out of CL, "My CL's back" Never change arasso! I love you just the way you are!"

Cl couldn't help but feel all mushy inside, but she hid it, "YA! arasso! Get off me now!", she tried to shrug him off but he stuck to her like glue.

 

 

"It's now or never!", Top told himself, "Bom-"

"Ooooh cable cars!", Bom pointed at the cable cars on the air.

Top sighed and hung his head depressed.

"Everyone let's go on the cable cars!", Bom shouted.

 

"Where's Young don?", Minzy asked herself looking around, "Aigoo why am I looking for him! That twit!.........But seriously where is he?"

Minzy felt a tap on her right shoulder, she turned to find no one there, "Huh?", she turned the other direction and Young don was standing beside her.

"AISH!", Minzy jumped back, "You scared me! YA!"

"Sorry", Young don giggled.

Minzy pretended to look angry and stared straight ahead.

Young don nudged her arm with something but she just shrugged him off, he nudged her again.

"What?", Minzy asked bluntly.

Young don looked at his hand.

"Huh?"

Young don eyed his hand again, she followed his move and looked at his hand. He was holding candy floss........pink candy floss.

Minzy stared at the pink candy floss.

"Pink means love right?", Young don jokingly asked.

MInzy slowly nodded.

"Then there you go", He handed her the candy floss.

Minzy blushed but couldn't say a thing.

"Um......", Young don rubbed the back of his neck, ".....this is my way of confessing by the way.....uhum uhum", he cleared his throat, " Minzy-ah.....saranghe".

Minzy hid her face behind the pink candy floss.

 

 

 

"Come on guys let's get on!", Bom said excitedly.

"Wait Miss, I'm sorry but there are too many of you", the staff said, "You'll have to split into two cable cars"

"Oh....", Bom looked around at the gang,"Well that's ok then we'll just split up"

'Split up? Wait I'm at the back though which means I'll be on the second car.....NO I NEED TO CONFESS!', Top panicked.

"Ok girls let's go one then?", CL suggested and the girls got onto the cable car before Top could do anything.

 

Soon enough both groups were in the cable cars floating around the park.

"Hyung can you stop pacing around, you're making the cable car sway too much!", Seungri asked.

"I need to CONFESS!", Top cried out loud.

"Well just wait till we get off hyung", Jiyong suggested.

"NO NO!", Top refused, "I keep telling myself I'll tell her later and later and soon we'll go home and then I'll never get the chance!!"

"Hyung calm down!", Young don said, "You really are crazy about Bom noona aren't you?"

"WHAT DO YOU THINK?", Top wailed on his knees, "That WOMAN!", he pointed at the cable car, which had the girls on only a few meters in front of them, "SHE'S MADE ME CRAZY!"

The guys shook their head at the state of their hyung.

"I need to!", Top stood up again and ran to the front window, "I will confess before the end of this ride!"

"Um....how?", Seungri asked the obvious, "she's over there and we're here"

Top took his phone out.

"Hyung!", JIyong stopped him, "You can't just tell her you like her by the phone!"

Top pouted, "ji.....I need to....", he faced the window again and gazed at Bom on the other cable car.

 

 

 

"Wow", Bom exclaimed, "this is so cool!"

"It is isn't it?!", Dara said too.

"You feeling better now?", Bom asked.

Dara nodded, "of course!"

"Plus I bet you're glad you told ji oppa you liked him right?", Cl nudged her.

Dara blushed but nodded.

"Aigoo my unnies", Minzy shook her head.

"What do you mean aigoo....you and young don huh?", Bom asked.

"HE CONFESSED!!!!", MInzy screamed and jumped about, "Isn't it great!!"

"Oh god and you think we're weird?", Bom asked.

"But I'm so happy wow he confessed aigoo!", Minzy shook her shoulders cutely.

"Well I guess I'm the only single one left", Bom pouted.

"Has Top oppa still not said anything?", Dara asked.

Bom shook her head, "No....but it's fine. If he doesn't like me then I can't do anything about it....I guess."

 

 

 

"Hyung stop staring at noona!", Seungri tried to pull Top away from the window.

"But I need to tell her", Top mumbled.

"You can tell her later", Seungri pulled.

"NO!", he shrugged Seungri off, "Ji give me my phone!"

"Hyung don't-"

"No no I'm not telling her via the phone aish!", Top took his phone and dialled Bom's number.

 

 

 

 

"Oh it's Top ringing", Bom picked her phone up, "Yoboseyo?.......You want me to what? Look at the window?"

 

 

 

"Look at the window!, Top shouted, "No no not that window! My window!", Top waved his hand to get Bom's attention.

 

 

 

 

Bom turned to the back of the cable car and saw Top waving, "What is it?"

 

 

 

 

Top took a deep breath and then breathed on a big area on his window and then started to write something on the condensation.

"Can you see that?", Top asked over the phone.

 

 

 

 

 

"De?", Bom squinted her eyes and read 'HI'

 

 

 

 

 

Top wiped the message off and blew on the window again, "read this very carefully arasso?".

He started to write something again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"There.....is......som...ething......I need.....to ....tell ......you", Bom read Top's message. After reading it she nodded to Top.

She waited as Top wrote something else, "I'm.....sorry"

She shrugged her shoulders at him as if to ask why.

He wrote something back again, "About......... the kiss", her heart sank a bit with disappointement

She breathed on the window and wrote, 'You don't have to be sorry'

 

 

 

 

 

"You.....don't ......have to.....be.....sorry", Top read out loud.

"Hyung what are you doing?", Ji asked but Top didn't reply, instead he rubbed off his previous message and wrote another one.

 

 

 

 

 

"You don't......understand.......I need.....to....tell.....you......something", Bom read out loud then she mouthed to Top "What?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

Top took a deep breath, with his hands shaking with nervousness he started writing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I........love.....", Bom couldn't read the last word, she stepped back slightly in shock.

"Unnie are you ok?", Minzy asked when she saw Bom's pale face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Argh why isn't she replying!", Top impatiently paced up and down the cable car.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

As soon as the girl's ride finished Bom ran out. A minute later the boys car stopped as well and the boys headed out.

Top slowly got himself off the chair and started to exit the car as well when suddenly out of no where Bom flung herself on him and they both fell back into the car.

 

"Woah!", Top cried as he fell back on the floor.

Bom hugged him tightly on the floor, "I love you too babo!"

Behind the two, on the window was Top's fading message.....'I love you'