DRUNK

I fell for you....

They arrived at the restaurant around 8pm and went straight to their reserved table at the corner of the restaurant. A waiter arrived shortly afterwards to take their order.

"Right we wants lots of soju and I mean lots! Can i also get samgyupsal.....what about you lot?" Teddy turned to the rest.

"um 2 bossam here oppa"

"Buttery corn please"

"3 plates of buldak please hyung"

" 2 marinated bulgogi please"

" 3 spicy crab stew please hyung"

"And don't forget the drinks, thank you" Teddy was determined to have a good time and let loose for once.

The girls on the other hand were worried. CL although was old enough too drink, had never drank and so really didn't know how her body would react to the drinks. Bom and Dara on the other hand had their own experience with alcohol. During their trainee days they had decided to drink a bottle of soju. They didn't even get to finish the bottle before they both passed out. And they had no intention of passing in front of the boys. Being under age, minzy had ordered mango juice and was again completely oblivoius to her unnis worries.

The waiter arrived and placed the drinks (A LOT) and the food and the table and left.

"Right who wants to try my famous mixed drink?" Teddy was already gathering his essential ingredients for his 'potion'.

"Um Hyung, do you know what you're doing?"

"Of course dae, here try it", he handed daesung a glass and watched as daesung wearily sipped the drink.

"Hyung.....this is actually really good! You can hardly taste the alcohol!"

At that moment, Bom, CL and Dara thought of the same thing 'You can hardly taste the alcohol? That must mean there's hardly any alcohol in it. ASSA!!'

"OPPA we want to try your drink too!" The three girls shouted in unison startling their company.

"OK!! That's the spirit! right one for Bom, there you go Dara and here's yours CL!"

The gang ate and continued drinking Teddy's drinks, until Bom started feeling abit lightheaded. She wasn't sure why, it definetly wasn't the drink, it hardly had any alcohol in it.....right? Bom turned to Teddy, "Oppa how much alcohol was in that drink you made?"

"Haha you can hardly taste the alcohol right? It's good isn't it. Well you put roughly 20% mango juice and 80% alcohol. The mango takes away the alcohol taste."

'80% friking alcohol!'' Bom's eyes widened as Teddy explained his dangerous recipe.

"SEUNGRI YOU BABO!!!" Bom turned to see CL shouting at seungri.

"What?? I can't.... help yo-..u pick up your chopsticks from the floor now?" Seungri was stuttering as he tried to hand CL her chopsticks, "Chincha why are you being like this. I WAS ONLY TRYING TO HELP!"

"I don't want your help! YOU always make fun of me you PIG!"

The boys couldn't understand why CL was acting this way, but Bom knew.....Cl was drunk. As the guys tried to calm CL down they heard a large thump from where Dara was sitting.

"Dara?" Jiyong looked puzzled to find dara's seat empty. He felt someone tugging his left leg and looked down. It was Dara. On the floor. Asleep. Cuddling Jiyong's leg.

"Um is she asleep?" asked Jiyong shocked at the sight. But before he could help her up, the room was filled with a high pitched laughter.

Young Don edged away from Minzy who was in hysterics and towards TOP, "Uhm hyung why is Minzy laughing?"

"I have no clue.....", Top was as puzzled as everyone else.

Young don looked at minzy again and then at her nearly empty glass. He took a sip and sighed, "Teddy hyung, she must have drank your drink by accident, I think Minzy is drunk too."

"OH MY GOD SAJANGNIM IS GOING TO KILL ME! We need to take them home, Bom-" He turned to face Bom only to find Bom slumped over the table fast asleep, " AHH BOM NOT YOU TOO!!"

"Guys come one lets go take them home before anything else happens"

"Arraso Hyung!", Top was already carrying Bom while Jiyong lifted dara and seungri put CL on his back.

"Minzy stop laughing will you....can you hear me minzy? can you walk?" Young don was trying to talk to Minzy but Minzy just stared at him with a quizzical look.

"Oh it's Young don!! The best dancer Young don!! Why are you here? Hwah are you here to give me that dance lesson you promised me 3 years ago?"

Young don looked suprised, 'She still remembers that from three years ago?'

"Young Don let's go.... Lets play horsey. YOU BE the HORSE!" Minzy started climbing her chair and then fell onto Young Don's back.

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

TOP, GD, Seungri and Young don were out of breath carrying the girls and they weren't even near home yet. Teddy, Young deuk, Dae and taeyang had said they'd carry the girls much to the boys relief but the girls weren't having any of it. They refused to be carried by any one else but the guys that were already carrying them. So Teddy, Young deuk, dae and taeyang had decided to go on ahead and try to make sure none of theirs or 2ne1's managers were lurking around in the building.

"Ah CL stop holding my neck so tightly....I cannnn'ttt breathee", Seungri was already tired and needed all the oxygen he could get and CL wasn't helping by suffocating him, "Aish this girl, even when she's drunk she's still causing trouble"

"Seungri-ah", CL was still asleep but mumbling, " Mianhe ......for ...being mean...mianhe", she then mumbled some incoherent words, "mianhe.....for being mean....it's because i like you...."

"What? CL what did you just say?" Seungri was trying to wake CL up but she had completely fallen asleep. 'Did she just say she liked me?'

 

 

 

"Toppie why are you carrying me?" Bom was slowly waking up but was still very drunk.

"Oh Bom you're awake?"

"Top you smell like corn hehe.....Oh ani you smell better than corn, you smell like buttery corn!"

Um was he meant to take that as a complement, "Thanks i guess"

"Ahh I wish you could carry me like this every single day........", Bom fell back to sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

(Oh my goodness I had written a good half of this chapter when I accidently ddeleted it sigh :( I don't know how but I did! So I had to write the whole thing again. Hope you guys liked this chapter though. I'm going to try to do one more chapter today FIGHTING )