Chapter 8: Horror Movie

We Got Married! (HongKi and TaeYeon Ver.)

                                   

 

Taeyeon's Point Of View

 

I wake up at the sound of the doorbell and find my body on top of his once again. Today marks the first week since we became husband and wife. Throughout this week, we have been getting closer, and now, I can confidently say that I'm comfortable with him around. Now, waking up in this position isn't awkward anymore. Even though, I promised that I was going to stop harrassing him at night, this is an habit that both of us came to accept already. I turn to look at his sleepy face that frowns at the doorbell ringing. He looks back at me and I blush and get off of him.

"Good Morning, Taengoo! Is it me or is the doorbell ringing?", Hongki seats up and starts stretching his arms around like usual. "Good morning, and yeah, let me go and answer it!", I say as I jump off of the bed and head to the front door. When I open the door I find myself infront of two cameraman. One of them handing me an envelope that I grab before turning around and walking to the couch.

"Hongki! We got a mission today!", I yell as I seat on the couch. After a few minutes, he appears with dark circles under his eyes and tousled hair. Even this side of him makes him look adorable. I wonder if he thinks I'm adorable like this too? 

"Aslong as it doesn't involve cooking I'm fine with any mission.", Hongki walks and seats next to me. So close, that I can feel him breath against my ear. "Let's see what the mission is!",I say as I open the white envelope, taking the small note from inside and reading it out loud.

"Go to the theater and watch a movie together. Make a smart decision: Romance or horror." I read out loud and feel my mouth drop. What?! Why only those genres?! Romance: It would be way to awkward. Horror: I get scared easily! Why didnt they include animation in the list?! Those bastards..

"Yay! I wanted to go to the theater so badly!", Hongki jumps out of the couch and starts dancing and singing happily. "Let's get ready!", he says and I nod my head and start walking to our room.

 

Hongki's Point Of View

 

"What movie should we watch?", Taeyeon asks me once we are inside of the van that will be taking us to the theater.

"Umm, I want to watch Paranormal Activity 4! I heard it is good! What do you say?", I answer with a playful smirk and she looks at me with an angsty expression. I'm conscious that most girls get scared with horror movies, and that she is probably one of them, but I still go for it since I'm trying to avoid the awkward atmosphere that romance movies tend to create. 

"Wait, what?! Why does it have to be horror?!", she starts complaining, trying to use her puppy expression on me.

"Because horror movies are way better than romance ones! Why? Are you too scared to watch it?", I ask and she turns to look somewhere else with blushed cheeks.

"So you are! Don't you think you are way too old to get scared with a horror movie?", I raise and eyebrow.

"Who said I'm scared! I love horror movies! I got tons of them at my house!", she starts laughing awkwardly as she scratches her neck nervously, and I figure out she is lying. I feel guilty for making her watch something she doesn't want to watch, but I'm sure it's for the best of us. Plus, I've watched the last few movies of the saga, and I really wanted to watch this part too.

"Then let's watch paranormal activity 4! Yay!", I started cheering and the rest of the trip fell silent. Once we parked on the theater parking lot, I grabbed her hand and helped her off of the van. As soon as we walk into the theater, everyone turn to look at us, but without recognizing us because of the dark glasses and the hat we were wearing. If it wasn't because of the camera crew that was following us everywhere, nobody would've noticed us. After buying our tickets and the popcorn we started heading to the room indicated.

We walked into the room, and noticed how empty it was. We took our seat at the last row, and watched as the movie started. She remained calm during the first 10 minutes, until the first horror scene ocurred. The color in her skin disappeared and she started to bite her nails, with her eyes on the big screen infront, waiting for the next horror scene to happen.

"Yah! Quit biting your nails! You're going to ruin them!", I snatched her hand away from her lips and interwined my fingers with her wet ones as she stared at me surprised. "Just hold my hand instead,alright?!", I smiled her and she turned away nodding. When the movie was over, we left holding hands. I looked at her and her pale face was expressionless. I felt guilty again for traumatizing her.

"Yah?! Are you okay?!", I asked her, shaking her hand a little, and she turns to glare at me. 

"I hate you! I think I'm going to start getting nightmares because of you, are you happy?!", She spits as she starts punching my chest like a little kid. "Okay! Okay! Calm down! If you get scared at night just hug me tight, deal?!", I get my hand out for her to shook it and she just blushes. I grab her hand again and we keep walking towards our van.

 

Taeyeon's Point Of View

 

When we arrived at our house, it was already 5pm and the camera crowd left us alone for today. We had nothing to do, so we just seated on our couch and turned the Television in a random channel. As we watched the screen, I couldn't stop myself from feeling scared at every sound that the house made. It felt like if somebody was watching us all of a sudden. It was all because of that damn movie! Why did I had to accept to watch it anyways? In the middle of the silence, he stands up from the couch abruptly and I feel startled because of the sudden movement.

"I'm going to take a bath!", He says without giving much thought, and I grab his hand before he walks away.

"Yah! Are you really going to leave me alone after such a movie? That's really cruel of you..", I protest as I hit his back lightly.

"But I need to take a bath now! We have to wake up early tomorrow for the concert  and there won't be time.", He says and I let go of him and watch as he walks away as if it was in slow motion. It doesnt matter how scared I am right now, I can't force him to stay with me. I guess this is how it's going to be when the time to part comes. I'll be left alone and feeling empty again. But no matter how much it will hurt me to not see him again, I can't force him to stay with me. I stare at his back as he gets further and further. Suddenly he stops and turns to look at me.

"But if you want to come with me, you're welcomed.", He winks at me and my face brightens up. Will it be like this when the time to part comes? Will he invite me to come with him? Without knowing it, my legs start to react by themselves, dragging me to him.

"Are you really coming?", He stares at me with a shocked expression and I nod with red cheeks. "I won't bath with you. You take a shower, I wait in a corner of the bathroom.", I explain to him and he nods.

"Alright! But don't peek!", he says and I nod. When we are inside of the bathroom he asks me to close my eyes so he can strip and I squeeze my eyes together immediately. Although deep inside I'm curious to see him , I don't dare to peek while he strips. When he says its safe to open them, I open them and he's not infront of me anymore but behind the curtains. I wonder what are our viewers thinking right now. They are probably thinking I'm getting expoused. This is going to turn into a huge scandal that our companies will have to deal with.

"Are you okay there?", Hongki peeks through the curtain, showing a part of his bare wet chest. I look at him and blush lightly as I nod. What am I doing here?! He is behind those curtains and there's no cameras to protect me, how can I be this calm?! I used to be scared of being alone with him even with the cameras around, but now, I'm not afraid of him anymore..

 

Hongki's Point Of View

 

I still couldn't believe that she had accepted to come with me. She always avoided me when there wasn't a camera, but now, we were inside of here without anything to record us, and she knew that beforehand but still accepted to come. That movie must have caused several damages to her brain. If I was in her position, I wouldnt have dared to get inside the bathoom with the opposite gender. I wasn't feeling uncomfortable with her around though. It's like if we knew every part of each other. Like if there was nothing to hide from one another.

Afte a quick shower, I warned her before getting out of the shower and asked her to close her eyes. I came out  in a hurry, and before I knew it I slipped with the wet floor and landed right ontop of her. I squeezed my eyes together waiting for her to react and scream but nothing happened. I opened my eyes slowly one by one, and there she was, staring down at my pubic area with her jaw on the floor. I got off of her and covered myself in a towel as she stood frozen like ice. 

I take advatage of her state and change quickly. Was it because it was impressing or was it because it was her first time seeing one? And I thought that the girls watched to fill their imaginations. I guess that's not it. Or atleast not with her. Once I'm dressed, I seat next to her and wait for her to come to her senses.  Minutes go by and I start to worry that this accident was too much for her poor brain and decide to throw cold water on her face. She reacts as soon as the liquid touches her face and looks at me frightened. She opens slowly to let out a scream but I cover with my hand to keep her from screaming.

"Shhh! It was all an accident! Im so sorry you had to see me like that!", I whisper a scream and she just nods slowly. "You won't scream if I let go of your mouth, right?", I ask before freeing her from my hand, and she nods slowly once again.

"Let's forget that this ever happened!", She says as she brings her hand out for me, and I give her a condition before taking her hand and shook it, "Aslong as you don't tell anyone of what you saw."

 

Taeyeon's Point Of View

 

We walked out of the bathroom like if nothing had happened inside and went back to our boring spot on the couch. We turned the television on and watched some weekend drama as we waited for our first episode to air. When it finally started, we watched it in silence as the awkwardness wrapped both of us on the screen. I remember how excited and nervous I was during our first encounter. I also remember how he hugged me when we said goodbye, and how I couldn't understand the meaning behind that hug. When that same hug appears on screen I grab all the courage I can to ask him the meaning behind it.  "That hug.. Why did you hug me back then?", I ask as I stare at him with curious eyes and an expectant heart.

"I don't know.. I thought it was a good way to make everything more exciting... to the viewers, you know..", he whispers his answer without turning to look at me and a sudden pain stabs my heart. Deep inside, I knew that everything we did together was partly fake, then why did my heart felt disappointed and hurt? I stood quiet for the rest of the episode.

 

Hongki's Point Of View

 

Did I just lie to Taeyeon? It seems like I have been lying too much lately. Not only to the audience but now to her too. But this time, I had to do it. She would probably think I'm a creep if I told her the truth. I had to keep my feelings for her hidden. It pained me to hurt her like that though. 

When the episode was finally over, I decided to go to sleep so I could wake up with energy for tomorrow's concert. "I think we should go to sleep already." , I said as I stood up and walked towards our bedroom. She turned the television off and followed me from behind in silence. After we were into our pajamas, we lied down on our bed. 

"Hmm, are you mad at me?", I decide to ask her when it begins to bother me how quiet she is. "No. I'm just thinking about that movie, thats all.", she responds.

"Oh! If you get too scared you can hold onto me, afterall, you will end up holding on to me at the end.", I say and regret it later because im afraid she might think im saying shes a burden. After half a minute of silence, I feel two arms holding on to me. Is she actually hugging me or is she asleep already?

"A-are you awake or did you fall asleep already?", I ask as my cheeks begin to blush in the darkness, and feel how she nods her head. "Everytime I was scared to sleep after watching a horror movie, sunny always sang to me. It always made me fall asleep. Can you please sing to me?", she asks and I nod.

"What song do you want me to sing?", I ask shyly and she responds, "Anything will be fine." I think about a good song to calm her heart and after some seconds more, I find the perfect song and start to sing to her.

 

I hear you breath.. You're lying close to me... The shadows are gone.. I have found my peace...

You make me calm.. With you Im safe from harm.. And right by your side, I'll stay through the night till eternity..

Thats the way it will be... And I wonder what you're dreaming of, you're so peaceful when you sleep..

Everything I want, Everything I need, Is lying here right next to me..

 

If I ever lose my power to fly, the your love takes me high, I will always be true to you

Sometimes I think I might lose it all. I guess the chances are small cause you hold me close I feel you near

Dont let go, say you'll always be here, just hold me tight and I'll be fine, dreaming you will always be mine..

 

I stop singing and turn to look at her face. Within the darkness of the room, I can see her face drooling over my shirt as she sleeps peacefully. She is just too cute that I think I won't be able to keep myself from falling for her. Maybe I am already in love with her. I lean to her and kiss her forehead slowly. My heart races and clears my doubts.

It is true..

            I'm already in love with her..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everybody! 

 

I'm so sorry for not updating like I promised but yeah I got 2 other fanfics to write about now TT

                                   and then there's work, and school so I dont find myself in the mood to update so often

                                                                                    So please forgive my ugly

Okay, so now Im going to tell you about my new horror fanfic with Taeyeon! 

 Its called Hitori Kakurenbo, so please go and check it out!

Link:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/661093/hitori-kakurenbo-horror-taeyeon-suzukiairi-harumamiura-hitorikakurenbo