Chapter 4: A New Home

We Got Married! (HongKi and TaeYeon Ver.)

"                                       

Taeyeon's Point Of View

 

I open my eyes to find myself inside of the room that I have always been afraid of entering, Lee Soo-man's main office. Normally, being called to this office meant only one thing: getting fired. But what was I doing here? Infront of me, Lee Soo-man  was reading some papers to himself, giving me glances once in a while. To my left, there was my manager, staring down at me with pity while to my right, there was Hongki, smiling at me as he held my hand tightly. Suddenly, some voices echoed through the room, filling the silent room with noise. I turned around to find the place from  where they were coming, and found my members staring at me with hatred, as their lips mouthed words I couldn't come to understand.  No matter how loud they were talking, I didn't understand what they were saying like if they were speaking in a different lenguage. A crying noise made me take another route from them to look outside the big window, finding a group of unknown faces. Those faces were crying as they held our group picture up. At some point, the crying combines with the protests, creating a horrible sound that tears my ears and drowns my own screams.

"Yah! Wake up! Wake up!", I open my eyes at the sudden voice, and find my members staring at me with a concerned look.

"What-what's wrong with you?! You scared the out of us!", Sooyoung complains and I apologize, telling them that I had a bad dream but not explaining the content of the dream to them. After telling them that, everyone returns to their things, leaving me to myself.  What was that dream about?! 

I turn to look at the clock and find it pointing at 8:29am. I stand up and walk into the bathroom to shower and get myself ready for when my manager comes and picks me up. After fifteen minutes I'm all ready, so I decide to take a small walk around our house, saying goodbye to each one of the rooms that I will no longer see for some time.

When I hear a car's honk, I grab my suitcase and start walking to the door, waving goodbye to my members in my way. When I'm outside, my manager comes and helps me to get everything inside the car, but when I'm about to hop in the car I remember something and run  back into the house. I ignored the confused looks my members gave me when I entered the house, and ran directly into my room, grabbing the glass of water that had the roses, before returning to the car.

"Sorry for making you wait.. It's just that I forgot these..", I explain as he starts the engine and drives away.

"No big deal. But why are you taking them too?", he asks me and I pull a thoughtfull look before answering, "Honestly, I don't know either.." Why am I taking these roses with me too? Why do they mean so much to me? Somehow, I feel like if I had to protect them and keep them from dying, but why?

"Alright! The staff will be taking turns to watch you at midnight, so you don't have to worry! The ony place you will have to be careful with, will be the bathroom, since there won't be a camera there, so never forget to lock the door,okay?", he explains and I nod my head in understanding. 

"Will you be watching us too?", I ask him and he nods his head as he replies, "As long as I have time, I will be watching you, alright?", I nod my head and smile at him faintly. To be honest, I'm still scared of being alone with him. This is my first time being in the same house with a male, and I don't know what bad habits he might have. I let myself rest my head against the window, and before I realize it, I'm already asleep.

"Taeyeon-na, wake up! We are here already!",I feel someone shake me lightly, and open my eyes to find a onestory house through the glass. The house is painted white, but the roof is painted black. It has two windows in the front, a swing and a beautiful garden.  The house looks quite small, but It reminds me of the house in which I grew up.

"Is this it?", I ask as I start getting off of the car along with my roses, and without looking away from the small house.

"This is it. I hope you enjoy your stay!", he says as he brings me my suitcases and hands me the keys to the house.

"I hope that too..", I bow down slightly at my manager, and start walking to the door, noticing the cameramans that were recording me from a small distance. Once infront of the door, I bring out the keys and start unlocking the door, entering carefully, and analizing every single part of the cozy little house. The walls are painted white, so the lights that comes through the windows are enough to lit up the small living room. The living room is furnished by a green couch, a small glass table, and a television that remains turned off for the moment, along with some other decorations. I place the glass with the roses on the glass table and walk to the kitchen.

The kitchen comes with all the nesessary machines. I look inside of the fridge, hoping to find any sort of snack, but find only emptyness and feel regretful for not eating breakfast this morning. A small black camera caughts my attention and I notice that there are several ones in each corner of the house. I give them a small smile as I start heading out of the kitchen and into the halls.

There are three doors in the dark hall. I open the first door, and find the place where I will be spending my nights from now on. The walls are painted light green, while the ceiling is painted white, giving the small room a good vibe. The queen size bed that is placed in the middle of the room, has a bedspread that is a combination between brown and green, giving a good match to the rest of the room. Next to the bed there's a small wooden table with a lamp, while on the other side of the bed, there's a huge closet. I leave my suitcases on a corner of the room, and throw myself in the bed, feeling the comfort that it has.

Atleast the bed is better than the one at the dorm..How cool would it be if all this was really mine.. I keep the thought to myself as I let out a sigh and close my eyes, whispering in a small voice, "I wish everything was real.."

"Oh, you are here already!", A voice screams and a body throws itself next to me, making me jump out of the the bed frightened. "For how long have you been in here?!", I try to keep myself from being too loud but end up screaming at him.

"I've been in the bathroom all this time. Why? Did I startled you?", he says as he stands up from the bed, standing next to me. "No. Its just that I thought you were late.", I say and turn around to look at the bathroom, while he follows me. I enter the bathroom and observe it. It's just as big as the one at the dorm. The biggest part of it, its the bathtub were four persons could fit easily. Just as my manager said, there's no cameras in here. I turn around and start making my way out of there, with him still following me from behind. 

"So, what do you think of our new house?", he asks once we are standing in the living room. "They did a great job, it's a beautiful house! My only complaint its that there is no food in the fridge.", I say as I take a seat in the couch and point at the fridge. 

"Oh, speaking of that, I think they are sending us shopping for groceries in our first mission. They will send a car to pick us up at 5pm, so all we have to do is wait.", he explains as he seats next to me in the couch, letting the awkwardness involve us. 

"Oh, you brought them!", he breaks the ice and points at the glass with the roses that is infront of us, and I nod my head, feeling shy over it. 

"That's so romantic! You know, the red rose symbolizes my love for you while the white one symbolizes your love for me. We should keep them alive until we got married ends, okay?", he says as he grabs my hand and looks deeply into my eyes. I stare into his eyes and realize how beautiful they are. I feel my heart beating harder and my cheeks feeling hotter. Seconds that feel like hours go by, until he finally releases and stands up, making me stare at him confused.

"Anyways, I think we should start to unpack! I think we will be sharing the same closet..", he says and starts walking into the halls, and I follow him as I scream, "Yah! Are we really sharing the same closet?!"

"Yup. Why? Are you afraid I will play with your lingerie, or what?", he smirks at me and I send him a glare.

"Don't take it to heart, I was joking. I won't play with your lingerie, don't worry. Plus, you will get to see my boxers too, so I think we are even!", He says as he gives me a glance of his boxers, making me turn around blushing. Is he dumb?! How can he compare boxers to lingerie?! They are way different! But complaining wont make them give me my own closet, so I shut up, and start opening my suitcases. 

"Okay, so what side of the closet will I use?", I ask him and he looks at me like if I had just grown another head.

"This one will be where the shirts go. This one for pants and shorts. This one for pajamas and this one for undergarments. ", he says as he points at each one of the four doors of the closet. 

"But which one will be mine?", I ask him and he shooks his head. 

"We will be sharing all of them!", he says and I glare at him as I protest, "Why?! There's four of them, can't we just divide them into two?"

"I'm just following the rules that the manager gave me.", he says as he opens the first door of the closet. Rules?! Is he serious?! Arghh! I'm going to kill my manager for not telling me that I had to share something more than the bed with this guy! He probably didn't tell me because he knew I would curse him, but he wont be free from the beat! 

"Give me your shirts.", he orders and I glare at him before giving him my shirts. He places them next to his, and does the same thing with each of the other doors until he reaches the one meant for undergarments.

"Give your lingerie.", he orders and I feel like if I had just pee in class and left a shade.

"I can do it myself!", I say as I grab my things and place them next to his things. It looks like if we were really a married couple..

"We are finally done!", he says as he starts jumping in the bed like a little kid, and I watch him seated in a corner of the bed. "So what do we do now?", he stops jumping and seats next to me. 

"I don't know..", I respond as I play with my hair.

"Umm. Then let's just talk!  Is there something you want to tell me now that I'm your husband?"

"If you do anything to me, you're dead meat!", I make it seem like a joke, and he laughs. 

"Oh, you think I'm afraid of doing something to you because of the camera? Well, guess what? I'm not afraid! If I want to do something to you, I will do it no matter who is watching!", He leans until I'm laying on the bed half of his body on top of me. I want to push him away, but my body is frozen. I watch him as his face gets closer and closer to mine, until it's almost touching. I squeeze shut my eyes waiting for what I think it comes next. 

"You're so naive! I won't do nothing to you aslong as you don't throw yourself at me, so don't worry!", he gets off of me and stands up of the bed, leaving me laying there confused.

"Yah! I'm going to kill you!", I yell at him and he smiles at me with the same warmth that he was on my dream.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeonghasseyo, everybody! So I'm going to show you some pictures of the house keke