Chapter 3: Meeting My New Husband

We Got Married! (HongKi and TaeYeon Ver.)

                                   

Taeyeon's Point Of View

 

 

I open the door and walk inside, trying not to grab other's people attention, but failing instantly. As soon as I'm inside, I find myself within the many eyes of strangers that are looking at me curiously. I could compare them to a herd of vultures waiting for its pray to give up on life, so they can eat it together. I try not to panic, and smile coldly before continuing with my mission: Finding my future husband.

Now where are the red roses? Hold on! Where are my white roses?! I look for the bouquet of roses I was supposed to be holding, but find emptyness in my hands. Damn, I forgot about them. Well, it's too late for that, I'm going to have to find him before he can spot me.

After a couple of minutes, I finally spot a cameraman that's filming the man that's on one table from the corner. I start walking towards them with trembling steps and a racing heart. Suddenly, the man looks at me and smiles, but I can see the disappointment that his eyes hold. Is it because he doesn't like me? That's better! The less he likes me, the less likely he hurts me.

After a minute or so, I find myself infront of my new husband. We had already seen each other this morning, on the hair salon where without knowing, we were getting ready to meet each other. However, I decide not to mention that, and introduce myself in case he doesn't know my name. 

"Annyeonghasseyo. I am Kim Taeyeon from So Nyu Shi Dae, please take a proper care of me", I smile at him and then at the camera, before shaking hands with him.

"Annyeonghasseyo, I am Lee Hongki from FT island, it's a pleasure to meet you.", he smiles at me and invites me to seat down. Once I seat down, we stare at each other, waiting for the other one to take the initiative to speak.

"Oh, there are for you!", He hands me the bouquet of roses and I thank him, feeling bad for not giving him anything in return. 

"I'm sorry I forgot to bring you anything", I apologize and he shooks his head.  "It's okay! No need to apologize! By the way, are you hungry?", he asks as he opens the menu.

"Not really. I ate something before coming, because I didn't know we were going to meet at a restaurant."

"keke I also ate before coming but to not just seat here, how about we order something and share? You know, just to have a good time..", he suggests and I find his suggestion a bit strange at first, but agreed at the end.

"How about chicken pasta?", He shows me a picture of the dish, and I nod instantly. It's not that I'm a fan of pastas what makes me accept, but the fact that he is deciding for both of us. He calls the waiter, and tells him our order. 

"Why are you seating so far away? Come closer!", he orders me in a playful manner and my body obbeys him immediately. I scoot closer until I'm right next to him, where all his features are in a better view. I try to remind myself that this is temporary and that I should not fall for him, but my heart still trembles every time he speaks to me.

"So, how about we talk about ourselves to get to know each other better? How old are you?", he asks me

"I'm 23 years old, what about you?", I answer and he laughs when I mention my age.

"My birthday is March 9", I answer once again, and he laughs again, and interrupts me before I can ask him anything. 

"You're almost one year older than me but I want you to call me 'oppa' either way! I'm 22 years old and my birthday is in march 2.", he answers and I wonder if the producer selected him just to make me be the oldest and repay me for what happened last time. After a few more minutes, our order comes to our table. I have to admit I was surprised by the fast service they give and just seeing our plate, made me take the first spoon out of it.

"Is it good?", he asked me as I chewed it and I showed him the thumb. He opened his mouth and signaled me to feed him and without thinking it twice, I fed him. 

"So how do you want me to call you?", he asked me and I made a thoughtful look, as I took another spoon out of our pasta. "Umm. Taengoo! What about you? how do you want me to call you?"

"Umm. Call me "Hongstar" oppa! That's how all of my friends call me!"

 

After he paid for our order, I glanced at the clock, which pointed 10:30pm. It was finally time to say goodbye for tonight, and go back to our dorms to pack for tomorrow. 

"Umm, how about we exchange numbers?", he said and I brought out my phone to record his number, texting him for him to recieve my number. "Well, see you tomorrow.", I said and started to turn around to leave, but before I could walk away, I felt two arms holding me.

"Don't you think this is how two newlyweds should say goodbye?", he whispers, and I nod silently, feeling how my cheeks were blushing.

 

"So, how did it go?", My manager asks me as soon as I hop inside his car, but I ignore him and turn my face to look through the window. I'm not in the mood for a conversation right now, and he seems to understand it because he decides not to keep insisting. There's only one thing in my mind now and that is the 'hug'. Why did he hug me? I know that it was probably for the audience, then why am I feeling this flustered? The rest of the trip to our dorm was silent.

"You will be moving into your newlywed house tomorrow. Don't forget to pack the most essential things, understand?", he reminds me and I nod my head slightly. I turn to look at the backseat where the roses are resting lifeless, before looking back at him.

"Can I have them?", I point at the roses in the backseat, and he looks at them as he furrows his eyebrows.

"They are probably dead at this point, but if you want them you can take them.  I was planning to throw them away anyways.", He smiles at me like a father would smile at his daughter, and I grab them and get off of the car. "I'm going to pick you up at 9am, be ready!", he screams at me before I close the door and drives away.

When I walk inside, all the members come running to me, asking about how it went. I simply walk to my room, answering their questions with a mere yes or a no. When I mention who my partner was, the only ones that know about who this is are SooYoung and Yuri, because they were starring in a drama where Hongki did a cameo.

After I get inside my room, I lock the door leaving them outside, and place the roses in a glass of water that seohyun had next to her. "Yah! I was drinking that!", she glares at me and I ignore her and start packing. 

"Why are you packing? Are we leaving somewhere?", She asks me from her spot, as I enter the closet, taking out what I will be wearing for the next week. After placing everything inside my suitcase,  I head to the bathroom, and grab my toothbrush and some sanitary pads. 

"I'm done!", I throw myself into bed, trying to memorize the comfort that this bed gives, since I won't be sleeping in here for some time. "Can you please tell me what's happening?", seohyun asks me annoyed.

"I'm going to move in with him, atleast until the program ends."

"Seriously? Oh my god. What are you going to do?!", she stares at me with a concerned expression and I close my eyes, letting myself leave to dreamland. 

---------------------------------------------------------------

HAPPY NEW YEAR, everyone!

What are your resolutions? keke

My resolution: Finish this fanfic, and finish my other fanfic "My Almighty diva", and losing 15 pounds keke^^ I also hope I can reach 50 subscribers in both of my fanfics, so if you can check out my other fanfic too, I will be thankful!

Anyways, I've got to keep working on this edit keke see you in some hours again hehe