Chapter 1: Making A Good Decision

We Got Married! (HongKi and TaeYeon Ver.)

                                 

                                                                       

 

TaeYeon's Point Of View

 

It had been another exhausting day in the hands of our schedule. Today, we performed our highly anticipated song 'I got a boy' on one of the many music shows. Honestly, I've grown tired of it already. Waking early everyday, just to practice it without stop, to make a flawless performance on the same day, I've grown tired of it all. 

It's not that I'm not happy with the life I'm living, no, It's not like that. This is the life I dreamed of, I'm happy living it, but sometimes, I wish I had a bit of time to do what other girls would be doing at my age. Being able to go to parties with friends, looking for the right one and falling in love, those are things I really wish I could do. But it doesn't matter, my fans come first and I'm sure there will be enough time for those things in the future.

"We are home!", I open my eyes after listening to my manager's voice, and find our dorm outside of the window. I open the door, and jump out of the van, hiding my hands inside of my coat's pocket to keep them warm. The dark sky was starless today, and the freezing weather was almost unbearable, since we were in the middle of january. As I walk towards our dorm, I hear my manager's voice call my name, so I stop in track and turn around to face him. "Can you please make it quick? I'ts freezing and catching a cold at this time, wouldn't be convinient for the group, now would it?"

"The company called me while you were sleeping and told me that there's a variety show that wants you in their cast, but it's up to you if you want to accept or not.", He gives me a serious look, as he explains to me what he wants me to know. 

"Well, isn't our schedule a bit too packed already? But anyways, what variety show is it?", I ask him, and watch how his expression changes drastically, from a serious face to a nervous one, like if that was a question he wanted to avoid.

"Look, I know that you had a bad time with them last time, but maybe they will treat you better this time!", he said, and without thinking much, I knew what show he was referring to.

"No.", I turn my back at him and keep my pace towards our house, ignoring him as he calls my name.

"Maybe It's your chance to find love!", He yells in a last attempt, before I enter our dorm and close the door shut. My chance to find love? Oh, please.. Last time I was in that show, they married me to a man that could be my own father! And even if they were to marry me to someone around my age, It won't make a difference! I don't want to fake a love like that, I want a real love, and that's what I'm going to get even if I have to wait for a million years!

"Unni, what did our manager tell you?", Sunny walked to me, as I took my shoes off. "Nothing much, just that "We got married" wants me in their cast again.", I replied without interest

"Really? Daebak! I wish they wanted me in their cast too! It seems so fun!", Sunny pouts before walking to the couch and grabbing the remote to turn the Tv on.  "I won't do it anyways..", I say and start making my way to the bathroom.

"Wait, what?! Oh, wae!?, she stands up and starts following me from behind.

"Our schedule is too busy already."

"But, it won't be after promotions are over! This is a good opportunity for you to get to date! Seohyun said that it was a fun experience since they make you date at many fun places, and Yonghwa oppa was really nice too! You should give it another try!", she says hurriedly, as we walk through the hall.

"But she also said that saying goodbye was really painful! You know our company, they won't allow us to date for real! I don't want to fake a love that isn't true!", I yell at her as I enter the bathroom, and close the door at her face. 

"Yah! Kim Taeyeon, if you close the door at my face like that again, I'm going to kill you!", she yells through the door, before kicking it once, and walking back to the living room. After knowing she's gone, I start to strip myself for a shower.

 

Once I'm done, I wrap myself in a towel, and get ready to run through the hall and into my room. Thankfully, I get inside my room before encountering with any of the other members.

"Aigoo! It's sooo cooold!", I start looking for underwear, but the only underwear I  find its a pantie, since bras must be on the laundry. I don't think twice, before putting the on, and getting into my pajamas. Once I'm ready, I walk towards the mirror.

"My s show through.. My s are still growing! Wow, fantastic baby!", I talk to myself as I look at my reflection on the mirror, proud of what I see, before turning around and getting the scare of my life when I find Seohyun starring at me with the weirdest smile I've seen. 

"How-how long have you been there?!", I ask her as I try to act like I normally would.

"Since you walked into the room.", she responds, before returning to her book. Damn, that girl is a ghost!  Why didn't I see her there, reading one of her books? She must have invisible powers.

"If you saw everything I did just now, don't tell anyone about it,okay?", I say as I give her a pleading look, and she returns her sight to me, while smiling. 

"What? That you got a mole on your , or that you are proud of your s? Don't worry, It won't go out of my mouth. Anyways, sunny told me that they casted you on We got married again, why don't you want to try it?", she asks me, and I grab the brush and seat down at my bed.

"Its just that I don't want to fake a love that isn't true.", I say as I start brushing my drenched hair.

"Well, I can't change your opinion, but just think about it, who knows, maybe this is your chance to fall in love. When you turn 30, falling in love won't be as cool as it will be right now, when you're on the age to love and feel loved."

"But the love they give you, it's not eternal."

"So? You will be having fun! Plus, you don't know if the person they have for you will be the right one. For example, I think yonghwa is the right one, keke. Not only because we don't date, means that he isn't waiting for me!", she smiles as she shows me her phone, making me see a lot of messages that were sended by "Yong~"

"I don't know.. maybe you're right.. I will think about it", I stand up and start walking out of the room, and into the living room, where I find Sunny, watching Tv as she drinks banana milk with a chocolate donut. That's our Sunny! Always eating sweets when she has free time.

"What are you watching, sunny bunny?", I walk towards her and seat next to her on the sofa, stealing a bite of her chocolate donut. "Music Videos. Our music video for "I got a boy" was already played a while ago!"

"Don't remind me of it.", I say annoyed by the mention of the name of our song, before focusing on the video being played on tv. I watch closely as FTisland's latest music video is being played. Although, I have never talked to them personally, I really like their music. It's a bit different from what most groups do nowadays.

"So.. do you think I should participate on we got married?", I ask randomly, grabbing Sunny's attention instantly

"YES! It will be fun!", she says as she shows me her thumb.

"Okay, I'll do it then!", I smile and she hugs me as we both cheers.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Lee HongKi 's Point of view

 

Today, It's been a boring day. It's been two months since promotions were over, so our schedule haven't been too packed lately. Even when I dislike having a busy schedule, I hate when it's empty. I lie down on our sofa, watching television. There's nothing interesting to watch at this time of the night, so I just watch Music videos without focusing on them too much. Suddenly, the phone rings, and I pick up the call after reading the caller. 

"Yeh, manager?", I answer, hoping for a schedule to be given.

"Hongki, i'm just calling you to let you know that you have been casted in "We got married". Do you know what that is?", he asks me and I make a thoughtful expression as I answer, "Umm, variety show?"

"Correct. Do you want to accept the offer or not?", He asks me and I think about it for a few seconds before accepting. I haven't been doing much lately. All I've been doing is writting songs that haven't come out pretty well. This is a good chance to keep myself from being bored. All I've heard of that show, is that they will marry you to another idol, and send you to date at a lot of different places. It sounds fun!

"I'll pick you up tomorrow morning! Be ready by 8am!", he gives me instructions and I nod myself

"Okay, Goodbye!", I hung up and lay back on the sofa.

I can't wait for tomorrow! I wonder who is going to be my wife, keke. Will she be someone from a group or a solist? Will she be older or younger? Will she be pretty? A lot of questions emerge in my mind, and I turn my attention back at the tv to keep me from thinking about them. I find Girls Generation's video. They've been getting a lot of attention with their comeback, and even when I don't consider myself a fan, i've got to admit they are all really pretty. Yonghwa hyung was in we got married with one of them, maybe I should ask him about it! 

"Hey, hyung! How was being on 'we got married'?!", I grab my cellphone and start typing my question, before sending him the message. 

"Well, it was cool I guess. But it was sad having to say goodbye at the end. Why are you asking by the way?"

"Oh! It's just that I've been casted!"

"Oh, then have fun! But try not to fall in love with your partner, because then you will get hurt."

"Why? Omo! You fell for that girl from Girls' Generation?!

"Well, yeah.."

"Then why don't you just date her?!"

"Their company doesn't allow their artists to date, but it's okay, since we still keep in touch!"

"Oh... okay"

 

That's when, I started to feel scared. What if I'm partnered with someone that isn't allowed to date?! I've been hurted by love many times already, will I be hurt again?