After The Storm

After The Storm

Woo Bin threw his phone to the wall until it broke into pieces. Then, he threw himself on the bed. His right arm was covering his eyes. Woo Bin’s feeling was really broken. Ever since Taeyeon decided to break up with him, she always avoid him. All the call and message that he sent never get reply. Even when Woo Bin came to her house and he waited for her for whole day, but she still didn’t care.

Woo Bin felt like his life wasn’t worthy anymore. All of the people whom he loved has left him one by one. He once lose his mother, and now Taeyeon. All the things that used to be his happiness was taken away from him. Woo Bin felt like that he didn’t have anyone or anything to hang on to.

 

 

*****

 

 

Seyeon was staring blankly at her mother who was busy talking to the Event Organizer for her wedding. The Wedding party which will be held 3 months later, made Eun Sang focus and busy.

Seyeon was still doing her anger action. She refused to talk to her mother, except for very important thing. And the thing that makes Seyeon even more hurt is because her mother didn’t seem to feel guilty or at least regret about what she had done.

Seyeon’s phone rang. She smiled a bit when she saw Woo Bin’s name on the screen. She immediately answered the phone call.

“Wow, so fast. You must be really happy to have a phone call from me.” Woo Bin joked.

Seyeon laughed a bit. “Don’t you hate to wait?”

“Neo eoddiseo?”

“In Event Organizer that our parent hired.”

“Ah, you must be really hate to be there. Wanna me to pick you up? We can spend our time with something more worthy.”

“Of course. I’ll send you the address. You better hurry before I’m dead In bored here.”

“Haha, arasso. I’ll be there in 25 minutes.”

 

*****

 

“I want to introduce you to Park Gyuri. She’s a daughter from one of my business relations.” Cho Seunghwan said with a calm tone. Siwon could get what his dad mean. Introducing in this case isn’t only meet and then know each other, but it’s more than that. It’s actually a matchmaking.

“I don’t want an arranged marriage.” Siwon said to the point. His appetite was disappeared already.

Seungwan didn’t care. The engagement should be done no matter what. “She will join lunch with us tomorrow. Prepare youself. You have to give a good impression to Mr. Park and his daughter.”

Siwon clenched his fist, meaning that he was so emotion. “Why don’t you matchmaking Kyuhyun, eo?”

Cho Seunghwan looked at his first son. “You’re ready for this. It’s already time for you to get married. Besides, don’t you know that Kyuhyun already had yeojachingu? His girlfriend is the daughter of my business relations.

“I can take care of this matter by myself.”

“And it already prove that you’re not good at it.” Seunghwan said as he was staring at Siwon. Siwon realized that he couldn’t refuse it anymore. And the end Siwon could only silent without doing any defend. Inside his heart, he cursed his life which he felt never fair for him.

 

 

*****

 

 

Seyeon was silent as she was staring at the dead body in front of her. About 20 minutes ago, the young girl commit suicide by throwing herself in front of the passing car. She was dead right away, just like what she wanted. Seyeon and Woo Bin were also there. Seyeon saw the whole scene clearly. She smiled sadly, she regreted about the stupid thing that the girl did. Inside her heart, Seyeon glad that God still gave her second chance.

“I never knew before that watching someone’s dead will be so scary like this.” Seyeon mumbled which is heard by Woo Bin. He turned his head to face Seyeon.

Seyeon sighed. “What a poor girl.”

“How was it like when you were dying?” Woo Bin asked.

“It was scary and… painful…” Seyeon answered with a sad tone.

“Then, don’t ever think to do it again, arasso!”

Seyeon smiled. “Why do you become so caring like this, eo?” She looked at Woo Bin right into his eyes.

Woo Bin shrugged. “Molla. Just think that I’m practicing to become a good brother.” He joked. “Ja, let’s go from here. It’s getting colder.”

 

 

*****

 

 

Taeyeon and Kyuhyun met in the campus yard. The situation between them became so much awkward. Kyuhyun smiled warmly to Taeyeon which she replied awkwardly. “Annyeong Taeyeon.” Kyuhyun greeted her as  he was smiling.

“Annyeong.”

“Are you busy?”

“Ani. Wae?”

Kyuhyun smiled again. “I want to ask you to have a lunch together, and also to have little chats. Hmm… you know, about us…”

Taeyeon nodded and then she walked side by side with Kyhyun, without realizing that Woo Bin was there and he watched everything with a sad stare. Woo Bin was really broken heart. After Kyuhyun made his hand injury, and now he takes away the girl whom he loved the most. That makes Woo Bin hates Kyuhyun even more.

___________________________________________

 

Kyuhyun and Taeyeon sat on the bench in the campus yard. Kyuhyun turned to face Taeyeon, while she only bowed her head. “How’s Woo Bin?” Kyuhyun started a conversation.

Taeyeon shook her head. “We officially broke up, and ever since that I never meet him. But all I know is I already hurted him so bad.” Taeyeon answered with a sad tone. Slowly, Kyuhyun’s hand reached Taeyeon’s. He her hand softly.” Tae, we know how we feel to each other. Can’t we try to open a new page together?” Kyuhyun asked carefully.

Taeyeon became silent. It wasn’t because she didn’t want to, it just that she was still thinking about Woo Bin. She didn’t want to make him more hurt and make him hate Kyuhyun even more.

“Tae?”

Taeyeon sighed. “Nan molla, Kyu. I don’t want to make him more hurt and make him hate you even more. I want the two of you to become like you guys used to be. I want the three of us to back like the old times.”

Kyuhyun smiled sadly. “It’s impossible, Tae. Woo Bin already erased me from his life. He hates me till death. I don’t know what I should do to fix everything.”

Taeyeon stood up from her seat. She looked sadly at Kyuhyun. “Mianhe, keunde for now just let it be like this. We think about that later. I’m sure that God will give the best for us. I have to go now.”

Kyuhyun stared at Taeyeon with a sad stare. ‘Is it impossible for me to get you, Tae?’

 

 

*****

 

 

_IN THE MALL_

“Aigoo Seyeon-ah, I’m so happy to meet you today. You know, I was so lonely. My husband and my sons are really busy with their own activities. But I’m so lucky to have here with me today.” Cho Hana was holding Seyeon’s arm as she was smiled happily.

The two women with different age were walking together in the mall. Seyeon smiled to hear Hana’s sentence.

“Geure, how’s your relationship? You guys are fine, right?” Hana asked with a serious tone.

Seyeon nodded. “Ne, uri gwenchana.”

“Oh, your mother will get married with Kim Heung Soo, right? You must be know Kim Heung Soo’s son named Kim Woo Bin.”

“Ne, I know him. Waeyo?”

“Kyuhyun and Woo Bin used to be bestfriends.” Hana said. Seyeon seemed interest with the conversation. She actually felt curious about the relationship between Kyuhyun, Woo Bin and Taeyeon. Seyeon felt like the problem between them is more complicated than what Kyuhyun had told to her. Seyeon tried to dig more information from Hana.

“Used to be? How about now?”

Hana sighed. “Now they become like enemy. Actually, Kyuhyun never treats him like that, But Woo Bin does. He really hates Kyuhyun because of the incident 2 years ago.”

Seyeon became more curious. “The incident two years ago?” She frowned.

“Actually, I don’t want to tell this to anyone, because it involves Kyuhyun’s reputation. Keunde, since you’re his girlfriend now, then I think it’s better for you to know this. Kyuhyun and Woo Bin got into fight because of something. I never know what it was about because Kyuhyun refused to tell. But the fought was so serious. They hit each other, and… Kyuhyun made Woo Bin’s hand injured without on purpose. The injury was so serious. Because of the injury, Woo Bin’s right hand became weak and he couldn’t use it normally. Woo Bin used to be a great painter. The fact that he couldn’t use his right hand made him so desperate.”

Seyeon became silent after she heard the whole story from Hana. Now she understands why Woo Bin hates Kyuhyun so much. And Seyeon really sure that the thing which made them fight was Taeyeon, just like what Kyuhyun had said to her.

And now she also understands that the condition made Woo Bin became a lefthanded. Seyeon was imagining herself in Woo Bin’s position. She stared at her right hand. Seyeon couldn’t imagine what would happen to her if she couldn’t play the piano anymore. It must be really sad.

 

 

*****

 

 

“Wow, your playing was so good. I adore you even more.” Kyuhyun said as he was smiling to her.

“Haha, gomawo sunbae. I’m so happy to have a handsome fan like you, sunbae.”

“Eomma told me that she spent the whole day with you yesterday. Mian if my mom really bothering you. I have no idea how to explain everything to my mother. She’s so stubborn.” Kyuhyun felt bad to Seyeon.

Seyeon smiled. “Gwenchana sunbae. Besides, your mom is so fun to hang out with. I felt like I was with my friend.”

Kyuhyun laughed to hear it. He Seyeon’s head. “Aigoo, Uri Seyeonnie is so nice.”

Seyeon looked at Kyuhyun. She was wondering if the reason why Kyuhyun stops to play piano is because of Woo Bin. Yeah, it could be that Kyuhyun also decided to let go of his dream so he could feel Woo Bin’s position.

Suddenly, the door of the music room was opened. Woo Bin walked into the room. Seyeon and Kyuhyun looked surprise by his sudden coming. Woo Bin just realized that Kyuhyun was also there. He felt a little bit regret his decision to came there. Woo Bin was still standing in front of the door.

Annyeong oppa!” Seyeon greeted Woo Bin.

“Seyeon-ah, I gotta go now. See you next time.” Kyuhyun smiled a bit, and then he walked out. Kyuhyun glanced at Woo Bin. Woo Bin still acted cold like an ice. He gave Kyuhyun his cold stared. After Kyuhyun left the room, Woo Bin approached Seyeon.

“What was he doing here?” He asked with an annoyed tone.

“Kyuhyun oppa sometimes like to visit me here. He used to be a member of this music club too. But two years ago Kyuhyun oppa decided to leave the club.”

Woo Bin still silent. He tried to not care about it.

“So, what are you doing here?” Seyeon asked, a little bit confused.

“Nan? Hmm… I just don’t have anything to do. Wae? You don’t like that I’m here?”

“Aniya. I’m glad that you’re here. Well, I was practicing for the concert next week. Wanna listen?” Seyeon offered while she was smiling brightly. Woo Bin nodded. “Show me!”

 

 

*****

 

 

Kyuhyun passed Siwon on the stairs. Siwon was about to walk to the second floor.

“Hyung, I heard appa introduced you to his friend’s daughter. How’s the meeting?” Kyuhyun asked as he was smiling. But sadly the smile was misinterpretation by Siwon. He thought that Kyuhyun was making joke for him, so the anger appeared from inside his heart.

“You must be really happy with my condition now. You must be feel glad because you’re not the one who being set up by father. You must be feel happy to see how my life is being controlled, while you can free to choose your own choice.” Siwon said sardonically.

“Hyung, nan…”

“Move!” Siwon pushed Kyuhyun until he almost made Kyuhyun fell down if only Kyuhyun didn’t hold on the rail. Kyuhyun sighed. Maybe it’s time for him to give up to fix his relationship with Siwon. Because no matter what he does, it would always be wrong in Siwon’s eyes.

 

 

*****

 

 

Woo Bin’s eyes was looking intensely on the stage, or more correct is he was looking at the girl who was singing so beautifully. A bitter smile appeared on Woo Bin’s face when he saw his ex- girlfriend. How he missed Taeyeon. But he couldn’t do anything about it. The girl was always run away from him everytime he tried to get closer to her. Woo Bin wanted to give up, but he also didn’t want if Taeyeon getting far from him. That’s why he decided to stop. He decided to stop running toward her, and to show himself in front of her.

Right when the theater done, Woo Bin immediately walked out from the auditorium. Without he realized, Taeyeon noticed his presence. She was surprised to see Woo Bin there. She thought that Woo Bin would come to see her after the show and ask Taeyeon to back with him. But then, her thought was wrong. She stared at Woo Bin’s back which getting far away from her sight. Taeyeon felt guilty to him, however she thought that it was the best for them.

 

 

*****

 

 

PLAK!

A hard slap was placed on Heung Soo’s cheek, making it looks red. Eun Sang stared at her fiancé with so much anger. How could she doesn’t, she saw her fiancé, Kim Heung Soo was hooked up with another woman with her own eyes. Eun Sang felt hurt.

“Neo! You’re so disgusting! You’re a jerk Kim Heung Soo! How could you cheat on me when we are about to get married, eo?!” Eun Sang was so mad. Heung Soo was silent, didn’t know what to say.

“I’m sure this isn’t your first time. Neo! I regret that I ever know a jerk like you!” Eun Sang took off her engaged ring which was on her finger. “Here! Take this! Our wedding is cancel!” Eun Sang threw the ring toward Heung Soo. With full of emotion, she walked away.

 

*****

 

 

Woo Bin was staring at the paper on his hand with so much hope. The paper which is not worth for another people, but really worthy for him, because there’s someone’s address on the paper. His mother address, which is he always search for years. His mother was living outside Seoul.

Woo Bin wanted to meet his mother as soon as possible. He really missed his mom. He wanted to hug her. He wanted to feel the love from a mother which is he never felt for years.

Actually, Woo Bin was planning if he meets his mother again, then he would bring Taeyeon to meet her. But now the hope is already crushed.

Woo Bin walked passing his dad’s room. It’s already a week since he decided to stay in his house, and not in Zeus Hotel. He heard his father conversation without on purpose.

“Yeah, my wedding is cancel.”

Woo Bin wasn’t that surprised to hear that. He already knew that sooner or later Eun Sang would know his father’s bad behavior. Besides, he didn’t want anyone else to replace his mother’s spot.

“Well, at least one woman had just saved from a jerk like Kim Heung Soo.” Woo Bin mumbled.

 

 

*****

 

 

“I already cancelled my wedding with Heung Soo.” Eun Sang told to her daughter. Seyeon was pretty surprised, but she could cover her surprised expression and acted like she didn’t care at all. “What a jerk! How could he cheat on me when we are about to get married. I’m sick of him!”

Seyeon replied with a flat tone, showing that she didn’t care. “Didn’t I warn you?”

Eun Sang stared at her daughter. “You must be happy with this, right? You got what you want. There’s no wedding. Can’t you be more nicer to me?”

Seyeon just silent and kept eating. To be honest, deep inside her heart she felt sad, because it means that Woo Bin won’t ever be her brother. She actually was able to accept his presence as her brother.

“From now on, I don’t want us to have anything to do with Kim Heung Soo, including to his son, Kim Woo Bin.”

Eun Sang’s words made Seyeon shocked. She couldn’t accept it.

“The one that has problem is you with Kim Heung Soo. So, Woo Bin and I have nothing to do with this.”

“Seyeon__________”

“I’m done eating!” Seyeon stood up from her seat and she walked out from the room.

 

 

_To Be Continued_

 

Please show me your support for this FF by leaving some comments :D I'd love to know your opinion so far about this fanfic. See you on the next chapter! ^^