After The Storm

After The Storm

“Mianhe sunbae, I told them that I’m your girlfriend.” Seyeon said as she was looking at Kyuhyun with full of regret. Kyuhyun gave a slight smile. “Gwenchana. I’m the one who started it first and made them think that we’re dating.”

Seyeon sighed. She felt so bad to Kyuhyun. She felt ashamed and also guilty, although Kyuhyun already said that it wasn’t her fault.

“The guy that was with Krystal… is he your ex-boyfriend?” Kyuhyun asked carefully, not wanting to hurt Seyen’s feeling. Seyeon nodded slowly. “We just broke up and he already with someone else. It makes me hurt. Ah keunde, how can Krystal know you?”

“We’re still have family relation.”

“Ah geure…”

They were walking side by side until they arrived in front of Kyuhyun’s car. “Get in, I’ll drive you home.” Kyuhyun opened the door for Seyeon, letting the girl enter his car.

 

 

*****

 

 

Taeyeon was busy with her own mind, until she didn’t realize that Woo Bin was talking to her. Her mind brought her to the incident a couple of hours ago, when Kyuhyun held Seyeon’s hand tightly and also when Seyeon said that she’s dating Kyuhyun. Taeyeon knew exactly that she shouldn’t have to feel hurt like that. But she couldn’t deny that she still has a feeling for Kyuhyun eventhough she’s dating Woo Bin now.

Woo Bin took a slight gaze at Taeyeon because none of his words got a response from Taeyeon.

“Yak, why are you daydreaming like that, eo?” Woo Bin asked. He was still focus driving his car. Taeyeon surprised a bit. She turned her head to face Woo Bin. “Ah, did you say something to me?” She asked with an innocent face. Woo Bin shook his head. “Oh God, so I was talking to the air for the whole time, eo?!”

Taeyeon laughed. “Mian. What did you say?” Taeyeon held Woo Bin’s hand which was placed on the wheel.

“Dwaeseo!”

“Hey, don’t be mad, eo.”

“Kau tahu aku paling tidak suka diacuhkan.”

“You know that I don’t like being ignore.”

“Ara ara, mianhe Woo Bin-ah.” Taeyeon was trying to persuade her boyfriend. Taeyeon looked at Woo Bin deeply before she asked something to him. “The girl… em… Jin Seyeon. She’s your future step sister, right?”

“Eo. Wae?”

“Emm… I’m curious how can she met Kyuhyun. You’re___”

“So you were thinking about him all the time, eo?!” Woo Bin said with an annoyed tone.

Woo Bin stopped his car at the roadside. He stared sharply at Taeyeon, making the girl almost couldn’t breathe because of the intimidate stared. Inside her heart, Taeyeon kept blaming herself. She shouldn’t asked that question to Woo Bin. Woo Bin hates to hear Kyuhyun’s name.

“Aniyo… please don’t misunderstand. I’m not thinking about Kyuhyun, keunde I’m just curious. I asked to you because I know that you know Seyeon. That’s it.”

“I don’t know that girl. We just met 2 times and I don’t care about her or that bastard.” Woo Bin said with full of anger. He leaned his back and closed his eyes. He took a deep breath and sighed slowly, trying to control his emotion.

Taeyeon felt even more guilty. “Jeongmal mianhe, I make you angry again. I promise I won’t talk about him again. Nan yaksokhae.” Seyeon said with a low tone. Woo Bin just silent without wanting to answer Taeyeon’s words. Finally, they continued their go in silent.

 

 

*****

 

Cho Seungwan stared at his oldest son intensely. “Until when you’ll keep hate your little brother, huh?” The old man asked. Siwon looked at his father’s eyes sharply. “Forever.” He replied shortly.

Seungwan shook his head. He was so disappointed to hear what Siwon had just said. All these time, he let Siwon treats Kyuhyun badly because he believed that time would changed Siwon’s act. But the fact is time makes everything more bad. The hate inside Siwon’s heart for Kyuhyun and Hana is already too big and deep. Seungwan realized that it was the result from what he had done in the past.

“But Kyuhyun really loves you. He admires you. Can’t you just try to accept his presence? It’s already few years, Siwon-ah.”

“Can we not talk about the family problem in the office?” Siwon stared at his father. “What do you want to call me here?” Siwon asked. He always act coldly toward his father.

Cho Seungwan leaned his back to the chair. The old man sighed. “I’m planning to add Kyuhyun in the shareholder list.”

Siwon looked angrily at his father. He couldn’t accept his father’s plan. Siwon was about to complain, but before he open his mouth, Cho Seungwan immediately spoke. “I don’t ask to your opinion, so I don’t want to hear any complain from you. Secretary Kang is taking care of everything that is needed for the shareholder meeting. Once it’s done, I will announce it in the meeting.”

Siwon clenched his hand. His was full of anger and emotion, ready to explode anytime soon. Just like a time bomb. Siwon stood up from his seat. “That’s okay if that is your decision. I’ll go now.” Siwon said and then he bowed a little bit to his father.

Cho Seungwan stared at his oldest son. He knew exactly that Siwon didn’t want if Kyuhyun takes a part in the company. That’s why he add Kyuhyun’s name without telling Siwon at first.

“It’s time for you to give in to your brother.”

 

 

*****

 

_AT KIRIN HIGH SCHOOL_

Krystal and Jongin were in the school backyard. There were some bench that were placed under the big tree, so a lot of students like to spend their times there to just sit and have some chat. Krystal pacing up and down in front of Jongin, while the guy was sitting calmly there.

“Aish, I still can’t believe that Seyeon is dating with Kyuhyun oppa. I mean… how can that happen? When did they know each other and… oh my god, this is insane!”

Jongin just silent. His mind brought him to the incident last night. With so much confident, Seyeon said that she’s dating with the guy named Kyuhyun. Jongin’s heart felt hurt, but he tried to be okay and let the girl that he loved be with someone else that much better than him.

“Yak, did you listen to me?!” Krystal said with an annoyed tone.

She sat next to Jongin. “Wae? Ah, I know. You must be sad, aren’t you? I also have no idea how could Seyeon dating with someone else so soon like that.” Krystal looked at Jongin with a sad face.

“Aniya, I’m not sad. Instead, I feel happy for her because she found a better guy that fits her a lot.” Jongin answered.

Krystal looked at Jongin. “Do you really have no feeling for her anymore?” Krystal asked curiously. Jongin sighed. “You’ve asked before and I’ve answered it too. I guess you don’t need to ask me again.” Jongin answered and then he stood up from his seat and walked away. He ignored Krystal who was calling his name.

“Yak Jongin-ah!”

 

 *****

 

 

Seyeon was alone in her classroom. Sport class was just over and all of the students immediately ran to the cafeteria to take some rest and fill their energy back. Seyeon stood in front of the window, looking at the school yard which is green and beautiful. The wind blew to her face, making the girl felt comfortable and relax.

KREK

Seyeon turned her head to the door when she heard the door opened. She froze when she knew that Jongin was the one who opened the door. Jongin’s reaction was not that different from Seyeon. He was about to walk away when suddenly Seyeon called him.

“Jongin-ah!”

Jongin turned around. “Wae?” He asked flatly. Seyeon looked at him deeply. “I’m the one who should asked that to you. Why are you avoiding me, eo? Didn’t you the one who say that we can still be friends eventhough we’re not dating? Keunde, are you being like this?”

Jongin silent. He knew that what Seyeon had just said was true. Not because he didn’t want to, because the truth is Jongin really wants to be friend with Seyeon just like before they’re dating. But unfortunately, he couldn’t. He still had  a feeling for her.

“Mianhe. I thought you don’t want to be friend with me anymore.” Jongin said.

“Babo.” Seyeon said with hoarse voice. Jongin surprised to see her eyes was teary. “Neo jeongmal baboya!” Seyeon said again.

“Mianhe. Nan jeongmal mianhe.”

 

*****

 

 

_CHO’s HOUSE_

Kyuhyun knocked Siwon’s door slowly. After hearing Siwon’s response, Kyuhyun entered Siwon’s room. Siwon looked sharply at Kyuhyun.

“What do you want?” He asked with a rude tone.

Kyuhyun bowed. “Mianhe. I just know that father added my name in the shareholder list.” Kyuhyun said with a low tone, seemed like he didn’t feel good and he felt guilty to his hyung. Siwon still didn’t show any reaction.

“I promise that I will__________”

“I don’t need your promise!” Siwon said rudely with a loud tone. Siwon stood up and he stood right in front of Kyuhyun. “Neo… you ruined everything that I had. Seems like you really want to make me mad. Chukkae, you success to make me hate you more than before.” Siwon said sardonically. He walked pass Kyuhyun, but Kyuhyun immediately grabbed his arm.

“How many times I have to tell you that I don’t want to become the heir?! I don’t want to take away your position. Jeongmal hyung!”

“Well then…” Siwon turned around and stared sharply at Kyuhyun. “Can you make father change his decision? If you can, then maybe my hatred to you will be reduced a bit.”

BLAM!

Siwon entered the bathroom which was placed inside his room, leaving Kyuhyun who was still standing there like a statue.

 

 

*****

 

 

_AT THE RESTAURANT_

For the second time Jin and Kim family were having dinner together just like a real family. The situation in the dinner was not that different from the first dinner. Cold and awkward. Seyeon or Woo Bin were still act cold toward their family. They won’t talk if no one ask and both of them were too lazy to start the conversation.

“Em, Seyeon-ah, I heard from your mom that you join a writing competition.” Heung Soo asked as he was smiled to Seyeon.

“Ne.” She replied shortly.

“Ah, your mom also said that you often win the academic competition. Your score in the school also great. You’re such a great daughter.” Heung Soo gave a compliment. He was trying to get Seyeon’s heart so she will accept him as her father.

“Ah ne, ghamsahamnida.” Seyeon smiled politely. She looked awkward.

“Woo Bin also a great student with a lot of achievement. His score is always great.” Heung Soo gave a compliment to his son.

“Wow, jinjjayo? Omo, I’m so proud of the two of you. Heung Soo-ya, we’re so lucky because we have a handsome son and beautiful daughter that also smart as well.” Eun Sang said as she smiled happily.

The dinner was done, but the two family were still having some talk. Only Heung Soo and Eun Sang who were talking. Heung Soo’s phone rang. He answered the call which is from one of his colleague.

“Ah ne, see you later.” Heung Soo said and then he hang up the phone. Heung Soo looked at Eun Sang. “Park Jinyoung wants to meet me. Wanna come?” He asked. Eun Sang nodded and then she looked at Seyeon. “Eomma will go with Heung Soo ahjussi. You go home first.”

Seyeon nodded. “Ne.”

“Ah, how about if we go with your car and just let Seyeon go home with Woo Bin. I guarantee that Woo Bin will take her home safely. Beside, they need time to know each other well. They will be siblings soon.” Heung Soo said.

“Good idea. Okay, you’ll go home with your oppa.”

Eun Sang and Heung Soo left the restaurant, leaving their son and daughter in the awkward situation.

 

 

*****

 

 

_IN THE CAR_

Seyeon glance at Woo Bin and she found that he was looking outside the window.

“Do you agree with this wedding plan?” Seyeon asked as she was looking at Woo Bin. Woo Bin turned her head to face the girl next to him. “Yes. As long as it’s not giving negative impact to me, then I don’t mind.” Woo Bin said which made Seyeon silent.

Woo Bin asked to her. “Wae? Do you disagree?”

“Ne. I don’t want to get involve in another drama again.” Seyeon answered.

Woo Bin gave a slight smile. “Drama?”

“Yeah. Do you think that they want to marry because they love each other? Aniya, they don’t even ever think about love. All they think is only about business. How to make their business more success. And this marriage is one of the effective way for them. Benefit for each other, that’s they are.

Woo Bin looked at Seyeon. Inside his heart he agree about what Seyeon had just said. He knew exactly what the main reason why his father wants to marry again. Woo Bin could see from Seyeon’s expression that she didn’t like the wedding plan.

“If you don’t like it, then stop it before it’s too late.”

Seyeon looked at Woo Bin. “If I could, then I will do it from the very beginning. Keunde, I can’t do it alone.”

Seyeon’s answered made Woo Bin smirk. “Geure, is that mean that you ask for my help?”

“If you can, then why not. Beside, I think you won’t be that happy to have a yeodongsaeng.”

“I never said that I don’t want to have a yeodongsaeng. And You, didn’t your mom ever say that you want to have a brother?”

“And you just trust her like that?” Seyeon looked at Woo Bin flatly, making the guy giggled.

Woo Bin rest his chin on his left hand. He stared at Seyeon as he was smiling a bit. “After the second thought, I think there’s nothing wrong to have a little sister. It would be fun.”

 

 

*****

 

 

BRUK!

Some of the books which Taeyeon brought on her hand fell down when someone hit her. That guy didn’t turn around to apologize. Instead, he just left like that like nothing happened. Taeyeon sighed as she was staring sharply at the guy.

“OMG, seems like there’s no gentleman these days.”

Taeyeon pick up her book which was scattered around the ground. Her hand stopped moving when there was another hand that also pick up her books. Taeyeon looked up and she surprised to find Kyuhyun was in front of her. Taeyeon and Kyuhyun stood up and they were standing face to face, looking at each other, creating an awakward situation between them.

Kyuhyun realized about the awkward situation between them. He immediately gave the books back to Taeyeon. Taeyeon looked at Kyuhyun before she took them. “Gomawo Kyuhyun-ah.” She thanked him with a low tone.

Kyuhyun smiled. It’s been a long time since the last time he heard his name came out from Taeyeon’s mouth. Kyuhyun realized that Taeyeon was in trouble to bring the heavy books.

“Need a hand? You seem in trouble.”

Taeyeon bit her lower lip. “Gomawo, but it’s okay I can______”

“Do you afraid that Woo Bin will get mad?” Kyuhyun asked to the point.

 “Aniyo, geunyang___”

“No need to search for a reason, just tell me the truth.”

Taeyeon didn’t want to make an eye contact with Kyuhyun. She was looking at the other side when she was talking to him.

“Taeyeon-ah, I know that my mistake is too big. Keunde, can you forgive me? I did that without on purpose. You know how I feel, right?”

“Kyuhyun-ah, geumanhe. You don’t need to ask an apologize to me. Apologize to Woo Bin, because you ruined his life.”

“Taeyeon-ah!” Woo Bin called her as he was walking faster toward Taeyeon. He took the books from Taeyeon’s hand. “Kaja!” He told her without wanted to look at Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun grabbed Woo Bin’s arm. Woo Bin stared sharply at him. “Did I ever tell you to never speak to me again?!”

“Mianhe, I’m so sorry for what I’ve done to you. I’m such a stupid, I’m a bastard. But I’m truly sorry.”

Woo Bin stared sharply at Kyuhyun. He growled with full of emotion. The books which was on his hand fell down on the ground as his hand was grabbing Kyuhyun’s collar. “Do you think your apology will make my hand back just like before? DO YOU THINK MY HAND CAN BACK TO NORMAL AGAIN?!” Woo Bin screamed with full of anger which created an attention to people around there.

Taeyeon tried to calm Woo Bin. “Woo Bin-ah, don’t be like this.” Taeyeon pulled Woo Bin from Kyuhyun until his grip was released from Kyuhyun’s collar. “People are watching us.” Taeyeon whispered.

Taeyeon found one of her classmate in the crowd. “Yuri-ya, please help me to bring these books to the class.” Taeyeon asked for a help to her friend, and then she pulled Woo Bin from there.

Kyuhyun was left there, looking at Woo Bin and Taeyeon with a sad stare.

 

 

 

-To Be Continued-