What?!

This is our story my ex-best friend

Kyungsoo pov.

The day of the field trip I sat on the coach with Jongin who was searching something in his bag.

"Jong...No Kai-ah what are you looking for?" I asked curious.

"I can't find my headphones. I think I left them at home." He said pouting.

"You can use mine" I said Handing him mine.

He grabbed them Smiling.

"Thanks D.O."

"D.O.?"

"Yup, you'll call me Kai and I'll call you D.O. do you like it?"He asked smiling.

"Yeah." I said smiling back.

"Oi, what are you listening?" Asked Sehun who was kneeling in the chair in front of us.

"Bruno Mars." Said Jongin flatly.

"What about you?" I asked to Sehun.

"What do you think?" he asked back winking.

"Super Junior?"

"YEHET! Wanna hear it too?"

"Can I really?"

"Of course just because you're my Kyungie." He said winking again.

"WHAT THE HELL?!"Shouted Kai.

We looked at him confused.

"HOW DID YOU CALL HIM?!" He half asked half shouted to Sehun.

"Kyungie, why?" replied the boy in front of us.

"You can't call him like that!"

"Why not?"

"You just can't!"

"What's your problem dude?"

"YOU, you're my problem, you're always with Kyungsoo, where ever he goes you're always there. It's annoying, it's like you're his second shadow, stop doing it." Said Jongin angrily.

My eyes widened, why is he like that? Pherhaps he's...

"Are you jealous?" Asked Sehun smirking.

"No! Not at all. It just annoy me to see you always with him." replied Jongin.

"Okay just stop this." I said.

Sehun looked one last time at me then he turned around.

I looked at Jongin, he looked really upset.

"Kay-ah are you angry?"

"No, at least not with you."

"With Sehun?"

​"Yeah."

"why? I thought you were friends. Or are you still upset 'cause he broke up with you?"

"It's not like that, I don't like him anymore so there is no reason I would be upset with him because of that. I'm just annoyed that he's always sticking with you. I don't like seeing people so close to you." He said rubbing his neck.

I unconsciously blushed and I didn't eve know why.

"Want to listen music with me?" He asked handing one headphone to me.

"What are you listening?" I asked taking the headphone.

"That XX by G-dragon but I can change it if you don't like him." He said taking his phone.

"Don't, I'm actually s VIP and GD is my bias so it's okay." I said smiling, he smiled back.

When we arrived at the university they made us sat in one of the classroom that could contain more than 200 students.

I sat between Jongin and Sehun, Jongin glared at Sehun but he didn't say anything.

Half trough the lesson Jongin fell asleep on my shoulder.

I looked at him.

Badum Badum.

He was really handsome, his eye lashes were so long, his nose was so perfect and his lips, his lips were so full and so... kissable.

I froze.

What the hell am I thinking?!

My phone buzzed.

-Why are you blushing? I s it because of a certain tan guy who is sleeping on your shoulder?" The text was sent by JR.

I looked around and he was sitting a few row in front o me, when he saw me he winked and I blushed.

-Let's sit together in the way back 'key?^3^ Gotta tell you something about my L.O.^.E. <3 ~.<-

I chuckled at how much emoticons he used, looking at him you'd never imagine him having so much aegyos.

-Okay, but I have to ask to Jongin if it's okay.- I replied.

-Why is he you boyfriend? *wink* *wink*-

-NO >///<-

-Are you sure? O.O I heard him in the couch LOL.-

-What ever! Stop it JR >//<-

"D.O. why are you so red, are you feeling okay?" asked Jongin rubbing his eye.

"Yeah, listen, later when we go back school can I sit with a friend of mine on the coach?"

"EH?! What about me?!"

"Shh don't shout and you can sit with Sehun, Please!" I said with puppy eyes.

"No way!"

"I'll owe you anything, please" I said pouting.

"Fine but I still don't like this" He said crossing his arms.

"Thank you." I said hugging him.

After the lesson we all went back to the coach and when I saw JR I sat with him leaving Jongin standing in front of us.

"What the...? You ditched me because of him?"

"It's not like that..." I tried to explain.

"Beside he's not your boyfriend so he can sit with who ever he want." Said JR smirking and putting his arm around my shoulder.

"What ever" Said Jongin leaving.

"He seemed pretty jelly, are you sure there is nothing between you two?" Asked JR.

"100% sure and put your arm down Ren is looking here." I said while trying to put his arm down.

"No let him, I heard him talking to th new guy saying that he's jealous with you hanging up with me. He said that  ficking like me! ME! Like oh my Shisus he likes me. Can you imagine that? My crush likes me back.!" He said hugging me.

"Well at least you're lucky with Ren, Kai won't look at me like that ever." I blurted out.

"Kai?! Isn't that Jongin's nickname? Waaa you like him? I knew it! Waaa my Koo has a crush too!" He said hugging me.

"Stop it JR it's embarassing!" I said smacking his head.

"Ouch don't need to smack me, anyway I need you to pretend to be my boyfriend."

"WHAT?! Are you insane?" I said smiacking him again.

"Ouch stop, you may be small but you're so damn strong. Please I just need to make Ren jealous until he finally confess! Please!" He said doing aegyo.

"Ugh, fine I'll do what ever you want as long as you do what I say. Understand?"

"Yay! Thank you! I LOVE YOU KOO!" He shouted than he kissed me on the cheeks, everyone was looking at us.

Ren was livid but Jongin looked even more angry.

When we arrived at school I went to Jongin who was sulking.

"Hey Kai-ah what happened?" I asked placing my hand on his shoulder.

"Oh I don't know why don't you tell me?" He asked annoyed.

"Eh?" I tilted my head innocently.

"on the coach you...Never mind." He said sighing.

"What..."

"Leave him alone Koo." said JR putting his arm around my waist.

"ya leave him!" Said Jongin standing up.

"Why should I? I should ne the one saying that since Kyungsoo is my boyfriend." He said smirking.

Jongin's eyes widened.

"WHAT?!"

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

Hay yo wuddup!

Sorry for not updating but all my teachers decided to wake up now and they are bombarding us with homeworks, exams and projects ç_ç

JR is going to be there for a few chapters and I think you gonna hate him, or maybe no *wink wink*

I already have a few chapters prepared I just need to write them on the cp ^^

I DID THE DRAWING UP THERE!! Tell me what you think about it and of course what you think about this chappie ^^

bye bye!