The beginning of senior year

This is our story my ex-best friend

Today was my first day of school, I was finally a senior student.

"Kyungie!"said Baekhyun before jumping of my back.

"Hey Baekie! How was you summer holiday ?" I asked smiling.

"Booring! I bet you enjoyed your holidays in Goyang more than me here." He said pouting and I laughed.

"Hi guys said a deep voice on our back, we turned around and there was Chanyeol with Jongin. Baekhyun took my hand and squized it, I looked at him confused, he had a concern look.

"What?"

"There's Jongin do you eant to go to them?"

"Yeah, why not?"

"Don't you fell awkward near him?" He asked motioning at Jongin.

"No, why should I?" I asked really confused

"Well you liked him and..."

Oh that. I looked at Jongin and then again at Baekhyun.

During the summer holiday I was really sad because of Jongin, I would always stay at home crying or eating some ice-cream even when I went to Goyang with my parents to visit my family there. One day my cousin had enough and she dragged me with her at a party.

There I met a guy named Hyunsik, he was really a nice guy and after the party we exchanged numbers.

After that day we started to text and call each other I gradually forgot Jongin and replaced him with Hyunsik.

After a month and a half he asked me to be his boyfried and I gladly accepted it, but I said that after a month I had to go back to Seoul, he simply hugged me saying that it was okay and that we would eventually face it together when the right time comes but for now he had to enjoy our time to the fullest.

That day he also gave me a bracelet with the words -I LOVE YOU-on it.

In the end we decided to try the what so called 'long distant relationship'

"Kyungie are you ok?" Asked Baekhyun waving a hand in front of me.

"Yeah sorry, I was thinking of something. Anyway don't worry about Jongin. I'm ok now I moved on." I said.

"AHAHAH, you moved on?! Please last time I checked you were still crying over him." he said punching me playfully on the arm.

"I'm serious though. And besides that was three months ago!" I replied lightly punching him too.

"That's impossible, you had a crush on him for like five months, no one can possibly move on in only three months unless..." he widened his eyes.

"Unless?"

"Unless you have a boyfriend." he said before laughing.

I blushed and when he looked at me his eyes widened again.

"You...really have a boyfriend?"

"I... yeah."

"WHAT?! WHAT THE HELL! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME ANYTHING?!" He shouted.

"Stop shouting!" I said covering his mouth with my hand.

"What's going on?" asked Chanyeol running to us with Jongin.

"sinapsviadvaipdbv" said Baekhyun.

"Ehm... What? Kyungsoo remove you hand please." said Chanyeol.

"Only if you promise you won't scream." I replied looking at Baekhyun who nodded eagerly.

Once I removed my hand he started to speak.

"My Kungie! Channie he-" 

"Whoa whoa whoa." I interrupter him "Channie? Since when are the two of you close?" 

"Since this summer, you're not the only one who got a boy. I got a boy too. And that is my Channie." He said kissing Chanyeol on the cheek.

"Ok Tha'ts strange, three months ago you still called him 'creepy giant' and now you kissing him."

"But he's still a creepy giant but now he is mine and mine only." he replied hugging Chanyeol by the waist who replied the hug.

"Wait you have a boyfriend too?" Asked Jongin, I nodded and he becane silent his eyes full of sadness.

Nha I'm wrong and besides why should he be sad?

"Isn't it wonderful, our group is full of couples." said Baekhyun while we were walking in our classroom.

"Yeah, you and Chanyeol, Minne and Chen, Jongin and Sehun, Hyunsik and me." I said smiling.

"Wait, but Jongin broke up with Sehun, right?" said Chanyeol sitting down, I sat in front of him. 

Oh so they broke up. Hang on they what?!

I looked at Jongin, he sat above my desk.

"Is it true?" I asked still shocked, he nodded.

"About two weeks after school and FYI he broke up with me" he said.

"Why?" asked Baekhyun sitting beside me.

"YAH! Why are you sitting there and not here?" Asked Chanyeol patting the chair beside him and looking at Baekhyun.

Don't yah me! And even if you're my bestfriend, I promised to Kyungie I would sit with him way before we got together." answered the diva Baekhyun.

I giggled at their actions but when I looked at Jongin my smile fell. He was smiling but his eyes were so sad and full of pain.

"Why did he do that? I thought he loved you?" I asked him.

"Because he didn't want to be in a relationship during summer, you know all those summe love thingy." he answered.

"Oh." was the only thing I managed to say because I felt a nod on my troth, I wanted to cry but I didn't know why, I mean I had Hyunsik now so I shouldn't have felt like that.

"I'm sorry about that." said Baekhyun " But even though you're still my enemy." he said placyng his arm on my shoulder.

We all looked at him confused, I mean come on, we've been classmates for three years, he said he hated Chanyol but look at them now, they're all lovey dovey.

"And why is that?" asked Jongin.

"Because now that you don't have Sehun, you'll want to steal my Kyungie again." he said giving me one of his bone crushing hug.

 

"Ok we get it. Stop hugging him!" said Chanyeol visibly jelouse.

We were laughing when the teacher came, we sat down.

"Hello how are you?" she asked.

There was a general "fine ma'am"

"Good because you are going to switch seatmates!" she said grinning.

We tried to complaine but she treatened to do a surprise test.

"Yada yada yada yada yada... Oh Sehun with Do Kyungsoo yada yada yada yada yada...and last Byun Baekhyun with Kim Jongin. I'll give you ten minutes to change seats while I'm going to do some copies." Then she left.

"I hate her! How could her! Me with that...that evil! Channie help me!" shouted Baekhyun.

I looked at Sehun and he motioned me to go to him.

"Hey there new theatmate." he said with his cute lisp.

"Hey there Thehun." I replied imitating him.

"Is my lisp that evident?" he asked frowning.

"Sometimes only I reassured him.

He took his diary and started to write something I looked at him and my eyes landed on a picture inside his diary.

"You like Super Junior?" I asked pointing at the picture.

"Yeah." He said shyly, I grinned.

"Well Sehunah this is the start of a wonderful friendship." I said, he smile at me.

"You like them too?"

"Yeah, my ultimate bias is Yesung but I ship Eunhae so much." I said.

"Oh my Shisus! I love Reywook but I ship Eunhae so much too!" He said clapping his hands.

Then we started to talk about Super Junior but also about other groups we both liked like SHINee, Big Bang, MBLAQ,B.A.P., SNSD, F(x) and so on.

After class we bid farewells, he wasn't bad at all, maybe this was really the start of a good friendship.



Hope you liked this chapter, tomorrow I'll add a new chapter plus I'll add the picture of the bracelet, coz I still have it. Just wanted to remind you that this is based on my personal life so yeah. 

Don't worry Hyunsik won't be around for a lot LOL.

See you tomorrow COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE!!!