Saturday afternoon.

This is our story my ex-best friend

It was a Saturday afternoon, I was meeting up with ChenMin couple, Chanyeol and Jongin.

We all met in front of the cinema.

"Hay yo wuddup Kyungie!" Shouted Chanyeol the moment he saw me.

I giggled.

"I'm okay and you?"

"Super mega ipe duper hyper happy!" He said smiling and showing off his 32 teeth.

"Why so happy Chanyeol?" asked Jongin.

"My baby Bacon is coming back home tomorrow!" He asnwered jumping up and down.

"Okay now calm down dude.People are staring at us!" Said Xiumin.

"Hey guys!" we turned around to see Sehun waving at us.

"What are you doing here?!" Asked Jongin frowning.

"Oh, I inveted him." I said.

"Why did you do that?" He whined.

"He's our friend too, and he was there when I asked Chanyeol out so I asked him too. Besides the more the merrier. Right?"  I said while looking at him with puppy eyes.

"Fiiineeee!" he said rolling his eyes.

"Yey!" I shouted hugging him.

We all went inside the cinema.

"So what are we going to whatch?" Asked Chen wrapping his arm around Xiumin's shoulder.

"The werewolf boy!" Jongin and I said together.

"Okay, let's go and buy the tickets."Said Chanyeol.

After buying the tickets we went inside the theatre and sat down, firstly I was between Chanyeol and Sehun but Jongin statted to complain because he didn't like his sit, he whined and shouted to Sehun to change his sit with him, Sehun rolled his eyes but he got up and exchanged his seat with Jongin.

Throughout the movie Jongin started to yawn, he stretched his arms up and then he rested one of them on my shoulders.

"Laaame" wisphered Chen, I blushed but Jongin just shushed him.

After the movie we went to a fast food and ate, but ChenMin decided to go somewhere else and Chanyeol wanted to buy a gift for Baekhyun, So I was left alone with Sehun and Jongin.

"I'll go and order, you two wait here okay?" I said, but Jongin grabbed my wrist.

"Don't leave me with him, please" He begged with puppy eyes.

"Kai you should really talk with Sehunnie and fix all your problems." I said with a serious tone.

"But I..."He tried to say but I stopped him.

"Please, for me?" I asked with puppy eyes.

"Ugh, fine!"He rolled his eyes and pouted.

I ordered our food and when I went to our table they were talking and shaking their hands together.

"I assume you fixed all your problems" I said sitting beside Sehun.

"Yeah" they said and I smiled happily.

"D.O come sit beside me!" Whined Jongin patting the spot beside him, Sehun and I chuckled and I got up sitting beside the tan guy.

I was eating peacefully my burger but I had this strange feeling that someone was staring at me, I looked to my side and Jongin was indeed staring at me while chewing.

"Don't stare at me, you know I hate people that stare at me while I'm eating." I said pouting.

"But you're so cute!"He said smiling and pocking my cheek, I blushed and looked away.

"Hey, what are you drinking?" Asked Jongin to me.

"Vanilla shake." I said after a drank a bit.

"Do you want to taste it?" I asked placing the cup in front of his face, he blushed.

"But you already drank it!"

"So? What's the problem with that?" I asked tiling my head to the side.

"Indirect kiss" Said Sehun smirking while drinking his own drink.

We both blushed.

"W-well it's okay if you want to take a sip." I said clearing my throat.

He nodded and took a sip.

"R-really delicious." He said still blushing.

"The two of you are really cute! I ship you"Said Sehun laughing.

"Yah I'm not cute I'm manly!" I shouted together with Jongin.

We looked at each other and started to laugh with Sehun.

After we ate we decided to go back home, after a bit we had to separate I had to turn left while Jongin and Sehun had to turn right.

"Then I'll see you both at school." I said, I friendly hugged Sehun then Jongin pulled me in a bone crashing hug.

"I really enjoyed this day" He said patting my head.

"Y-yeah m- me too" I stuttered blushing a bit.

We bidded farewell.

I turned around and watched them until I lost sight of them then I went back home but I squealed the whole journey untill I arrived in front of my house.

"How was your day sweetie?" Asked my mum from the kitchen the moment I closed the front door.

"Wonderful" I replied grinning.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

Hayyo wuddup?

Sorry for the long wait >.< but After school I started to work and I after working I always felt tired and lazy  ù.ù

Tell me what you think ^^ Fluffy chappies are coming LOOOL

​bye bye

P.S.

 

{N E W R P A L E R T}

Hello fellow o/

Are you perhaps or just in your endless search for love? Don't deny it, we know you are  So why won't you join our craziness and find whatever satisfies you. Pssshhh we have a operating center and you could give some calls. 

Join our three y and cute operators Baekhyun, Kyungsoo and Yoona and we will give our best to fullfile your dreams and satisfy you.

Join our office, 'Wizards of ' today and you won't regret it.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/738622

{Sorry for using your wall space, feel free to delete.  }