We are not dating.

This is our story my ex-best friend

Since I 'got' with JR had already passed a month. Jongin was still against my 'relationship' with JR but he didn't say anything, he would only glare at JR.

"Hey Koo are you okay?" Asked JR waving his hand in front of me.

"Yeah sorry, I was thinking about something" I replied.

"What?" He asked, this time putting his arm on my shoulder.

"Nothing. Anyways, when are you going to confess properly to Ren?" I asked

"I need one last confession-letter then ai'm going to confess" He replied smiling brightly.

"Okay, good luck with that."

we arrived in front of my classroom.

"See you later"He said kissing my cheeks.

The lesson went like always, the only thing that was missing was Baekhyun who was absent because he went on a holiday to Jeju Island for two week, and today was his first day of holiday.

Chanyeol was really sad so he had his head on the table.

After two freaking hours of math our homeroom teacher came in.

"Kyungsoo, Sehun sit here on the first row while Baekhyun and Aron are absent."

"Madam what about  me?" asked Jongin raising his hand.

"Oh sorry, I forgot about you, why don't you sit with Chanyeol?"

"Can I sit with Kyungsoo instead?"

"Okay, Kyungsoo go sit with Jongin and Sehun, you're with Chanyeol."

"Yes!" said Jongin quietly.

"Hey there!" I said chuckling.

"Hey!" he said,  we laughed.

**

During recess I stayed in our classroom when suddenly Xiumin took my hand and dragged me outside.

"What happened?!" I asked while we were running through the hallway.

We arrived in front of JR's classroom.

"What are we-" but Xiumin cut me.

"Look!" I looked inside, all JR's classmates and other students from other sections were gathered around JR and Ren.

"-e ti amo. I love you Ren." JR gave Ren a heart shaped chocolate box." Please be my boyfriend."

"YES!"Shouted Ren hugging JR.

I smiled.

"Let's go Minnie."

"Yah! Aren't you angry?!"He asked grabbing my wrist.

"Nope." I said smiling.

I took my phone and wrote a text for JR.

-JR congratz, I'm glad you finally did it! ^^ But I thought you still needed a letter-confession?o.o You must tell me everything okay? Every little details **-

But half way to our classroom Chen ran to us.

"Kyungsoo...Jongin...is...JR!" He said panting.

"Relax, take a deep breath and repeat."

He took a deep breath.

"Jongin is beating up JR!"

"WHAT?! WHY YOU DIDN'T SAY IT IMMADIETLY!"I shouted.

We ran back to JR's classroom and there was Jongin punching JR.

"KAI! STOP!" I said grabbing him by the waist, but he got away and he punched JR again, JR punched him too.

"Stop it!" I said.

Xiumin and Chen grabbed Jongin's arms, while Ren and I grabbed JR's.

"What's going on here? You two come with me to h principal's office." Said the janitor.

"No, please, we're done, we're going back to our class." I said, he nodded and went away.

"Are you okay?" I asked JR.

"Yeah, my jaw is just a little bit sore." e said touching his jaw.

"Sorry about him." I too Jongin's hand and dragged him to our classroom.

"WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?!" I shouted.

"HE ING ASKED REN TO BE HIS BOYFRIEND WHEN HE IS ALREADY DATING YOU!"He shouted louder, i sighed.

"Calm down, JR and I... actually we were not dating. We only acted, he also asked to to act in front of you to make it more real."

"You two are not...daiting?!" He asked, his eyes were almost wide as mine when I'm surprised.

"No." I answered lowering my head.

I was ready to hear him yelling at me.

I closed my eyes.

After almost a minute without hearing anything I slowly opened my left eyes peeking at Jongin.

He looked at me in the eyes, so I closed them again ready for the worst, but I suddenly felt two arms wrapping my body.

"Wha-!" I tried to say but Jongin cut me.

"Oh my gosh! D.O." He said burring his face on my neck.

"You don't even know how happy I am to know that you're not dating that Jonghyun!"

"Y-you're not angry with me?" I asked blinking.

"No!...Well just a tiny bit because you didn't tell me the truth. But everything's okay now!" He said smiling.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and we remained like this for a few minutes. My heart was racing again,  but right now I didn't care about it, al long as I was in Jongin's arms.

"KYUNGSOO!"We separated and I looked up.

"Tao-ah what happened?" I asked the panda boy who was running toward us.

"Are you okay?" He said when he was in front of me.

"Yes, why?"

"I heard that Jongin, Jonghyun and you got in a fight. Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry it's all my fault. I was the one who told Jongin about Jonghyun's confession. I never thought he would rush and beat Jonghyun." He said worried.

"Calm down. Everything's all right" I said smiling.

"Are you sure?" I nodded, he sighed in relief and excused him, then he left.

"He's a strange guy." Said Jongin, I looked at him.

"Yeah, he's a bit strange but I like him."

"WHAT?! YOU LIKE HIM?!"He shouted surprised.

"NO, not that kind of like, I only think that his a good guy. That's all, besides he's not my type."

"Ah, thankfully."

"What do you mean?" I asked curious.

"No-nothing. Let's go in. Class is going to start again." He said rubbing his neck.

I wanted to ask him again but I gave up.

"Okay let's go!" I said smiling and he smiled too.

******************

Waaa, I originally didn't put Tao there but it's his birthday and his my bias in EXO and he's my second bias in my bias list** so I had to put him here, because today is his birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAO ** ^^

Also happy bithday to BamBam from GOT7 who succeeded to ruin my bias list LOL.

#HappyPandaDay

About the chapter, I think you won't see JR aver again in this story(but you never know) from the next chapter I'm going to concentrate to kaisoo relationship ^^

COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE

bye bye ^^

And now some JR's pics.