First day of school

This is our story my ex-best friend

KYUNGSOO POV.

Today was my first day of school as a high school student.

Waaa I was so excited! But I was also a bit nervous I mean, I was in a new environment with new people, I hoped my new classmates would be nice. Luckily I had Xiumin and Chen with me and we were all in the same class.

We all went inside our new classroom, there were already a lot of people, Xiumin and Chen sat together and I sat behind them, I was a bit sad I mean I have known Xiumin a lot longer then Chen, but I couldn't do anything because Chen was his boyfriend since this summer.

I looked around me and my eyes landed on a guy with dark skin, he looked at me too, he smiled and I returned the smile.

"Hey" I looked up, there was a guy standing, he had eyeliner on his eyes.

"Hi" I said.

"I'm Byun Baekhyun" he said extending his hand I grabbed it and shook it.

"I'm Do Kyungsoo, nice to meet you."

"Is this spot free?" He asked looking at the chair next to me.

"Yeah, of course sit here!" I answered

"Thank you! I'm glad that you're my seat mate, you seems like a nice guy" he said sitting.

"Oh thank you, you too" Suddenly a woman around her forty came in: "Sit down class, I'm your new English teacher, welcome to this school I hope you will all spend a good year. Okay so let's start from the last row." She indicated a tan guy, the same who smiled at me.

"You start" she said.

He stood up.

"Hi I'm Kim Jongin please take good care of me" he said smiling before bowing the n he looked at me and smiled even wider.

-Eh?! Nha it's just my imagination- I thought.

The day passed rather quickly and I became friend with a few people, also I formed a little group, me, Xiumin, Chen, Baekhyun and Park Chanyeol. He was like two heads higher then me, he had curly hairs and a creepy smile, but he was a nice guy.

I was eating my sandwich with nutella when someone tapped my shoulder, I turned around.

"Hi I'm Kim Jongin"

​"Hey I'm Do Kyungsoo nice to meet you." I replied.

"Nice to meet you too!" He said smiling before going away.

-Okay that was strange. Well never mind.

After the last bell rang we all went back home.

"Hey Kyungsoo, see you tomorrow!" A voice said on my left, when I looked I saw Jongin waving at me. I awkward waved back. 

We weren't even friends but I was glad he greeted me and besides he was cute. 

-Wait. What?! Did I just thought the he is cute?! OH MY SHISUS!- I thought.

"Kyungsoo why are you blushing?" I looked at Xiumin.

"I'm what?"

"You're blushing."

""No I'm not."

"Yes you are."

"No, it's just the heat, it's so hot today, don't you think so too?" I said fanning my face with my hand.

"Whatever you say Soo. Let's go home I'm starving!" he said placing his arm around my shoulder and walking me home.



Hay yo wuddup!

This is the first chappie, I don't really know what to say so just leave a COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE!

Next chapter will come very soon!

Bye bye!