Third day of school

This is our story my ex-best friend

Today is my third day as a high schooler, the teacher were all quite nice unless my math teacher, she looked like a witch.

Also I noticed that Jongin was always looking at me and when I catched him glancing at me he would always blush.

Strangeee.

Right now he was talking to Chen and it seemed serious judging by Chen's face, who was now coming to our group.

I quickly looked Xiumin who was laughing because Baekhyun and Chanyeol were arguing again. In three days Baekhyun decided that he hated the poor guy, he was also wondering why that 'creepy giant' was with us and why I accepted him in our little group .

They were like cats and dogs.

"Soo, can I talk to you for a second?" Said Chen.

"Sure" I answered.

He kissed Xiumin on the cheek before leaving the classroom, I got up and followed him.

"Is there anything wrong?" I asked worried.

"No it's just... You see Jongin told me to tell you that he likes you, not in s friendly way but as a lover. He says that if he had to give you a score he would say 8 out of 10 plus he said that if you want to be his boyfriend, he says that it's okay for him but he wants you to also know that he is currently dating someone."

Oh so that's why he was always looking at me.

Then it hit me, he liked me. WAAA HE LIKE ME! Ajxjsjcjdjjcskxjwjx *w*

We got back and I didn't know what to do, so I told every thing to Xiumin and the others. They were all pretty excited but Chanyeol frowned.

"Look. Have known Jongin since forever. He is younger than us,he started a year earlier, so sometimes he tends to do things witch makes him feel older. I'm not saying that he doesn't like you, in fact I think he really has a crush on you or something just by looking at how he looks a you. But of course it's your decision whatever to accept his feelings or not."

I thought for a few minutes before saying:

" It's not like I really care about age, yeah he is younger then a year,but still, age doesn't matter. He's cute. I mean if I have to give him a score I'd say 7 or 8 out of 10.

But he has a girlfriend. In no way on Earth I'm going to be the third person on a relationship." I said.

"Then you should tell him soon because he has been staring at you since you came back" said Baekhyun.

I got up and went to Jongin.

"Hey" he said smiling, his eyes were full of hopes.

Aish why I feel so sad and guilty ?

"Chen told me you like me more then as a friend?" I asked, he just nodded.

"ehm...sorry but I can't accept them." His smile immediately fell.

"But we can remain friends" I said with an incoraging smile.

"Well it's not what I wanted, but it's better then nothing, right?" He said smiling I could easyly say that it was a fake one.

I felt so sorry but I didn't wan him to have false hopes.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

HAY YO WUDDUP!

Sorry fir the long wait, but I had to finish my homeworks, tomorrow school will start again ç_ç

Also I don't know if you heard it but Leeteuk's father and grandparents died on a car accident just a few hours ago.  Please pray for his family. I'm so sad today 'cause he's my second ultimate bias ç_ç

SUBSCRIBE&COMMENT!

bye bye