New friends

This is our story my ex-best friend

On Monday I went to school even though I was feeling like .

I heard Baekhyun and the others calling me but I just ignored them. I went to my classroom and I sat in my chiar slamming my head on the desk.

"Hey, w-what happened to you?!" asked Jongin panting.

"Nothing" I replied,still having my head down.

"Bull, I know you. You have a problem with your boyfriend" he said marking the last word.

I looked up at him wide eyes, but I couldn't see his face clearly because my eyes were full of tears.

He quickly went to hug me.

"What did he do?" he asked softly.

"He broke up with me" I said sobbing.

"Don't think of him anymore, he doesn't deserve your love. I'm here now" He said caressing my head.

Tsk, how funny, Hyunsik told me these exact words when I was crying because of Jongin. I remained silent.

"KIM ING JONGIN, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TO MY KYUNGIE?!" yelled Baekhyun.

He ran and took mu hand, he tried to pull me up but Jongin grabbed me by the waist pulling me down of his laps.

"What the...? Give me my Kyungie!"said Baekhyun.

"No. He's not yours!"replied Jongin.

"He's my bestfriend!"

"So what? You don't own him, go and Chanyeol's face."

We all gasped. Baekhyun's eyes widened.

"Stop it." I said "Baekhyun I'll tell you everything at recess, Jongin was only helping me, and you, say sorry to Baekhyun." I said looking at Jongin.

"Sorry"he said glaring at Baek.

"Whatever" replied my best friend and he sat at his place.

The teacher came in with a new student.

"Class sit down, you have a new classmate, please introduce your self."

"I'm Hung ZiTao, nice to meet you all, please take good care of me." said the new guy bowing.

During recess I told everything to Baekhyun and Jongin. I didn't really know why I was telling this to Jongin too, but basically I was forced to tell him because he made me sit on his laps without releasing me.

"I don't get one thing though, why were you deppresed? asked Jongin putting his head on my left shoulder.

Baekhyun and I internally facepalmed.

-Oh, that's because I was in love with you but you were in love with Sehun- I thought.

"Personal metters" said Baekhyun for me.

Jongin turned his head, I looked at him and we were just a few inches away from each other, we both blushed and looked away.

"Excuze me, are you Do Kyungsoo?" asked the new guy looking at me.

I nodded.

"The teacher said that I could ask you if I needed something."

"Oh, ehm, what's up?"

"I need to go to the toilet but I don't know where it is."

I tried to get up but Jongin's grip on my waist was too strong.

"Jongin-ah, can you please relise me?" he looked at me, then at ZiTao, he then nodded reclutantly.

I accompanied ZiTao to the toilet.

On our way back I told him that he looked like a panda he just laughed saying that everyone told him that.

"By the way call me Tao, it's easier" he said doing aegyo.

"Aw, you're so cute!" I said pinching his cheeks.

I sat on my desk and Tao was in front of me.

"Can I have your number?"

"Of course." I said grabbing his phone, I saved my number while he was saving his in mine.

I looked up because I felt someone was watching us, indeed it was Jongin who was sending death glares to Tao.

-Nha, why would he do that?- I thought.

After recess I sat down and started to chat with Sehun, after we became seatmates we became friends, not like the friendship I had with Baek, more like the one I had with Chanyeol. he also knew I had a crush on Jongin but he just shrugged it off.

"Sehunnie, have you talked to the new guy?" I asked.

"Not yet, what was his name again?" he asked while doodoling on my diary.

"Tao, well you really should, he is so cute" I said smiling, then I felt that someone was looking at us, I looked around and it was Jongin again who was sending death glares toward us.

-What the..? Why is he like that?!" he looked at me, then at Sehun and at me again before looking away.

-Ah, maybe he's jealous because I called Sehun Sehunnie, that's the only reason.-

Our homeroom teacher came in.

"Goodmorning class, before we start mr.Byun you need to go to the principal's office." I loooked at Baek confused but he just winked at me.

"Second next week we'll go to University of Science and Technology." We all screamed of joy.

After class I put all my belongings on my bag, I waved at Sehun and started to walk home.

"Kyungsoo wait!" I turned around seeing Jongin running to me.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Next week I heard the school will rent a bus to take us to the University and I thought, if you wanted to, you know, sit with me." I looked at him dumb fonded.

"Me? Why are you asking me and not someone else. I don't know like Sehunnie." He widened his eyes.

"Why would I ask Sehun? And why do you call him like that?"

"Oh, I thought you still liked him and why not? I call all my friends with the -unnie, -ie, -innie: Sehunnie, Channie, Baekie, Minnie, Chennie and so on."

He frowened.

"Then why you never called me like that?" he said putting .

"Oh, I didn't nitice, then I'll call you Jonginnie!" I sad clapping my hands, but he was still frowning.

"I don't really like this, for you to call me like this is just so common."

I thought al little bit, he wanted something different, something unic and maybe artistic (LoL)

"What about Kai?"

"Kai?" 

"Yeah I think it's preatty cute, beside I don't call anyone like this. Do you like it?"

"Yeah a lot!" He said smiling.

"I looked at my phone and I was already late.

"Oh Shisus I have to go sorry!" I said waving at him and running away. After a few blocks I looked at my phone again then...

BAAAM!!!

I fell on the ground.

"Ow." I said.

"Sorry!" said a guy extending his hand to me and helping me to stand up.

"Nothing." I said rubbing my .

We smiled at each other then there was an awkward silence.

"Then bye" I said before leaving but he followed me. We awkwardly walked side by side.

"I'm Jonghyun." he said clearing his voice, I was surprised and I looked at him wide eyes.

"And you are?" He asked.

"Ah sorry. I'm Do Kyungsoo, nice to meet you." He nodded.

"You're from Seoul National High School right?" This time was my turn to nod.

"Are you a junior?" I giggled.

"No, I'm actually a senior."

"what?! No way you seem younger. By the way I'm a senior too."I looked at him trying to remember if I already saw him without succes.

"How come I don't remember your face? You go to my same school, right?"

"Yeah, actually I rearly go to school."

"Eh why?"

"It's better if you don't know." He said patting my head.

We were crossing the road when he suddenly stopped. I looked at him confused, but he was looking to a girl in front of us.

"Hey Jonghyun!" Said the girl waving.

"H-hey." he replied.

The girl smiled before going away, Jonghyun was red and I forced myself not to laugh.

We started to wald again.

"You like her, don't you?"

"What? Who?"

"The girl you just talked to."

"What he's a dude!" I looked at him wide eyes.

"you're gay?!" I shouted, he quickly covered my mouth.

"Don't shout!" He said before releasing me.

"Sorry, but you kile him right? Like you didn't eve denied it." I said smirking.

"Ugh, fine I like him but don't tell anyone, ok?" I nodded.

"Bye the way I'm gay too, just in case you wanted to know." I sadi and he just nodded.

"I need to turn left." He said motioning to his side.

"Oh, ok then see you again bye!" I said waving.

Bye Koo." He said.

"Koo?" I asked.

"Yup it siut's you, and call me JR, ok?" I noded and he did the same thing before leaving.

I smiled, he was a strange guy, but he seemed a nice one.



Hay yo wuddup!

​Sorry for updating only now! ç_ç

Today is CHO KYUHYUN'S BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVIL MAKNAE! (I'm an E.L.F.) 

Hope you liked this chappie, Jongin is starting to act strange, also new characters like JR (NU'EST) he's going to be around a lot, don't worry his not going to compete with Jongin, atleast not him. LOL

Also if you're a babyz DID YOU LISTEN TO B.A.P. 1004?! I was like NO NO NO, MY FEELINGS! HIMCHAN!!! ç_ç and Jongup&Zelo dance was awsome!

ok bye bye I'm leaving you with some Tao and JR ^^