Diary

This is our story my ex-best friend

One week later I was still sitting with Jongin. With my left hand I was writing some notes while the other hand was wrapped by Jongin's Hands.

Since we were sitmates he would always grab my hand and play with my fingers especially when he was bored, just like now.

At first I would blush and my heart would go 'ba-dump ba-dump' but now I was used to it.

"Who can tell me the difference between a travel agency and a tour operator?" Asked the teacher.

I shoot my right hand up reciving a whine from Jongin.

"Waa I want you hand! Give me back you hand" He whined but I ignored him ready to answer the question.

"The answer is..." But the bell suddenly rang.

"It's 11:30 why is the bell rigning?" asked Chen.

The bell rang two more times.

"Oh my Shisus! When the bell rings three times didn't it mean like the school is on fire or something like that?!" Shouted Chanyeol.

We all started to panic, we ran out the door, students were running everywhere, suddenly I felt a hand pulling me.

"Come on D.O!" Said Jongin and we ran out the schoo.

When we were finally safe, we started do look for our classmates only to find themnear the gates.

Our teacher counted if we were all here and she told us to stay there while she went to ask what happened.

I was shivering, it was already winter and with all the commotion I forgot to take my jacket.

"D.O are you okay? Your shivering!" I looked at Jongin, lucky him he was wearing his coat, he even managed to take his scarf.

"Yeah, j-just a bi-bit c-cold" I stuttered due to the cold.

"Aish, you should had brought your jacket." He said.

"Well I'm sorry if I was too busy thinking how to escape and save my life." I said back, turning around. 

I didnt' want to argue with him.

He grabbed my shoulders and spun me around.

He was no longer wearing his scarf, instead he wrapped it around my neck.

Then he ped his coat and pulled me to his chest and hugged me.

"Sorry about this, I wanted to give you my coat too but I'm coold too so I thought that this was the best solution." He said resting his chin on my head.

I felt my cheeks burning up, so I quickly burried my face into his chest.

"Thank you." I mumbled.

My heart was going badum-badum again, I bet he could feel it but surprisingly his heartbeat was beating so wast too.

After a few minutes we heard sirens and firemen quickly entered our school.

After about thirty minutes they came back saying that it was safe to go back to schoo. Apparently a tube of ga was broken but they managed to repare it.

Jongin stopped to hug me and we went back to our classroom.

I gave him his scarf back.

"Thank you." I said smiling.

"Anytime, by the way can I borrow your diary?" He asked" I have to copy some homeworks."

I handed him my diary.

"Kyungsoo dear can you help me with this?" Asked my teacher, I saw her struggling with all her books and a huge bag full of papers and other books.

"Of course!" I said running to hel her. I took half of the books and her bag.

"Thank you dear." she said after we arriveed to her next class.

"No worries." I said smiling.

When I went back to my classroom the teacher was already there but she didn't say anything because she saw me helping her collegue.

After the lesson, she gave us some exercises for home, I took my diary and wrote them down, but when I closed it I noticed that one page was folded.

"What the..?!" I surerly didn't do that because I hated to fold pages.

I opened the page and I was surprised because there was something written, but the handwriting was defenetely not mine.

It was too small and messed up just like...

"Kai" I wisphered.

I started to read.

-For you,

you who have been my bestfriend since freshman year,

you who helped me in the most difficult times.

You're beautiful inside and out,

you're funny

you're squishy,

and many other things.

I hope we will always be good firends.

Your Kai.-

I looked at the said guy, he was rubbing his neck.

"W-what is this?" I stuttered.

"Well yeah...just wanted you to know how I feel." he said blushing.

"I never knew you considered me as your bestfriend. Is this the reason why you were so upset when I got with JR?"

"Oh...ehm.. yeah of course!"

"Well...I'm glad y-you con-consider me as one of your closest friend." I said blushing, he grabbed my hand and hugged me thightly.

"I hope you consider me as your bestfriend too." I blushed even more but I nodded, allthought I felt like I wanted to be more then just bestfriend I was contented to just be like this.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§

The letter part, well I still have that >////<

Tell me what you think and sorry for the super late update.

ALSO IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN ROLEPLAYS GO HERE!!!!! THEY'RE SEARCHING FOR MEMBERS!

SO JOIN NOW!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/738622/