Fourth Day

Winter Breeze

“I’m home~”

 

Welcome home.

 

“Ohhh, are you waiting for me Taekwoonie? How long have you been standing in front of the door like this? You’re such a gentleman~ I love you~”

 

I.. love you too. I still don’t get it why he could say those words so easily. Is it normal for him to tell people he love them? Am the only person  he loves? Or he said that to everyone… That’s quite.. Anyway, I haven’t been standing that long, don’t worry, Hakyeon-ah.

 

“Aw.. oh.. you’ve been doing that a lot lately, Taekwoon-ah.”

 

Doing what?

 

“Patting my head . Hmph, are you bragging about how taller you are than me?”

 

I am taller than you. I have a better build too.

 

“Eyy, you are bragging in your head right now, I could heard it!”

 

Ow, don’t neckchop me. I knew he’s able to understand me even if I don’t speak much. He was nagging a lot, begging me to speak more at first. But he quickly surrendered at his attempt to make me speak as much as him. I don’t know what kind of mind power he has, being able to understand me most of the time sometimes shocked me too. But for some special problems, I still have to open my mouth and speak.

 

“Hakyeon.”

 

“Ne?”

 

“I’m hungry…”

 

“Huh? I had already told you to cook some ramyeon if you’re hungry. Did you forget how to?”

 

No, I didn’t, besides  there’s an instruction on the plastic case. It was a simple task even though I could move my arms much due to those half-healed wound on my back. But I just can’t.

 

“Then why won’t you cook for yourself? Have you eaten anything yet?”

 

“The stove. It won’t turn on.”

 

“The stove? Let me see.”

 

That thing is such a troublesome tool, Hakyeon. I was turning the button over and over again but the fire still won’t come out. I was almost going to cook on your fireplace but then I realized I didn’t know where you put your spare wood to lit the fire. So, I just wait for you to come home.

 

“Let me try turning it on.”

 

“Be careful.”

 

“… I will, Taekwoonie~”

 

Ah, that smile again. Beautiful.

 

“Mmhm.. This is strange.. Oh! I think the gas is ran out!”

 

Gas? Ran out? How?

 

“What’s with your face? Are you confuse, Taekwoonie? So funny~ You are adorable you know.”

 

I told you before… Don’t call me adorable. That feels so wrong.

 

“So, when we the stove the button will open the connection between the gas pipe and let out some gas and light a fire from that gas. The longer we let the fire stay lit up, more gas is going to be wasted. Something like that. And I haven’t change the gas container since, I don’t know.. I wasn’t cook much before.”

 

Ah, I see. That’s how this thing works.

 

“Wait, is that coming from your belly, Taekwoon?”

 

“I… I think…yes.”

 

“Well, well, I guess we just order something again for dinner tonight~ What do you want, hm Taekwoonie? Chinese food? Bibimbap? Or something warmer? Kimchi jigae? Or just pizza again?”

 

“Hakyeon…”

 

“Hmm?”

 

“Am I sick..?”

 

“Huh? Why would you be sick all of the sudden? Ah, do you feel sick?”

 

“That sound from my stomach… am I alright?”

 

“Pffft! Hahaha! That! Hahahaha! Oh my God, Taekwoon~ Hahahaha~”

 

Hakyeon? What’s with you? I didn’t make some lame jokes. What’s wrong with my stomach? Why did it let out that kind of sound? It was like a wild animal sound. What’s wrong with me?

 

“Ah, oh my, I’m sorry.. pfttt..”

 

“Am I going to explode?”

 

“HAHAHAH! NO! TAEKWOON! HAHAHAHA!”

 

“Hakyeon, this is not funny.”

 

“No! Damn, no! I’m so sorry! But it’s really funny! Your worried face is the best! Oh my, Taekwoon, I’m tearing up, hahaha…”

 

“Answer me.”

 

“No, silly, you’re not going to explode, nor going to be sick. You are fine and healthy. That sound is a humane thing, that’s a sign that you are really hungry. That’s nothing wrong about that, Taekwoon-ah.”

 

… So, it’s a normal thing to have my stomach growling when I’m hungry? That’s weird. It doesn’t make sense. Why would it let out such a wild sound?

 

“Yes, it’s normal, don’t worry. Ahh, you are the most adorable creature I’ve ever met, Taekwoon.”

 

Creature. You said it like I am not a human. I wasn’t human though. Sometimes, you are talking about weird things, Hakyeon.

 

“It seems like you still don’t know very well about how you body works. Don’t worry, you will get use to your hunger pretty soon. Well, it took some times but, you will slowly understand every single thing. Just enjoy your time, Taekwoonie.”

 


Merry VIXXmas! #kizzyu

*the chapter image is the kind of face i magined Leo made when he's confuse, God, how can he be adorable and handsome in the same time?!*