Third Day

Winter Breeze

Finished chapter 3, so i do a double post for today hehehe :D


 

“Taekwoon?”

 

What is it, Hakyeon? Ouch, be gentle with my back, please.

 

“Where did you get this wounds?”

 

… Those wounds.

 

“Ah, that’s okay if you don’t want to speak about it. Fine with me as long as you healed properly.”

 

As long as I healed? What are you? An angel?

 

“It was a punishment…”

 

“Hm? Ah.. punishment… What did you do? I.. I mean it is fine if you want to stop talking about it too…”

 

“You’re curious, aren’t you?”

 

“Huh? Well.. honestly, I am..”

 

What a funny fellow. Does he ever stop smiling? Won’t his face hurt?

 

“I committed a crime. Then the authority made that wounds on me and left me there.”

 

“Well, that’s cruel enough. I’m gonna put the plasters on your back now, okay?”

 

 Yes, please do. When will it heal? I can’t stand the stinging sensation when he applied the antiseptic. It’s almost unbearable I could tear up every time the wet cotton touched my skin.

 

“Yup, I’m finished. Do you feel better, Taekwoonie?”

 

That again. First, he named me by his own will. Then he called me like that. Not that I dislike it. I don’t mind. But… isn’t it too cute for the likes of me?

 

“Ooh, that’s good if you feeling better already~ We should change you r plasters every so often. Let’s put on some clothes for now.”

 

It’s been 2 days since I woke up. Hakyeon has been taking a really good care of me. He feeds me and treats my wounds with care. He’s too kind. He’s too gentle to a stranger like me. He’s almost like an angel.

 

“Hakyeon.”

 

“Yes, Taekwoon?”

 

“Don’t you want to know what crime I did?”

 

“Mm, let’s see. You could say I’m curious about that, but I don’t really bother about your past.”

 

“Why..?”

 

“Well, you didn’t kill someone, right?”

 

What? Killing? That’s absolutely not in my thousand years of life.

 

“That’s what I thought~ I don’t think you are a mean person, soo~ I just believe in you.”

 

What should I do? I mean, it’s not that this is a bad thing. He believes in me is definitely not a bad thing. With any logical thoughts I have it’s a positive thing that he believes in me. But why am I becoming weird?

 

“Yah, Taekwoonie, we’re having a conversation here, look at me~”

 

No, wa—I told you to wait! Don’t touch my face! Don’t push me to look at you, it’s embarrassing in I don’t know what way!

 

“Hey, don’t struggle so much, what’s wrong with you? Stay here! Now, stop struggling!”

 

What the?! This guy.. how can he be so strong with that kind of body? Uh, don’t stare me like that, it’s embarrassing…

 

“Taekwoon-ah, look at me. Why are you suddenly became shy? What embarrass you anyway?”

 

Just stop talking and get your hands off my face. You are too close, Hakyeon!

 

“Listen, I don’t care about any of your past, you are Taekwoon, right now, my Taekwoon, I’m gonna take care of you, so will you believe in me too? Could we be good friends?”

 

‘My Taekwoon’. Since when I’m one of his property? Why does he always decide things on his own? What’s with his shining eyes? This guy is really confusing..

 

“We can, can’t we?”

 

Be friends? I don’t mind that. I don’t think you’re a bad person too. I don’t think I knew you or what’s inside your head very well, but I’m quite positive that you are going to be a good friend. So, why not?

 

“Yahoo! I love you, Taekwoonie!”

 

Wha—what?

 

“Whoa, I’m sorry did I hurt you back? Sorry for hugging you so suddenly. Now, let’s celebrate our new friendship! I’m ordering pizza! Woohoo!”

 

I… really don’t get him at all.

 


image cr: owner