Love Unforeseen 07

Love Unforeseen (Hiatus: Will not continue)

 

Love Unforeseen 07

 

Ki Min was awfully chirpy in the morning after she woke up and saw her favorite magazine on the dining table.

She sat down on the couch, taking up the magazine and flipped through it.

 

Her brother was lying diagonally across the sofa bed beside the couch, using his phone like always.

“No photo shoots today?”

 

“Nope.” The girl shook her head happily, and continued reading her magazine.

“Neither do I…” Her brother replied.

 

“Jongie oppa, do you not have a manager assigned yet?”

Her brother kept quiet and didn’t reply.

 

He told her that the company didn’t assign him a new one because they had no time for him.

 

She never suspected anything…right?

Jong In thought to himself.

 

Suddenly there was a loud clank heard.

Jong In remembered that there was a “deer” in their kitchen.

“Yah Kim Ki Min, are you sure you have no schedules? Luhan is in our freaking kitchen.” Her brother complained.

 

Ki Min paused and took out her phone.

Crap… 24th of December?!

It’s Christmas Eve and I have a shoot to go to!

 

“Luhan oppa!!” She shouted across the living room to the kitchen.

“Ne??”

The cheery guy with the eye catching red and white Christmas sweater peeked out from her kitchen.

 

“Oppa, did you drive here? We need to go back to the company! We might make it on time there if we set off now…OPPA DID YOU RANSACK MY FRIDGE AGAIN?!”

Luhan smiled awkwardly and massaged his neck.

 

Ki Min went into the kitchen and kinda regretted giving the security passcode to Luhan.

Her kitchen was in a mess.

Yes, she would always tell her guest to be comfortable in her house but Luhan was being WAY too comfortable.

 

With his height of 178cm, pretty face and weight that never goes up even though he eats like a pig…

He managed to empty half of her fridge.

 

“Ki Min, oppa will send you guys there. Get changed. I’ll take care of the kitchen later.” Her brother patted her shoulder and went to take his car.

Luckily, they arrived just on time.

“Hwaiting.” Her brother cheered and ruffled her hair.

Ki Min nodded and hugged him before she went inside the company with Luhan.

 

Soul, the hottest model company right now in the model industry that does many successful adverts.

And Kim Ki Min was one of their well-known models in the industry.

 

“Ki Min ah, please head straight to the changing room!”

“Ne!”

 

Ki Min was almost ready, and sat on her designated chair.

Luhan sat in front of her and did his magic as usual. He was capable of many different types of make-up.

 

Also, he would ask the director first on the kind of concept that the director wanted so that he can do a fitting make-up for Ki Min.

Luhan was the first make-up artist who had dared to go up to a director and asked for their opinions.

 

It was like a bible he had to follow, he wanted to make sure the make-up fitted the concept and looked good in the pictures.

He was also famous for bickering with directors when the directors are unhappy with him.

Even though Luhan was a very kind person with no sense of guard against others, he stood strong for himself and never allowed himself to be bullied.

 

Soul’s boss fancied Luhan for his straightforwardness and his cute persona. Well, the ex-boss before the new Mr Kim took over…

 

“Lu, Nature republic again…?” Ki Min took a glance and spotted him applying some lip balm on himself.

“Hurry up, the director is calling you.” Luhan smacked her and laughed.

 

Ki Min winced and ran to the shooting set. If Luhan was any other guy, she would have gave him a good beating…

And her brother would too.

Being the over-protective brother he is, he might even threaten to rearrange Luhan’s face...

 

During high school, her brother would always be there to protect her and to keep the boys away from her.

It annoyed Ki Min but she knew that Jong In was just being over-caring for her.

 

“Ki Min, I need you to move a little bit closer to the center…Yes! Stay there!”

Perhaps on her lucky stars, she was fortunate to get into Soul.

She had never planned to get into the company, but one day when her brother’s partner was sick and they couldn’t find any replacement… she took over.

 

Ki Min was photogenic like her brother, confident and has an excellent model figure…but she was not quite sure if she was able to take on the competitiveness of the industry.

Other models that have been in the company previously, used underhanded methods to get rid of her.

 

Giving her food with laxatives, putting pins on her chair, asking their fans to send her death threats…

Blood letters…

All those childish deliberate pranks got to her heart. She knew how it felt in their shoes, but doing all that…it’s too much.

 

Eventually the boss of Soul found out and fired all of them, blacklisted them so that they would never be able to return to the model industry.

 

Ki Min was well taken care of after those terrible incidents, with Luhan assigned to her. However, she was still traumatized from the memories…

She took a small break like the boss asked her to, but went back to work pretty fast.

 

Luhan was a meticulous person that has a good head on his shoulders, thus recognized as a useful person by the boss of Soul. He was assigned to look after Ki Min as her manager/personal make-up artist.

Although he has a different side to him during non-working hours, his professionalism during work gained him lots of respect from the staff of Soul.

 

“Good work, everyone!” The shoot ended with success.

 

There was an interview right after her shoot so she still had to stay back for a while. It was an important interview and the orders from above said that she can’t reject the interview.

 

Perhaps the magazine gave Soul some free publicity or something…?

But Soul have their own magazine as well…It didn’t really make sense.

Well...it’s not in my field. How would I know the dark secrets…

 

“Is there anything you would advise the folks during Christmas?” The interviewer asked.

“Kids, don’t eat too much sweets! And those singles out there, get on a date before Christmas!”

 

The interview took longer than expected and she was already breaking out in sweat. If she is late for the Christmas Eve dinner later, surely she would get nagged at by Shin Soo Ah.

After the interview, she took a photo with the interviewer and finally left Soul to meet her friends at Delight cafe.

 

Their usual place to meet would always be there, since her bestie works there and the dessert served was always to her liking.

“Ah…I hope I’ll make it on time…” She mumbled as she waited for the bus in the cold, harsh, weather.

 

She felt her fingers freezing and it was a bad sign…

“I’m not only going to be late but I’ll turn into a human popsicle here…?!” She cried as she tried to warm herself up.

 


This chapter is bought to you by MYFOURKs. Do comment! ^_^

Published: 25.01.2014