Love Unforeseen 03

Love Unforeseen (Hiatus: Will not continue)

 

Love Unforeseen 03

 

I passed Se Hun my note book and a pen, "You can use it. Take down some observations while we go for the rounds, it will help you a lot." I said.

He took the light navy blue notebook which is of palm size and the pen from me, he flipped through the pages, "It used to be your notebook?" He asked, spotting that the first few pages were being used.

"Just some points, you can use the pages behind." I said.


 

Along the way, Se Hun flipped through the notebook and noticed that her handwriting was cute.

Just as cute as how she looked like.

We did our rounds but still I didn't spot Sehun writing any notes down, I guess it was pretty much okay for now, since he accepted the notebook, that's a good sign isn't it?

It isn't?


 

On the fourth day, Se Hun came in with a cup. But after Doctor Kim's incident, everyone was pretty much afraid.

I eyed him, "What is that you are holding?" I asked.

"Coffee, you like it don't you?" He asked.


 

I wasn't sure how he knew that but..

"You wrote it in your notebook." He explained.


 

I think I did write something about it..

He placed the cup on the table, I looked at him innocently, he smiled, "No laxatives, don't worry." He said.

So there might be something else?


 

"Nothing else, just pure coffee." He said.

And yes, that's PURE coffee indeed.

I spat out that first sip onto a piece of tissue, problem with me is that I hate black coffee, it was just too bitter for me.

And there he is, mocking at me.


 

After that incident, I never ever drink from anything he brings in.

Our relationship became slightly hostile after that.

But it kind of changed one day, when I saw him playing with the children over at the pediatric department. The children there were diagnosed with brain cancer and couldn't live for much time.


 

I was about to step forward but I saw how he smiled at the children, and the kids like him as well. I remembered it was 11pm that time and he was hoaxing the kids to go to bed.

"Be a good child, you have to sleep so as to be healthy." He said gently to the kids and some of them were pretty clingy to him.


 

It was such a baeutiful sight and I kept it to myself without saying anything to him. From then in my mind, Oh Se Hun is a nice guy, oh wait, a nice cheeky guy.

 

The next few days, nothing pretty much happened. But it was just a miracle that actually happened right in front of my eyes.

Oh Se Hun took down notes, for the very first time when we go for rounds.

I smiled upon seeing it but I still wasn't sure what he wrote..

Anyways, at least he wrote something.


 

I have night shifts that very day, the day whereby it felt a little too cold that night.

We were both in my office, "Se Hun, you took down notes just now, I am glad." I said.

He didn't really say anything about it, I suppose probably he was tired.


 

I sat down on my roller chair and continued with work, Se Hun was sitting on the couch, the office was indeed a little too cold.

"Se Hun, don't you feel cold?" I asked.

He shook his head, "It's the same to me." He said then he stood up, "I am going out." He said.


 

"When would you be back?" I asked.

"Why? Need me to get something for you?" He asked.

I kind of hesitated, we were pretty much still quite cold towards each other, "Can you get me a cup of warm water, please?" I asked politely.

And to my surprise, he nodded.


 

He went out, I checked the clock and it was about to be 11pm, I thought probably he went to visit the kids and so I didn't bother much.

However what bothers me was the cold, it was gradually colder and colder as time pass, was it because I am alone in the room or was it really that cold?

It was a forgetful day whereby I forgot my jacket, it was still pretty much summer transistioning over to autumn so the weather outside wasn't that cold.

I figured that it was really cold when my fingers went numb and I can't write properly anymore.


 

I stood up and went to the door, but to my horror, the door was locked.

The very first person who came into my mind, "Se Hun, are you out there?" I called.

"Se Hun! Are you there? Is this a prank?" I asked.

No response, "Se Hun! This is not funny! Open the door!" I shouted.


 

And that day, I was the only one on night shift along this floor..

"Se Hun.. don't play around, this is not fun at all..." I find myself getting colder, weaker and eventually I curled myself up by the knees and stayed close to the door, at least that was the warmest area in the room.


 

As time passes, I gave up on hope.. 

It was just too cold to even move myself and I find myself slowly losing consciousness..

"Se Hun..." That was the last word that I uttered before my whole vision turns black.


 

Se Hun looked at the clock and saw that it was 11:54 pm, he then remember that the girl was still trapped in her office, "." He rushed back and opened to the door.

To his horror, the girl fainted and was pale white all over her face. He reached out to her, her skin was freezing cold, "Min Ah!" He shouted.


 

Immediately, he carried her up and rushed to the nearest doctor he knew who was on duty downstairs, luckily Doctor Kim was still around.

"Doctor Kim, save her!" Se Hun was panicking, his pranks never went so far that it might cost a life.

Doctor Kim was surprised when he saw Se Hun running to him, carrying such a frail body whom he recognized to be his collegue.


 

Se Hun stated that it was due to that the office was too cold, Doctor Kim then got into action, "There are no nurses around here, you will have to do whatever I say." He instructed.

Se Hun nodded and really did follow as instructed, the aircon was off, they managed to get some heat packs and Sehun placed a warm towel on her forehead.

Se Hun took her hands up and wrapped it in his hands, "Wake up.." he prayed and felt really guilty about doing that to her.


 

Doctor Kim observed his ex-mentee and kind of figured what happened, "Oh Se Hun, come out with me." He said.

"But.." Se Hun couldn't leave her alone.

"Just come out first, Doctor Seo is alright now." Doctor Kim said firmly.

Se Hun then followed him out.


 

There was no on else on the same level, and so Doctor Kim did not have to hold back himself, "Did you play a prank on her? Trapping her in the room and lowering the temperatute till the extent that she almost freezed to death?!" He flared.

Se Hun can't find himself rebutting, he was so guilty, feeling so remorseful of his selfish and dumb action, he regretted doing so.


 

Looking at the younger being all so quiet, Doctor Kim sighed, "Se Hun ah, Min Ah is such a kind hearted person, so don't do that to her anymore. Treat her with respect, she's someone who deserves it." He said.

Se Hun looked at the elder man, Doctor Kim lets off a soft sigh, "You don't know that she lost her mother since young, don't you?" He said.


 

That strucked Se Hun so hard that he could have been sent straight to hell, those feelings and that sentence which Doctor Kim just thrashed to him mercilessly made everything worse.

Now he felt like dying, oh wait, he probably would still be feeling regretful after he died.


 

"Stay and take care of her, make sure she gets to drink something warm when she wakes up." Doctor Kim said, he left a pat on Se Hun's shoulder, "Make sure to take good care of her and don't forget to apologize." He said and left to let both of them have their space.

Se Hun stepped into the ward once again, looking at her lying there makes him feels like he just went back and forth hell and had a torment session.


 

He sat down beside, holding up her hand, and looked over her for the whole night. She did not wake up and Se Hun fell asleep at 4am that day.


This chapter is brought to you by Raynie1995.

The last Sunday of 2013, I hope everyone is enjoying this wonderful day! ^^ Do remember to comment, thank you all! <3

Published: 29.12.2013, 5:45 pm