Love Unforeseen 04

Love Unforeseen (Hiatus: Will not continue)

 

Love Unforeseen 04

 

The next morning, I find myself waking up in a white room, and I realised there was someone beside me.

"Se Hun?" I looked at him asleep by my side, and then I remembered what happened yesterday night..

I reached out to pat his head gently, he stirred and woke up, "Min Ah?" He smiled upon seeing me waking up, "Are you feeling alright?" He asked.

I nodded.


 

Se Hun didn't know what to say anymore, I looked up at the clock and it was 8am already, I stepped down from bed so as to get ready for work.

Se Hun came to my side, "Where are you going?" He asked.

I glanced at him, "For work." I said, weakly due to a dry throat and a lack of energy.

Se Hun stopped me by grabbing onto my wrist, "You are not going to work today." He said.


 

I tried breaking off away from his grip but it was to no avail, "Then just what do you want from me? Bitter coffee, the whole night locked up in the room and I was alone. Aren't these enough already? Aren't you satisfied yet?"

I looked straight into his eyes, staring at him to see if he even felt guilty..

He did.


 

Se Hun couldn't explain himself but at least he said, "I am sorry."

At least he apologised.


 

"Let go." I said.

He didn't loosen his grip at all, I hit him on his chest with a closed fist, "Let me go!" I said, seemingly to be shouting but a weak voice just couldn't portray how agitated I was.

 

Just then, Se Hun hugged me close to him, "I am sorry, Min Ah, I am really sorry. I didn't mean it, I forgot about time last night because I was with the kids, I am sorry, it wasn't on intention, sorry..." he said everything that was in his mind.

I felt warmth from him and I could sense that he was really guilty of what he had done to me, "Don't expect me to forgive you by just a 'sorry'." I said.

Se Hun looked at me, "I promise, I won't cause you any trouble anymore." He said.


 

"You should promise me that you would do anything that I want you to do." I said.

He nodded straight.


 

I looked at him, "You didn't even think about it." I said.

He shook his head, "There's no need to think about it, I have already made up my mind on doing so." Se Hun said.

I nodded, "Let me go." I said while I struggle a little.

He smiled, "Not now." And he carried me up with bridal style.


 

I was obviously shocked, "Se Hun.. put me down." I said.

He shook his head, "Not now. You're still weak, I shall carry you up to your office and we shall have breakfast together." He said.

He carried me all the way up the stairs, steady and slow, as though with fear that he might cause discomfort to the one he was carrying and he said nothing.


 

I held onto him, he looked at me and then we reached the office.

He left me on the couch, "Take a seat and don't move, I am fixing you a drink first."

I still feel weak and so I stayed still, he came back shortly, "Here you go, it's vitamin C." He said.


 

I drank it, he sat down beside me and looked at me as I drink, I eyed him, "Se Hun.."

"Yes?" He was as though waiting for instructions.

I lie my head against his shoulder, "Don't play pranks anymore.." I said.

Se Hun felt his heart aches that very moment, "Min Ah, I am sorry.." he apologized once again.

I smiled, "Silly, I am hungry." I said.


 

Upon hearing, "What would you like to eat? I will get it for you." He said, all geared up to get things I want.

That was the first time I see him with that facial emotion, Oh Se Hun shows a new side of him to him almost every day.


 

"I can't eat much, bread will do." I said.

He frowned, "How could bread suffice till late afternoon? I am getting something else for you, in the meantime, stay here and rest. If I don't see you here when I am back.." 

Se Hun stood up and then leaned down so as to look at me at such a close distance, "I will punish you." He said with a slight smirk and then he went out of the room.

I could sense that my whole face was burning in maroon red, "Oh Se Hun..." I muttered as I blush.


 

Se Hun went his way down to the cafeteria and bought a bowl of porridge and a sandwich for himself, then he made his way back as fast as possible.

 

"Min Ah." He called as he pulled the sliding door open, I smiled upon seeing him.

Oh Se Hun wasn't sure if that was a dream or was it really true that Min Ah smiled at him, he watch as she shines in the midst of sunlight shining into the office.

"Yeppeuda." It slipped out from his mouth without even thinking, he was once again dumbfounded by her beauty, since when did a girl managed to intrude the whole of his vision..

All he could see was her, and just, her.


 

I watched as Se Hun stands there looking at me blankly, "Se Hun? Are you alright?" I asked and went forward to him.

"She's coming closer, is this a dream?" Se Hun thought to himself and couldn't find himself moving an inch.

"Angel.." he said as she stood right in front of him.


 

I chuckled upon hearing him, "Se Hun, you are holding onto the food for too long." I added a slight pout.

Se Hun then drew his mind back to reality, "Oh, my bad, come on, let's eat." He said and held my hand as we walk towards to sofa couch and he placed the food on the table in front of us.

"I bought you fish porridge." He said and opened the cover for me and then, he passed me a disposable plastic spoon.

"Thank you." I said and then glanced over to the sandwich, "Are you just eating that?" I asked.


 

He took the sandwich and had a bite, "Don't worry, I will get something more filling later." He assured.

I stood up, Se Hun was alerted, "Min Ah, where are you going? I will get the things you want." He said.

I shook my head, "I am fixing you a drink, how could you just have a sandwich and settle your breakfast hastily?" I kind of reprimanded him and then walked my way towards the refreshment room.


 

I prepared a cup of milo for him, and as I was about to step out of the room, I saw Lay.

"Min Ah, are you feeling better?" He asked and scanned me with those pairs of concerned eyes.

He took the cup of milo from my hand and placed it on the cabinet top, then he turned me around to check for anything unusual, "Are you hurt anywhere? I heard from Doctor Kim that you are lying on bed yesterday." Lay asked.


 

I smiled, "Lay, I am alright. You are being too worried for nothing this time round." I said.

Lay frowned, "I am worried about you, and it's just frustrating that I wasn't there to attend to you when you need me." He said.

I softened upon hearing, "Silly, I am alright. Plus, Se Hun was there by my side last night." I said.


 

"Se Hun.. you mean Oh Se Hun?" Lay questioned, looking pretty surprised.

I nodded with a smile.

"That troublemaker attended to you?" Lay questioned.

I nodded, "Lay, Se Hun is a nice guy." I said and then turn to take the cup of milo, "Got to go, Se Hun is waiting for me." I said.


 

Lay grabbed me by my wrist, "I will walk you back to your office." He said.

I eyed him, he smiled, showing off his dimple on one side of his cheek, "I want to make sure that you are alright." He said.

I nodded since he insisted, we walked back to my office, on the way there, people are looking and some other nurses teased us.


 

Lay and I were really close as we knew each other, he was a senior of mine when we were in University and now, having said to be working in the same hospital, we are now really close.

I kind of treated him as someone like an elder brother since I am the only child at home.


 

"Are you really feeling better now?" Lay asked for countless times while we walk our way back.

I nodded, "Lay, you are really naggy~ Girls won't like it." I joked about it.

He shrugged his shoulders, "I don't care though, what matters is you. If you aren't feeling well then don't work for today, get a medical leave." He said.


 

"Is that cup of milo for yourself?" He asked.

I shook my head, he lets out quite a suspicious looking smile, it had some kind of hidden motive behind it..


 

"Let me have a sip." He said and drank from the cup.

I was lost at how to handle the situation, "Lay, this is for Se Hun.."

"Perfect." He said.


 

Wait..

Don't tell me Lay guessed that.. oh my.


 

We reached the office and he slide open the door, Se Hun was standing there with his back facing me, upon hearing the door being open, he turned his back and faced us.

"Lay ssi?" Se Hun looked at the man standing beside her.


 

I walked in and Lay followed behind, "Se Hun, here you go." Lay passed him the cup of milo and left the office.

I was about to stop Se Hun from drinking it but...

He finished it in less than five seconds...


 

"Se Hun.. I forgot to tell you something.." I didn't dare to look at him in the eyes.

"Yes?" He asked and drawn a piece of tissue out from the box to wipe the corner of his lips.

"Hmm.." I fidgeted a little, "That milo.."

"It was good, thank you." He said with a brilliant smile.


 

"Hmm.." I got really awkward but still I am still gonna tell him, "Lay kind of drank a little from that cup just now.. it was sudden and you finished it before I could tell you.."

Se Hun froze at that moment, he looked at me, I slowly raise my head up to look at him, expecting that he would be red headed and literally fuming.

But yet, he was smiling, "Silly, that shall be a small revenge on me then." He said.


 

I walked towards and sat down beside him, "I think Lay figured what happened last night. He's a very close friend of mine." I said.

Se Hun munched on his sandwich and then he looked at me after he finished the food in his mouth, "So you like him?" He asked.


 

I was caught up by the question, "Huh?"

"I am asking, do you like him?" Se Hun stated his question very clearly this time, while gazing intensely into my eyes.

I nodded my head, "Of course I like him, he's a nice guy." I said, looking at Se Hun and I don't get why he asked that.


 

Se Hun then leaned even closer to me, "Then do you like me?" He asked.

Those eyes are looking at me, demanding for an answer..

 


Teehee~ Representing the four of us, we wish all of you a happy new year ahead, good health and happiness!

Published: 31.12.2013, 6:31pm