Love Unforeseen 01

Love Unforeseen (Hiatus: Will not continue)

 

Love Unforeseen 01

 

"Doctor Seo, could you come over?" I heard the nurse from the emergency department calling and rushed over. 

Currently, despite it being a peaceful Christmas Eve like how it was supposed to be, the hospital's emergency unit was as though in total chaos.

An accident had just happened nearby at the road junction whereby accidents happen be it on a normal day. Just that, there were more cases due to the snow piling up and people were in too much of a rush to be back home.


 

I diagnosed the patient who was covered in blood, "A dose of Morphine for him." I instructed, apparently his ribcage, kneecap, and some finger bones were broken.

Two nurses were bandaging some other people who got slightly injured while the doctors who are available at that point of time were all called over to help.

The whole morning was just basically cleansing of wound, sewing up the major wounds and stopping the blood from flowing out, then bandaging. Finally, I got to be back at my own office and of course, after sterilising myself properly.


 

I slumped down onto the roller chair, and shut my eyes for a short rest.

I heard the door click shortly, "Min Ah?" He called.

The only one who would call me by name in the hospital at any point of time, be it at work or after, that one person can only be..

Oh Se Hun.


 

"Se Hun, how many times do I have to tell you that you should address me as Doctor Seo and not my name. You are still an intern, you know that?" I admit that I nagged a little but there should be a line drawn.

He just laughed and then walked over, "Hey, here's a drink for you." Sehun placed a cup of coffee on my table, "Coffee with two sugars and cream, that's what you like isn't it?"

I was pretty surprised how did he know that, "I saw you preparing coffee that day." He explained.

I took the cup and then smiled at him, "Thank you." And I went on enjoying the warm coffee going down my throat and warming myself up.


 

I am especially afraid of the cold and despite the temperature has been adjusted, I still feel pretty cold in my own office.

It wasn't hard for Sehun to spot that whole pile of documents on my work desk.

Despite being the youngest doctor in the hospital, I've got more works as compared. Probably due to the lack of doctors in the neurology department.


 

"Oh god, this is just unfair. Min Ah~ are you really going to be staying here, trapped by these four walls and not going on a date?"

I looked up and saw him standing right in front of me, "Sehun, you could leave, you know that? I am not stopping you." I said while looking at him with innocent eyes.


 

Sehun literally admit defeat when trying to handle her, the level of ignorance was just a whole new level to tackle with.

"Yah Seo Min Ah, do you know what day is it today? It's 24th of December, Christmas Eve you know that? How could you just cramp yourself in such a pathetic looking office and not go out? Such a pretty girl like you.. I mean, don't you have any friends or.."

Sehun made a dramatic pause before he continues, "A boyfriend?" He asked.


 

I shook my head, "I have a dinner date at 7pm with my best friends. Don't worry, I am just going to clear this whole pile of work in this pathetic office if you say, and Oh Se Hun, show some respect to me, you are still an intern, you know that?"

Sehun shrugged his shoulders, "I don't care about that. Plus, we are of the same age." He pressed down the file that I was reading and leaned across the table, his eyes were looking at me intensely..


 

"Will you go on a date with me?" He asked and showed his signature smile.

I shook my head and rejected him nicely, "I am busy, you should go out soon, it's a day off for you." I said.

Sehun was casually dressed today, a smart casual outfit with a shirt and a vest, with a jean bottom. Basically, it wasn't exaggerating to say that he suits everything he wears.


 

He leaned his body across the table, and then said, "But I have decided that you would be my date for this Christmas Eve." Sehun lets out an angelic smile.

That moment, he looked really wonderful. I wonder was it the lighting but, he was literally glowing.


 

I shook that image off my mind, "Sehun.." I don't really know how to reject him now.

"Well well, work can wait. Come on, let's go out and have some fun." He initiated.

I was hesitant..


 

Sehun who was way much taller than me, came to my side and held my hand up, "Princess, let's go out for today." And he winked.

I just couldn't win when he's so cheeky for a good reason, I mean, he was literally a troublemaker when I first stepped into the hospital.


 

 

It was two months of sheer torture for my collegue who was mentoring him during that time, and it was just so that Sehun made enough trouble for the other doctors, I am the one left.

He then became my mentee, we started off alright, since we were of the same age and so he wasn't so defensive against me. But then again, he wasn't called a 'Troublemaker' for show.


 

The first two weeks were pretty tough, he played pranks on me after knowing that I love to drink coffee and also, the cold was my ultimate weakness.

It wasn't very long since I joined the hospital and started working. I remembered I did rounds with Doctor Kim on the very first day and also, Sehun back then was still his mentee.


 

That very first day was pretty much memorable, that day, I had been warned of Oh Se Hun's mischievious behaviour before the rounds starts.

And on the second day, I kind of know what he was able to do.


 

Doctor Kim was pretty much someone like me, I drink coffee while he drinks tea instead. And he's pretty much picky over it.

Now let's think of it, as a mentee, don't you want to be able to impress your mentor by preparing something he likes? You know, be a little more nicer to him? At least make it seems like everything was due to respect.

But this doesn't apply for Oh Se Hun at all.


 

It was just so that he knew Doctor Kim loves tea and he just so happen to find some laxative, he simply pour that whole drug powder into it and served the cup.

The next moment, Doctor Kim was known to be trapped in the toilet that one whole day till another doctor who was kind enough to go and attend to him by bringing some pills over.


 

On my third day of working, Oh Se Hun was transferred under my name as my mentee.

I heard the door knock, "Come in." 

He walked into the room, I looked up at him, for a while it was silent, I didn't know why but he looked a little different from how I saw him on the first day.

"You look different today." I said while I stood up and got documents.


 

He was a bit stunned by my comment but then recovered from it, "Well, I am sure I pretty much look the same everyday."

I walked towards the door, "It's time for rounds, are you coming? Oh wait, you should be coming though." I said and stepped out of the room.

To my surprise, he followed. Both hands were placed into the pockets and he seemed to be not bothered about work at all.


 

I stopped my footstep and turned behind, he was once again surprised by the sudden stop and was standing so close to me.

Both of our gazes met at that moment, now that I remember, his eyes were beautiful.

Sehun backed away, "Why did you suddenly stop?" He questioned as he looked towards the side.


 

I cleared my throat slightly and looked at him, "Don't you need a notebook or something so as to take down notes?" I asked.

He shrugged his shoulders, I frowned, "Wait for me here." I said and made my way back into the room.

I took my notebook out, of course there were some notes already but more than half of the pages weren't used up.


 

I went back out and he was there, I actually kind of expected him to be leaving already.

"Se Hun." I called.

He looked at me and didn't say a word.


 

I looked at him pretty much blankly, "Did I call the wrong name?" I wondered.

He smiled, "So I get to call you Min Ah, am I right?" He asked.


 

Then I realised..

That was simply his first step to become 'friendly' with me.

 


This chapter is brought to you by Raynie1995. Merry Christmas! I hope everyone had a great day with your family and friends!

Do comment and support this fanfiction! ^^ Just a note, this story is structured to be looking like 4 different stories but it would be linked together, so I hope you enjoy ^^

Published: 25.12.2013, 9:31pm