Love Unforeseen 00

Love Unforeseen (Hiatus: Will not continue)

 

Love Unforeseen 00

 

"Oh god, this is just so unfair. Min Ah~ are you really going to be staying here, trapped by these four walls and not going on a date?"

I looked up and saw him standing right in front of me, "Sehun, you could leave, you know that? I am not stopping you." I said while looking at him with innocent eyes.

 

Sehun literally admit defeat when trying to handle her, the level of ignorance was just a whole new level to tackle with, "Seo Min Ah, do you know what day is it today? It's 24th of December, Christmas Eve you know that? How could you just cramp yourself in such a pathetic looking office and not go out? Such a pretty girl like you.. I mean, don't you have any friends or.."

Sehun made a dramatic pause before he continues, "A boyfriend?" He asked.

 

I shook my head, "I have a dinner date later at 7pm with my best friends. Don't worry, I am just going to finish this whole pile of work in a pathetic office if you say, and Oh Se Hun, show some respect to me, you are still an intern, you know that?"

Sehun shrugged his shoulders, "I don't care about that. Plus, we are of the same age." He pressed down the file that I was reading and leaned across the table, his eyes were looking at me intensely..

 

"Will you go on a date with me?" He asked and showed his signature smile.

 

---------------------------------------

 

"Well done Shin SooAh and Team Clover for the impressive concert! The client was satisfied with your work and he wishes to work with your team again for other events," CEO Kim complimented me and my teammates.

"Thanks to our team leader, we gain another client. Our team leader is really good," one of my teammates praised me.

"The event was a success because we worked together. Once again, thank you all for your hard work and contribution," I thanked my teammates.

 

"Since the atmosphere is good now, let's go for a drink," CEO Kim suggested.

My teammates agreed. Furthermore, it was a treat from the boss. They were busy packing up while I continued to take my own sweet time to complete the impressive concert's report.

 

It was an excuse for me to not join them as I did not like the drinking idea.

"Team leader, you aren't going to join us?" my assistant asked.

"I don't drink. Tell CEO Kim that I have an important appointment to attend," I told my assistant.

 

I finished up my report before rushing to Delights, a restaurant whereby I frequently go to as it was owned by Woo Bin oppa.

It was the only place where I enjoyed having my lunch and dinner. Other than enjoying the nice meal there, it was also a place where I met nice friends, Jung Ha Na, Kim Ki Min and Seo Min Ah. 

 

---------------------------------------

 

Perhaps on her lucky stars, she was fortunate to get into Soul.

She had never planned to get into the company, but one day when her brother’s partner was sick and they couldn’t find any replacement… she took over.

She was as photogenic as her brother, confident and has an excellent model figure…but she was not quite sure if she was able to take on the competitiveness of the industry.

 

Other models that have been in the company previously used underhanded methods to get rid of her.

The boss of Soul found out and fired all of them, blacklisted them so that they would never be able to return to the model industry.

 

Ki Min was well taken care of after those terrible incidents.

However, she was still traumatized from the memories…

 

Luhan was a meticulous person that has a good head on his shoulders, thus recognized as a useful person by the boss of Soul and assigned to look after Ki Min.

Although he has a different side to him during non-working hours, his professionalism during work gained him respect from the staff of Soul.

“Good work, everyone!” The shoot ended with success.

 

There was an interview right after her shoot so she still had to stay back for a while.

“Is there anything you would advise the folks during Christmas?”

“Kids, don’t eat too much sweets! And those singles out there, get on a date before Christmas!”

 

The interview took longer than expected and she was already breaking out in sweat.

If she is late for the Christmas Eve dinner later, surely she would get nagged at by Shin Soo Ah …

 

After the interview, she took a photo with the interviewer and finally left Soul to meet her friends at Delight cafe.

“Ah…I hope I’ll make it on time…” She mumbled as she waited for the bus in the cold, harsh, weather.

 

She felt her fingers freezing and it was a bad sign…

“I’m not only going to be late but I’ll turn into a human popsicle here…?!” She cried as she tried to warm herself up.

 

---------------------------------------

 

“Jung Hana.”

I stiffened up instantly upon hearing his voice, “Yes Chef?” eyes looking down and was fiddling with my fingers nervously, hoping it was nothing bad.

He cleared his throat, “You have done well. It’s Christmas Eve, don’t you need to go back home and change before coming back down for dinner later?” he asked with a smile.

 

I looked as his smile made it again, made it once again into my heart and melted everything inside, all those nervous feelings were gone, “Thank you, Chef. I will be back here early to help.” I said and bowed.

He shook his head, “All you have to do today is to enjoy the festive season, plus that lad is back to help for preparations, don’t worry.”

 

Kim Woo Bin, the Head Chef of Delights, has always been someone whom I look up to and maybe..

I do like him more than any other guys around me.

 

I took off my apron, placed it back where I took it down from, KyungSoo passed me my bag, “See you later.” He said with a sweet adorable smile.

I nodded and returned him a smile, “Thanks KyungSoo, see you later.” I said and went out.

 

A man stepped into the restaurant just then, he looked pretty familiar, but I didn’t bother much, “Got to have a nice shower, pick out a nice dress and be back here by 7pm.” I planned it out in my mind and stepped out of the restaurant.

 

“Hyung!” Kim Jong Dae called and Woo Bin responded, “Finally you came, look at the time now.” The elder man jokingly chided.

Jong Dae smiled and walked over to him to give him a hug, “Hyung, I am back home.” He said.

“Welcome home, you lad.” Woo Bin said and gave his brother a pat on his back.

 

 

This Christmas is going to be special.

 


Prologue is uploaded!

This chapter is brought to you by: CharmingSmile (Soo Ah's part), MYFOURKs (Ki Min's part) and Raynie1995 (Min Ah and Ha Na's parts)

Published: 24.12.2013, 6:02pm