How I met others.

Unstable.

"Awww unnie its cute!" Krystal squeaked while slapping amber's arm. They were in the dining table waiting for Hyoyeon's dessert. Jessica and Hyoyeon are telling how did they met and how their friendship transform into a deeper and meaningful relationship. Hyoyeon popped out from the kitchen holding a massive of dessert. She placed the meal in the middle of the table and seated at the left side of Jessica and front of Amber.

 

"You know Krys, i thought i will be happy with your sister..." Hyoyeon started "but then few months after we became official, She changed."

"She changed?"

"Unnie changed?"

"i did?"

The three other people respond in unison. Hyoyeon look at Jessica and smiled. "Actually SHE IS VERY SNAPPY BACK THEN.I really hate that attitude. Seriously, i thought she will become more friendly to me, And that's the sign that i barely know her." Hyoyeon shook her head and continued "Then weeks had passed her being snappy turned into a demanding princess. Damn. I was on the verge of giving up and breaking up with her."

"You were?!" Jessica exclaimed.

"really?!" Krystal's eye balls looks like gonna popped out of her body any minute from now.

"DUDE I KNOW THAT FEELING!!!" Amber said. "aww~" Krystal stomped Amber's foot under the table. "what? Hyo and i understand each other,you know." Amber mumbled , enough for Hyoyeon to hear.

"I guess being a Violent princess is in their genes Amber. Poor us" Hyoyeon joked. Amber and Hyoyeon laugh their heads off which earn glares from Jessica and Krystal.

"i guess we need to eat now. " Hyoyeon stopped mouthed sorry to Krystal. Krystal smiled and said its okay, "Amber." Hyoyeon called. Amber is still laughing because of the joke but Krystal stands and grab Amber's collar. Amber immediately stopped laughing and open her eyes due to the tight grip of krystal  "i think we need to leave now. Thank you unnies. Thanks for the dinner!!" Krystal bowed and dragged Amber out of  the dining room. Amber look at Hyoyeon's and Jessica's eyes to seek some help but she only recieved a mouthed 'Goodluck, fighting' from hyoyeon, with her closed fist raised beside her face.

----

Hyoyeon is washing dishes and Jessica is on the kitchen counter, leaning.

"Why do you always watching me every time i'm washing dishes?" Hyoyeon asked. "why don't you stay at the living room huh?" Hyoyeon feeling uncomfortable with the weird look giving jessica to her.

"Did you really want to broke up with me back then?" Jessica asked refering on what Hyoyeon said earlier. Since Hyo said about breaking up with her, it bugs her since then.

"what?" Hyo replied.

"did you really wa--" Hyo cut Jessica's sentence."yes. but that was years ago, you know." Jessica shifted her position and stared at Hyoyeon.

"what was i back then?" Jessica asked. "what do you think about me when we were strangers, friends. why did you decide to make a move to me? why do you like me?" Hyoyeon faced jessica look at her confused in the first few seconds and then She smiled and pats Jessie's head.

"wait till i finish washing dishes then i will tell you everything. go wash yourself first. and wait for me in the living room okay?"

"aiiiinnnnggg" Jessica grunt, before leaving Hyoyeon.

---

Jessica and Hyoyeon is sitting beside each other. Jessica's arms is hugging the bowl of popcorn container while Hyoyeon's hand is around Jessica's shoulder. They are both facing the tv bout none of them is paying attention on the program flashed in the TV screen.

 

"Hyoooo~~" Jessica Aegyo-ed

"UGGH. stoppp~~"  Hyoyeon Aegyo-ed back.

 

~~~

"Hyo, back when we were at school, what do you think of me?" Jessica asked.

"Do you want a sugar coating opinion or the honest one?" Jessica elbowed Hyoyeon. "okay okay. why are you so persistent to know?"

"i'm just curious."

~~

Hyoyeon's POV

i was a transferee student along Seohyun. Seohyun is a childhood friend of mine and i almost thought she was my half sister back then. I was like a lost puppy when i enter in the school, good thing Seohyun being a smarty , she became my guide, my first friend in school and my service from the main gate of the school up to the room where i was assigned on my schedule. It was lunch when i was rushing down to Seohyun's classroom to join eating with her. I was waiting outside her room when someone approached me.

 

"uhm excuse me, do you know these girls? or have you seen them around?" I look at the man in a black suit and down to the picture he was holding. A lady with a golden brown hair, hugging a teddy bear, and another lady with a black hair doing a peace sign.... The lady with the black hair looks familiar...I've seen her before... Oooh right. Seohyun's tutor. Krystal. i look around and i saw a pairs of eye staring at me behind the door. I looked back at the man who's waiting for my response.

"I'm sorry sir, but no." and the man left without a second word. I look at the suspicious man walking away from me. Seohyun poked me and i faced her smiling, shrugging my curiosity towards the man.

"who is he unnie?" Seohyun asked me with a confusion plastered on her face. I hugged and released her immediately. i beamed at her and replied nothing. "unnie who is the man you are talking to? Mom and aunty said stop talking to strangers" we start walking away from her classroom.

"oh its nothing, there's a scary man looking for krystal and another lady."

"krystal and another lady? maybe that's her sister Jessica. They're looking for both of them again huh" Seohyun said.

"why? who are they?" I asked Seohyun feeling so lost. we reached the cafeteria and I seated where juniors are seated.

"Jessica unnie and krystal is popular here. How come you don't know them unnie? And unnie, You and Jessica unnie are on the same class." Oooohh. popular kids, just like in the movies huh. Rich, Chic-like and boys magnet.

~~~~

"You don't know me on your first few days in school?!! Yah!! Every transferees want be friend with me, even the students from the other school know who i am. How come you don't know me but you know krystal?!" Jessica ranted on Hyoyeon.She looks at her in disbelief.

"First of all i don't know and I don't care about the who's popular thing when i'm entering in the school, second, I knew her because of Seohyun." Hyoyeon replied. "can i continue my story now?"

"okay."

~~~

Hyoyeon's POV

Three months adjustment is what i did to cope up in school. Including making friends, choosing my organizations to join, adjust in new lessons and new environment since i'm not really from this place. I made new friends from my class and others from Seohyun's class. Day by day my friends are increasing and its a very awesome feeling cause everywhere I go, someone will greet me. I was in the garden where I met Sooyoung and Sunny, they we're in a fight that time and i overheard that Sooyoung was jealous becaus of Hyomin from the lower class. They didn't notice me until when i dropped the lollipop from my mouth accidentally. I hissed loud enough to make Sooyoung and Sunny stop bickering on each other.

"who are you? and why are you here?" Sooyoung snapped at me. Sunny smacked her and walk towards my place, i was at the back of the tree laying on the shadow.

"Uhmm sorry that you heard everything" Sunny apologized to me. She was so cute and i just want to pinch her cheeks and play with her short blonde hair.

"no biggie. I'm Hyoyeon from I-Class B." I introduce myself

"Supp classmate. I know you, you are the one of the members of the school dance troupe and one of the most admired in cooking activities. " Sunny said as she reach her hand

"what you're a fan now??" Sooyoung said to sunny as she retreated Sunny's hand. I giggled. They are so cute.

 

~~

"so you met them when they are in the middle of the fight?? how dare you to eavesdrop on someone's  thing" Jessica butted in. Jessica feels like she's discovering a the new world of Hyoyeon since they were not talking about the past. This is their first time to talk about related on their individual life before they met each other.

"I'm not eavesdropping, they were in the public place that's why." Hyoyeon said. "now stop, let me continue my story."

~~

Hyoyeon's POV

They became my buddies after the arguing at the garden. I never knew that both of them are part of the groups that is famous in the school. Sunny in the Musicals and Sooyoung on the School newspaper. My circle of friends became wider when i started hanging out with them. Then one afternoon, I met taeyeon, when i got stuck inside the cubicle.

~~~

"HAHAHAHAHAH WAIT.. YOU GOT STUCK INSIDE THE CUBICLE???" Jessica Laughed at Hyoyeon's stupidity, actually its not Hyoyeon's but still in Jessica's mind Hyoyeon is stupid."DO YOU KNOW THAT'S THE WORST PLACE TO GET STUCK?"

"Stop laughing will you? or else i'll stop telling story." Hyoyeon hiding her red face to the pillow.

~~~

Hyoyeon's POV

i was in the cubicle when taeyeon entered the comfort room, I tried to open the door but i really can't, i tried to kick, push and pull the door but its nott even helping me out. With her help i manage get out from that traumatic experience. Taeyeon and i became closer, Sunny and Taeyeon are both in musicals and Sooyoung is her childhood friend. I introduce them to Seohyun and we became the power rangers. not literally but because we hate wearing the same colored outfit. We manage to schedule the color coding since we are  getting used to have a lunch, break and be with dismissal togerther.

~~~

"oooh so that's why sooyoung looks like a weirdo because of her dress color. I thought she's just have a weird tatse in clothes" Jessica said.

"hey, sooyoung looks good in every color she wear. Same with Sunny. Sunny looks so adorable in every color." Hyoyeon replied.

"So you like sunny?" Jessica snorted.

"Yes"

"WHAT?"

"i mean the way she dress. i like it." Hyoyeon cleared her statement

"do you have feelings for sunny too when we were young?"

"none." Jessica looked at Hyoyeon suspiciously. " okay, maybe a little."

"okay shut up and continue your story."

Jessica Jung is pissed off.

~~

Hyoyeon's POV

in that same week, Taeyeon, Sooyoung, Sunny, Seohyun and I were gathered in one table at lower level's place. We were having fun talking to each other and sometimes we are playing with others too. Tiffany showed up at the table fuming mad and i don't know why, she grabbed taeyeon from her seat and exits the cafeteria. All of us were shocked about what happened so Sooyoung just threw another lame joke. Most of the time, Taeyeon bragging the girl named Tiffany while we are talking about love life. Taeyeon is wooing tiffany, and she's definitely head over heels on Tiffany as if she's a prophet. That's how i knew Tiffany.

Taeyeon came back with her head hung low, we asked her what happened to her.

"Tiffany said if i was only making her fall bcause of my sweetness, i should stop now because it makes her mad." Taeyeon said. At first we don't get the sense of that statement. But few more seconds Sunny cleared .

"I guess Tiffany was just jealous because you were having fun wth us and other lower level, you know. " Sunny said to taeyeon trying to comfort her.

"why she should be jealous if my heart belongs to her already?" Taeyeon said.

"CHEESEEEEEESY ." Sooyoung and I yelled in unison as we smacked taeyeon's head.

 


ugh. I miss Hyosic.