The Heirs,

Unstable.

One Lazy Saturday for Jessica Jung in a cozy couch with a Popcorn on her lap while watching the new drama of her sister. Jessica squeals with a delight and can’t stop grinning like a maniac every time Bo Na and Chan Young have a mushy scene. She’s thinking how to sister after watching it. It’s a routine. Sica keeps on monitoring her sister’s activities since they are both popular, Calling her after doing a music bank, or watching her drama and giving some advice and encouragement. Krystal is her sister and her best friend though sometimes they have misunderstanding and throwing each others daggers and knives in their deathly stares. They are just lovely siblings with too much blessings in life. The drama totally ended, shutting down the T.V. and silence all over again.

 

A ring from the phone placed at the center table interrupt the peaceful silence in the condominium. Jess slowly reached the phone putting the popcorn at the space beside her. She clicked the green button and a shy girl from the other line spoke.

 

“unnie! Have you seen the drama?? How was it??” Krystal asked nervously

 

“That was hilarious, you look ridiculous” She replied.

 

“Thanks unnie!!! Thanks for the support and everything. Ugh” She said in sarcastically tone and let out a heavy sigh. Jess chuckled and said “I’m just kidding Soojung”

 

“OMG. Are you sick?? Did you just say you’re kidding?? Oh my Gawd. That’s really funny that I even forgot that I should be laughing.” Krystal said mockingly.

 

“Shut. Up. You’re the best. You look so cute with Minhyuk!”She said while giggling and smiling knowing that the girl on the other line is embarrassed. “Both of you are soooooooooooooo good. It seems natural…na-tu-ral.”

 

“Shush! Sis!! It’s acting. See how good I am. Even you sound satisfied.” She said avoiding the subject.

 

“I know. Acting. Now I wonder…”  Jessica stops for a while and leaning back at the couch, putting her feet at the center table. Shutting her eyes for a few seconds

 

“What?” the patience of Krystal is running thin and her sister is still making fun of her.

 

“YOU. HIM. ON We Got Married. WHAT DO YOU THINK?”

 

 

“sis. You need Hyoyeon unnie now. You’re wasted.” And with that the call has ended.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A loud music coming from the stereo and other dancers practicing in front of the mirror, Hyoyeon was at the corner of the dance studio drinking when she noticed her phone in her bag. 7 missed calls from Soojung.

 

She dialed her number and …

“Hyoyeon-unnie!!! Jessica- unnie is dying.” Krystal shouted at the phone which Hyoyeon automatically pull away her phone from her ear. Transferring the phone from the right ear to left and rubbing the right ear lightly.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“yah Sooyeon!” back at condominium,  Hyo just got home and after showering she made her way to the living room. They are having a conversation about what krystal complained.

 

“But they really look so good together!! I swear. Krystal acting seems so natural." Sica exhaled with the excitement

 

"I know, and you know what. Bo Na and you doesn't have difference. She is you." Hyo said

 

"No way.... i'm way better than her.Have you ever watched her drama even just one episode??” she asked with her left eyebrow raised.

 

“Of course! I watched it when I’m with Sooyoung. Once.” She said proudly.

 

“with soo?? Why?” asking with a hint of jealousy.

 

“Because when Soojung-baby called me to watch her drama I was at Soo’s” Hyoyeon said staring at the T.V.

 

“oh. What episode?” sica asked flatly.

 

“Why are you asking that question?” Hyo shift her gaze to the woman sitting beside her.

 

“Oh. Nothing. You just watched Krystal’s drama with someone and that someone is not me. That’s your first episode! You promised me that we will watch it together.” Sica is now pouting facing the T.V.

 

“Sica… really??” she hit jessica’s gorgeous forhead with her knuckles and smiled. “you are so weird.”

 

“I hate you.”

 

“let’s break up.”

 

“Don’t you dare.”

 

“Try me”

 

“ughhhh fine!” sica said and left Hyoyeon with the bowl of popcorn and sodas in the living room.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

OT9 @ SMA

HYOSIC. HYOSIC. HYOSIC.

Soshi seems more interested in Magazines than the performers.

HHAHAHAHAHAHAA. deym feels.

 

SNSD RULE!!!! AND THE WON. HEART HEART.

 

byexx.

Comments guys. i want to know your thoughts about this weird story.