Morning.

Unstable.

______________________

No one’s POV

______________________

Hyoyeon is still reaching out for the Ice princess who’s ignoring her existence.

 

“Sica, I was just kidding” Hyoyeon said while poking Sica’s shoulder.

 

Right now they are both in bed and watching TV under the blankets. Hyoyeon keeps bothering Jessica who’s busy staring at the half body of Taecyeon.

 

“He is so handsome” sica said talking in no particular. “He used to be my suitor. Awhhhhh” she said while tightening her grip at the remote and pillow. Hyoyeon who’s glaring at her as if she will kill her any minute right now, snatched the remote and turned off the TV.

 

“YAH!!” Jessica tried to get the remote but the blonde throw the remote to the sofa. “what is your problem?!” the pissed American said.

“He’s gay.” Hyo said flatly.

“No.”

“yes. He’s with nickhun the oh-so-famous in our college days.”

“Nope, he’s one of my best suitors back then.” Jessica insists. “And he’s one of the best when it comes to surprises” she followed while smiling sweetly.

“Still, he’s gay.”

 “Shut up”

 “really, he is.”

“Whatever.”

 “I love you”

     ……..

 “we just broke up a while ago” sica said with the tone of ‘as a matter of fact.’

 “then why are you here?”

“You really want me to leave don’t you?”

 “Joke.”

“Jokes are half meant”

 “I still love you”

 “I hate you.”  

“love you too! Now, go to sleep.” Hyoyeon was about to cover her body with the comforter when she fell down to the floor with a loud ‘thud’  “YAH!”

 

“we broke up. You are supposed to be on the couch you idiot.” Jessica said.

 

“but this is my condo!!”

 

zzZzZZZzzzz….

 

 

 

----Sunday Morning.----

 

The blonde woke up first and left the sofa placing at the corner of her room, near at her queen sized bed, and tiptoed silently not to disturb her ice princess. She sat on the sofa near at her king sized bed and watches her girl sleeping.  Hyoyeon try to throw a pillow to her but she just groans and turns her back to choding. She also tried to be on top of her and put all her weight to her but Jessica hugged her and never releases the blondie until she can’t breath.  She will choose Sleeping more than anything . Jessica Jung is more committed to her bed than to her own girlfriend.

 

Hyoyeon got up from sofa and proceed to the bathroom. She brushed her teeth and took a quick shower to freshen up her senses and go straight to the kitchen for breakfast.

 

She took a glance to the wall clock.

 

8: 16 am

 

‘February 3, 2014’  ohh. Month of love.

 

Hyoyeon checked her phone which is placed on the kitchen counter.

 

 

From: Taengoo

 

Hyo! I need help! Call me when you see this.

 

 

 

She stares at the phone and absentmindedly dialed taeyeon’s number. While waiting for tae to answer she put it on a loud speaker place it back to the kitchen counter. She’s getting ready for the cooking of American breakfast for her princess sleeping in the room.

 

“Hyoyeoniiiiie! I really need your help!” the voice from the phone burst and scared the blondie.

 

“Cheese and rice! Taeyeon. It’s only 9 something in the morning and your voice is so damn loud.” The hyoding said while her right hand was placed on her chest. “You scared me.”

 

“I am so sorry. But I really need your help.” The voice on the other line begged. Taeyeon of a friend that will ask for you help for if she doesn’t knowhow to handle things and it’s a little bit more complicated than the usual.

 

“ok. What is it? Did you touch someone else’s and tiffany caught you or what?” Hyoyeon joked to taeyeon and chuckled lightly.

“shut up.” Taeyeon said and then she continued “I forgot to put my dookong in my bag. I think I lost it. Hyoooooo! My peas are missing. What am I gonna do?”

 

---Hyoyeon’s POV---

 

What??

“Really taeyeon??? How can you lose it?? Where the hell did you lost it. Maybe you just misplaced it?? Or maybe tiffany is making fun of you, and hide it somewhere in your condo.” I said calmly. I placed the cooked bacons and toasted breads on the table, walking back to the fridge and grab the pitch of milk.

“ughhh. This is so frustrating. That was your gift to me and I lost it. Ugh.” She said with a sadness tone.

 

“It’s taeyeon-ah. I’ll buy you another one. But don’t loose it again or else friendship over.” I said while smiling. Taeyeon treasure it too much and I don’t really know why. I am her best friend but sometimes I really don’t understand her. “Ok. Now relax taeyeon. Just enjoy your day with fany. Okay?? I’m hanging up. Bye.” And with that I ended the call.

 I heard some faint footsteps from my back and when I turned around I saw the woman who hated all the morning people in the world except me.

 

“Yah! Why the hell you throw pillows at me and grabbing my feet while I was sleeping. Are bored in your life that you wish you wanna die?”

 

Or maybe not.

 

“Err… breakfast?” I asked with hopeful eyes staring at her and not to notice the sudden change of topic

 

“No, I will have my breakfast with Donghae is I’ll be leaving in a few.” She said and with that she left me.

 

I blinked for a few times before everything registers in my mind.  Jeez. A ‘bang ‘from the bedroom door is the last thing I heard. I grab my phone and dialed a number. The ringing ended and the only thing I can say now is…

 

“Yah. CHOI SOOYOUNG. GO AND GET YOUR OUT OF YOUR KITCHEN AND COME HERE. I NEED YOU TO EAT MY BREAKFAST.” I ended the call without waiting for her to respond.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Hyo to earth. Hyo to earth. Oh the spirit of all the spirits please let my best friend live and bring back her soul to her body. I know she's a very sinful person but i love her, more than my girlfriend sunny, because sunny doesn't make this glorious breakfast. i will exchange Sunny to you if you want" The dramatic choi sooyoung blabbering with the spoon and fork on her hands. 30 minutes had passed when Jessica left the condo, leaving this two adults acting like a grade school kid and whining like baby.

 

"Shush! janshin! Just finish eating breakfast and before I will tie you down and tape your mouth." the blondie threatened.

"Oh my gosh i'm so scared." sooyoung said with sarcasm. "So what happen between you and jessica?" she continued.

"I really don't know." Hyo respond. “Last night we were still good, we talked about Soojung's new drama" she said while trying to remember what happened last night.

"Sometimes, I don't understand your girlfriend. She is so............................ random" sooyoung said while munching Stick-O “you know what? Your relationship is one of the best! sooyoung said with the Stick-O in and showing her thumbs up.

 

the silence invade the kitchen.

 

"YAH! Now I remember!!!" Hyo Exclaimed with matching standing with wide eyes open and both hands in the table "Sica was jealous because i saw the first episode of the heirs with you!" She said pointing at the woman sitting in front of her with a stain of chocolate in looking at her with wide eyes.

 

"wh- yy-why. what did i do?" Soo stuttered. Knowing that she's one of the reasons why Sica was Mad, she's trying to pray for her life and have a peaceful funeral. But she didn't let it act obviously. "Pfffttt. HAHAHAHAHHAHAH--ha-ha. Sica was mad because you did not watch it with her??" she tried look cool as if she's not afraid, though her soul is left her body and roaming around the 4-walled condo unit passing through the cabinets and thin walls that separates the different rooms.

 

“Soo, don’t act cool in front of me because I know you’re scared” Hyoyeon giggled staring at the piece of god’s creation with a trembling hands “don’t worry I can handle her. But incase I didn’t, I can handle your last will and testament.”  Hyoyeon said jokingly while leaving the dining table.

 

“yah!” She yelled. Am I that obvious? She thought.

 

The morning was spent peacefully. Both Sooyoung and Hyoyeon didn’t kill each other while playing Playstation 3 in the living room. Hyoyeon, who’s actually checking her phone every 5 minutes waiting for Jessi to text her but there’s nothing. Sooyoung suggested to give her a call but she refused the idea.

“Come on Hyo, Call her.” Sooyoung threw pillow to Hyoyeon and rolled her eyes “what if she’s waiting for you to call her first. The mindset of a Jung is weird…. Just so you know.” The statement earned a deathly glare from the blondie who’s lying on a fluffy red carpet and staring at the phone, itching to dial her girl and interrupt her day with Donghae. “….and who’s with her??” sooyoung added

 

“Donghae” she replied flatly. Donghae an Oppa and family friend for Jessica Jung. Donghae have a crush on Jessica and when Donghae confessed her feelings to Jung, Jessica didn’t accept his offer to be his girlfriend. FRIENDZONE. PWNED!!!They became awkward friends but month had passed until Donghae get over from the rejection. They became less awkward and bring back the good old days.

 

“Donghae??The fish?? The one  that...” sooyoung paused and trying to straighten her thoughts and searching for the word but hyoyeon interfere

 

“Got away”

 

“Keep your lame jokes before I will drown you in a bowl full of vinegar” Sooyoung threw another pillow from the couch while grabbing another set of pillows. Hyo get up look at sooyoung. The Shikshin cover her face with the pillow and shut her eyes.

 

“Yah! Why do you keep throwing things to me especially pillows?! Do you know how hard to do the laundry? Get off from my couch!” Hyoyeon Grabbed sooyoung’s feet and pulling her down. The Giant take a grip unto the couch and yelling “nooooooo!!! Hyo!! Stop pulling!! I will die!!!”

 

"get off!! And leave!! you almost unload my fridge!!" Hyoyeon yelled back

 

"NOOOOOO!!!" 

 

Both of them are laughing because of what’s happening. They stop and both of them are catching their breath because of their childish act. Hyoyeon stopped pulling Sooyoung's long legs. The long legged person grinned and position herself again to the couch. Hyoyeon strolling to her room while laughing.

 

"stop laughing you weirdo!" Sooyoung shouted while grabbing plate with Fries and started munching. AGAIN.

 

The door of the condo unit immediately opened and Jessica came in saying “Thank you Donghae oppa for driving me off.”  She shut the door and sighed the ice princess walk inside and saw Sooyoung sitting on the couch. Alone.

 

“Hi Jessi! Welcome back”  sooyoung said with her eyes glued on t.v

 

“hi soo.” Jessi seated beside sooyoung who’s eating French fries. “where’s hyo?” she whispered

 

“ahhh. She runs to your room and shut the door. She said I should keep my mouth shut and say nothing of what I have seen on her behavior.” She said

 

“Ah. What behavior?” Jessi curiously

 

“Oh its nothing. She keeps on checking her phone waiting for you to call, rolling on the carpet playing with her phone, asking me if she will call you because you might leave her because you realized that you love Donghae.” She said, with a fries on her hand. “Oh and she cries. She's been in your room since you left the condo. I’m leaving. I have to read my Last will and testament. So bye” and with that she left the buffering Jessi on the couch.

 

Meanwhile,

 

Inside the room, specifically the bathroom, Hyoyeon washed her face with soap. The soap accidentally flowed in her eyes she groaned and washed it harshly. She looked at the mirror and her eyes are red and puffy. She grabbed the towel and wipes her face gently while walking to back to the room, but her pinky toe bumped the wall hard. She yelped. “AAAAHHH”

 

 

Jessi snapped out from nowhere when she heard Hyoyeon. She immediately open the door and look for a blondie. She saw her leaning on a wall and her face is very tearful.

 

Oh my gosh.i left her like this with sooyoung? Oh my. My poor hyoyeon.

 

She came closer to the woman sitting and comforted her. “It’s alright. I’m here. Stop crying. I will never leave you.” She kissed the blondie’s nose and help her to stand from her current place to sit on edge of the bed.

 

-----------------

it's been while guythhhh!!

Prom is approaching so fast. but the comeback of snsd was moved. Deymmmm. =((

yeah. so sad.

whatever.

 

Comment guys!!!

oh.

this story doesn't have any plot. this is a random stuffs. so i'm sorry if this thing is a fail.

Happy valentines day!!