Sweet?

Unstable.

 

The night is calm and the serenity feeling is all over the neighborhood. The noise from the crickets and the smell of grasses gives off the relaxation feeling to Hyoyeon and jessi who are standing in the balcony leaning on cold aluminum steel. The stars are shining brightly same as the big perfect round moon with a breeze of the wind that brushes off the scent of the couple. Hyoyeon standing beside Jessica, enjoying the city lights while the other one is busy with her phone.

 

“Who are you texting?” Hyoyeon asked curiously but still not leaving her eyes on the bright lights from the city. Hyoyeon bought the condo back when she was in college; she used to be a working student, from being a student assistant to a waitress in fast food chains. She was in her 3rd year in college when she started teaching aerobics for ahjummas and ajhussis also, hip-hop for young adults. She worked hard enough to buy the condo with the help of her parents, of course, and also her friends.

 

“Mom, she’s asking when I will visit.” Jessica replied with a lollipop in .  “Do you want to visit umma too?” she asked with her raised glorious eyebrow.

“Do you want to be ignored by your umma? I’m closer than her remember.” Hyoyeon said grinning. Jessica hit Hyoyeon’s arm slightly knowing that she’s right. Hyoyeon met Sica’s mom when she visit Jessica at their home.

 

------------------Flashbacks Starts-----------

Jessica was sitting in her enjoying her moment with her bed, cuddling with pillows, covering her lower body with a fluffy blanket and doing her stuff  with her phone when a knock from the wooden door. Her peaceful relaxation, queen's life and heavenly feeling was interrupted by a sudden voice said:

 

“Ms. Jessica, someone’s wants to talk to you. She’s waiting in living room.”  Ahjumma said at the other side of the door. Jessica was hesitating to yell ‘Tell her to leave’ because there’s a part of her was telling ‘who might that be’. A faint footstep was fading outside of her room and being an lazy she dug herself to her bed and stayed for another minutes.

 

‘She will leave soon.’ She thought without knowing who the person is.

 

 Time passed by and voices from nowhere are heard from the thin walls that woke Jessica from her sleep. Jessica’s mom and Krystal’s laugh are filling the silence within the calmness of the night inside the Jung’s residence. Sica, who just woke up, slowly get off the bed, and left the room with a messy bed and also hair.

 

In a wide living room consist of two large sofas, a red carpet, 3 familiar figures are enjoying talking to a blonde woman facing on the TV with a large bowl of popcorn on her lap. The ambiance within the place is light and everyone seems having fun. Mr. Jung who hardly cracked up laughing caught Jessica walking towards their place.

 

“Hi Princess.” Mr. Jung said while shedding his tear from laughing so hard and  Krystal who’s trying to calm herself, along with her mother. The Jung’s divert their attention to Jessica and stopped laughing.

 

“Jess.  Ahjumma said this girl was here 4:30 pm, look at the time. It’s almost 7. How could you make her wait like that?” Mrs. Jung said calmly. Hyoyeon stand and put the popcorn at center table. She turned her body to Jessica and smile widely. “Oh, Jeshikka, I am here to give some notes personally and handed it to you. We will be having quizzes and oral recitation. ” Hyoyeon said while chuckling. Jessica raised her eyebrows. “Sorry for coming without informing you.” She said. Hyoyeon made her way out of the Living room and bid her goodbye but before she leaves she thanked the family for accompanying her while waiting for Jessica.

 

“Mr. and Mrs. Jung, Krystal, I really had fun tonight. Thank you for the dinner. Sorry for disturbing and intruding in your house.” Hyoyeon said. Mrs. Jung stands from her seat and walk towards to her and said. “No, we must be the one who’s thanking you. Oh. And by the way I really love the dinner. You are a great cook!” Mrs. Jung said and hugged Hyoyeon. Mr. Jung raised his thumb while smiling. “You should visit us often. You are welcome here. You can also teach Mrs. Jung how to cook.” Mr. Jung said which he earns a glare from Mrs. Jung.

 

“I would love too” Hyoyeon responds and can’t stop smiling seeing the married couple teasing each other.

 

“Hyoyeon-unnie jjang!! See you at school tomorrow!” Krystal shouted.

 

And with that, hyoyeon left. The situation in the house was calm. The three members of the family are watching TV with a smile plastered in their face remembering Hyoyeon’s stories and Jessica feel so Left out.

 

‘What the hell was that?” staring at her family, confused and feeling weird seeing her family smiling isn’t really natural.

 

 

“Jessica, it’s been a while since one of your friend from school visited us.”  Mama Jung started the conversation with a laptop in her Laptop. The living room that was lively and bright a while ago turned dark and the light from two floor lamps beside the 72’ inch flat screen TV, Phones and Laptops. The family Jung is having their own world with their gadgets around. “Hyoyeon is a good friend of yours huh. She waited 2 hours here and handed the notes personally which she can just ask Ajhumma to pass it to you. I bet others will do what I said.” A nod from Papa Jung,  showing that he agrees on what her wife just said.

“My friend can’t even wait for a chicken to cook in 10 minutes.” Krystal said out of the blue.

 

“Krystal that’s different” Jessica said. “Who’s that friend by the way?”

 

“No, waiting is our topic here” Krystal replied. “Luna-unnie”

 

“What’s new, Luna is always hungry. Yeah, Whatever.”  Jessica rolled her eyes.

 

-----------------------Flashback ends--------------

“Hyoooooo, turn off the alaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarm and close the bathroom.” Jessica grunted under the pillows. The sun is shining brightly that passes through the curtains. Running water from the bathroom and the alarm are the things that woke the ice princess from her sleep.

 

“AKJSFHUFKASHFAKH!!!” Hyoyeon yelled, popping her head from the door of the bathroom with the toothbrush in .

 

“Uggghhhhh” Jessica just dug her heard downward.

 

….

 

“AW! REALLY SICA??!!” Jessi and Hyoyeon are playing ‘kai-bai-bo’ and both of them are determined to win. One of them doesn’t want to wash dishes so they decided to play it. Its almost 12:45 pm and they are almost 10 minutes playing kai-bai-bo.

 

“kai”

...

“bai”

...

“BO”

 

{*Rock x Scissors*}

 

“YES!!!” Jessica shouted with her fist stretched in the air. She is celebrating when she caught Hyoyeon making her way out of the dining table. She grab Hyoyeon’s shirt and pull her closer.

 

“Yah!! You cheater, go wash the dishes!!! Hurry! Hurry!!”  Jessica keeps on slapping Hyoyeon’s arm “LOSER”

 

“I ask you to be my girlfriend not your slave in case you forgot.” Hyoyeon pouted and walk towards to the kitchen. Jessi watch her leaving and can’t stop smiling Hyo is too cute every time she do that pouting thing. That is so unlikely Hyoyeon.

 

“I’m your princess remember!! You said to me ‘I will make you happy forever and I’ll never make your life miserable’” Jessica mimicking Hyoyeon’s statement.

 

“I didn’t know that my life would be this hard after saying that statement.” Hyoyeon mumbled.

 

"do you regret it now?" Jessica asked

 

"no" Hyoyeon said positively

 

"i know you don't" Jessie smirked

 

"why are you so full of yourself??"

 

"Coz, I'm Jessica Jung" Jess said proudly

 

"Yeah. Jung Sooyeon"

 

"YAH!"

 

__

Jessica is seating prettily on the couch while hyoyeon is washing dishes. Jessica is bored to death; she can’t sleep and can’t focus on watching TV so she made her way to the kitchen, sneak her arms to the waist of the blonde and kiss her nape. Hyoyeon Shivers and turn her back

 

“Clingy Sica stop it.”  Slightly pushing Sica away from her

 

“How? I can’t. Being with you is unbelievable.”  Pulling Hyoyeon towards her body

 

“Is it a good thing or a bad thing?”

 

“Both?”

 

“Yah!”

 

Hyoyeon knocked Jessica’s glorious forehead. Millisecond had passed until Hyoyeon realized what she has done. Jessica is staring at her intently her right arm automatically raised and ready to hit Hyoyeon. Faster than flash, Hyoyeon escaped from the sink and between sica’s arms and run to the bathroom. She locked herself inside while Jessica is outside abusing the poor door.

 

“I’m sorry sica. You know reflexes!” Hyoyeon shouted from the inside leaning all her weight to the door. Kicking, pushing, knocking received by the thin door that separates hyoyeon  from the ice princess “aww I think we need to get a new door sica! Stop it!! Have mercy in this thin door!!”

 

“Who cares about the door!” sica yelled

 

“I do. If we don’t have door don’t you think its embarrassing to have a visitor using bathroom wide open?”

 

“They don’t need to go here!!!”

 

“Come on Sica.” The screw was off due to sica’s thing. “YAH!!! SOOYEON!! THE DOOR!!! THE SCREW IS REMOVED!!!”

 

“I DON’T CARE!!! Get out from the bathroom or I will you!”

 

“What is new about you me?? You !” Hyoyeon bawled “I am so abused by the walking and  ice!” cried.

 

“Yah I heard that! Get out from the bathroom and finish the dishes you idiot!”

 

This idiot is yours!

 

I know and you will be mine forever!” and with that the harassment of Jessica from the door stopped. Jessica made her way to the couch smiling from ear to ear while Hyoyeon open the door and checking if there are sign of violent sica.


------------------

 

“Ugghhh get off me Hyo” Jessica was covered by Hyoyeon’s body. Nope. They are not playing wrestling. That’s how they cuddle. Both of jessie’s hand was entwined with Hyo. Hyo’s body is on top of Jessie’s. Jessie’s face is 1 inch apart from Hyoyeon who’s giving her a light kisses all over her face.

 

“Kim Hyoyeon!!” Jessie keeps on shaking her body to remove Hyoyeon.

 

“Kim Sooyeon, Stop moving.” Hyoyeon breathed. Jessica immediately stopped. Her heartbeat beats irregularly, Her attention was caught by the blonde in front of her. “Stop moving. You’re .” Hyoyeon added with her eyes shut.

 

 

'Kim sooyeon'

'Turning  me on'

 

ohsht.

omg.

OMFG.

 

Jessica’s blood rushed in her cheeks. She looks like a fresh tomato. Her heart can’t contain her feels, butterfly everywhere, and hearts everywhere.

 

===========

Hey there.

leave some comments guys. Thankyou!