Phone call.

Unstable.

Jessica’s POV~

 

My eyes shut automatically as her lip touches mine. Her grip from my hand a while ago, loosened so I pull my hand and crept into her neck to deepen the kiss. I arch my back to double the sensation; I feel her arms slipped into my back pulling my body, closer. Our heads are tilting in sync and my hand automatically sneaks, and grips her hair. She my lips wanting to explore more. I parted my lips and she grabs the opportunity to dominate inside my mouth. Her tongue meets mine and I trembled, it’s been a while since Hyoyeon became aggressive in love making.

 

I love being the dominant; I can do whatever I want to her, I am the lead. But right now I doubted my power to her, my capacity to make her my submissive, knowing that she can pounce on me every time she wants. That’s why in this relationship, I feel like I’m a princess. The way she look at me, the way she hold me and the way she touch me feels like I am too precious, for anyone to handle.

--

She roams her hand on my back, pushing herself into mine. She dropped her body weight leaving no space, and air can’t pass between our bodies. Her lips left my mouth and trailing the way to my neck, with her , kissing and skills. She showered my neck with wet kisses and staying on my soft spots. She, my earlobe gave me goose pimples and in that state I can’t even move, Too y, Freaking y.

 

“Hyoyeon-ahh” I breathed. My hormones are starting to boil, the temperature is getting higher and higher and I can feel that I’m craving for her body, for her touch. I adjust myself to make myself more comfortable on the couch bed.

 

Smoooooooooooooooooch~

 

Slurrrrrrrrp~

 

“ugggggggggggghhhhhhh”

 

“mhhhhhhhmm”

 

“Aaa-ahhm-mmmm”

 

“Hyo—aaahhmm”

 

Oh .

 

I grasp the hem of her shirt and removed it quickly, throwing it somewhere in the living room. I want to rip it, sounds desperate, I know. But I need to control myself…

Control myself…

Control my…

Control…

Contro…

 

. Who the hell am I kidding? How can I control myself when someone’s , and biting my sensitive spots on the neck?! I’m as . okaaay

 

--

Since I am at the bottom, I pull her down and try to switch our position. In a one swift move I found myself on the top of her and removed my top, throwing it away. Ooooooh. Damn. A y creature, pinned down between your legs, a goddess in a black sports bra, -faced, and messy blonde hair. I became more aggressive and aroused.  I kiss her deeper than Pacific Ocean and I explore her body with my left hand. My hand roams to her desirable collarbone, to her shoulder, to her back and down to her well toned abs. Envious, right?

 

I put my knee between her legs, to make it easier for us, but …ooooooooooh. Holy Macaroni of my Mommy.

 

I placed my mouth to near her ear, slightly touching her cheek.  She froze. I smirked, and speak

 

“Wet~ as .”

 


 

The couple whose busy literally eating their heads off like, they were both predators. The , kissing, moans, and groans are the things that can be heard in the entire condominium. Lost in there own little world, known as the pleasurist-intimacy, Sounds weird but they bought it via dreams and it does have a password. PABO. Pabo is the password to enter in their little world.

 

A ring from Hyoyeon’s cellphone intruded the session. They both snapped back to the reality. Hyoyeon was about to get her phone form the center table but Jessica stopped her without a word. Jessica deepened the kiss and grasp hyoyeon’s arm to entangle it to her waist.

 

Another ring tried to stop the latters but it failed. Hyoyeon tries to reach for her phone again but Jessica didn’t allow her.

 

“Hmmm-baa- baaabe” Hyo breathed pushing Jessica away from her lightly.

“Uhhhmmmmmm~”

“Sii---caaaaahhhmmm. Phooooooooooooo~~Neee~” she moan as she try to speak inside Jessica’s mouth. Jessica pulled herself and looks at Hyoyeon sternly.

“Ok.” She grabbed the phone and answers the call and put it on the speaker. She placed it back to the table and kissed Hyoyeon again, and this time her goal is to make Hyoyeon moan while there is a phone call.

 

“Ki---”

 

“HHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMM” Jessica harshly kissed Hyoyeon and bit her bottom lip.

 

“YAAAH!!! JUNG!! KIM HYOYEON!! You guys… YUCKKK!! EW!! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO ANSWER THE PHONE WHEN YOU ARE HAVING ?!! GROSSSSS!!!”And with that, the other line went dead. The couple jerked.

 

What the hell was that?

 


 

Since they were interrupted, Hyoyeon decided to leave first but she was held tightly by the brown haired girl. Jessica slump herself on the couch feeling disappointed, mixed with cheated. She frown looks like she’s constipated. Hyoyeon smiled to her sweetly as she removed Jessica’s gripped from her. She got up from the couch and picks their shirts from the floor. She threw her own shirt to Sica, and she wears Sica’s Shirt. Jessica looked so pissed off, defeated and cute at the same time, with her pouting lips and pathetic eyes. Hyoyeon giggled and run to her girlfriend, Hyoyeon ruffles her hair and pats her head.

 

“You look so ridiculous.” She faces her back to Jessica’s and get her phone. She will make a phone call to Sunny.

“I look cute not ridiculous. You’re worse.” Hyoyeon take one step but Jessica pulls her again. “Where are you going?”

“Why? I’m going to the kitchen. is it a crime now?”

“What’s with the phone?” She pouts gesturing the phone in my hand.

“I need to call back sunny. You traumatized my bunny”

“She’s not yours and she’s hornier, you dummy.”

“At least she doesn’t answer phone calls when she’s having a session.”  She smirked devilishly

“THAT DANSHIN, SHE RUINED THE MOOD. EVERYTHING!! TELL HER THAT.” Jessica yelled and buried her face to the throw pillow

“OK! I’LL TELL HER. YOU! GET YOUR TO THE BATHROOM, YOU HAVE WORK” Hyoyeon yelled back, pulling Jessica’s leg, slap and squeezed her lightly.

 

“UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGHHHHHHHHHH”

 

 

Jessica’s POV

 

Sitting inside the car, parked outside the building of Hyoyeon’s condominium. I just left that condo, frustrated, UALLY FRUSTRATED.

 

AISH.

 

‘Stupid Hyoyeon! Stupid work! Stupid phone call! Stupid couch! Stupid bathroom! Stu---‘ talking to myself is weird. I KNOW!! But who cares?! I am pissed off on what happened. Damn it.

 

I grab my phone placed near at the park brakes and contact tiffany.

 

“Hello~” tiffany started

“AAAAAARGH!!” I said

“woah Jess, nice greetings. Hello to you too” She replied filled with love and sarcasm.

“Yah! Meet me after work. 6 pm, the usual place. Its only 2pm in case you forgot to check the clock. O----“

“woah wait wha---”

“See you later! Bye Tiff” and with that I hung up, Start the engine of my car and drive straight to my work place.

 

~~somewhere in the town same town with Jessica and Hyoyeon, a woman sitting with her girlfriend, cuddling each other, Tiffany, with her phone, looks stunned. ‘Jessie is going to work? Like for real?’~~

 


hi. guys. tell me, how was it?