I'm here.

Unstable.

---Hyo’s POV--

 

Sica and I are on our way to mall to meet Taeyeon. We are here inside the car and we are on silence. She’s looking outside the window with her arms in front of her chest. Well we just finish... uhmm you know… and I feel. JUST A FEELING HUUH! That 1 hour isn’t enough. UGHHH. This is so embarrassing.

 

My phone buzzed for the nth time. Shizzz. I reached my phone, clicked the answer button and put it on a loudspeaker.

 

“Yah! Kim Hyoyeon!! Where are you now??? Are you trying to ditch me with our date??!! I’ve been here for almost 2 hours, waiting for you! Are you trying to ignore me now??!!” I was about to say something when she speak once again. “I’m always there for you when you need someone. I know you like me until now. But how dare to make me wait for you?! Don’t you know that North Korea and south Korea are united again. Phineas and ferb went to school today because their summer had just ended. I just took enough photos for my Instagram. And I look pretty dumb doing a selfie here.  Then sooyoung, She texted me that, she will share her food. Sunny said she will not use her Aegyo Again. Ever Again!!!” She scolded me. I chuckled inwardly. She’s good at lying. Way to Go KIM TAEYEON!!

“You know that I love you but if you keep making me wait for you. We should break up.” She said it calmly with a broken voice. Sound interesting isn’t it? WOW. Taeyeon is good in acting…   maybe I should join her.

 

#BadAssHyo

 

I immediately stop the car in front of the coffee shop nearby.  I widened my eyes to make it look like I wasn’t expecting it which is half true. I grabbed my phone and turn it into handset mode.

 

“Look. Tae. I’m sorry. Can we just talk about this later?” I said on a loud voice. “Yeah. I’m sorry. I will make it up to you.” HAHHAHAHAHA. “No, I’m with her.” I said in a whispered manner but loud  enough to hear it by Sica. “I know. Bye.” I ended the call and put my phone back where it was placed before. I relaxed myself for a few second and start the engine.

 

“WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!” whoops HELLSICA MODE: ON.

 She glared at me and right now I feel like she will bury me alive. “DID SHE JUST CONFESS THAT YOU AND HER HAVE A RELATIONSHIP BEHIND MY BACK?” she yelled at me while she’s punching my shoulders lightly.  “UGH.AND YOU JUST FLIRT WITH HER WITHOUT NOTICING THAT I’M SEATED RIGHT BESIDE YOU?! OH COME ON.” She let go a frustrated sigh rubbing her temple. She is totally red right now.….. And with that I laugh my lungs out of my body.

 

“HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA” the car filled with laughter and my eyes are moistening. I look at her again and now she’s totally pissed of. “Princess. It’s only a joke. Taeyeon started it. I just come along.” I still laughing but now its calmer than before. “I’m sorry babe. YOU ARE SOOOOO CUTE.” I pinched both of her cheeks. “Here let me kiss youuu~~” I hold her face firmly and kissed her forehead and her cheek. I gave a peck on her lips. “We’re good?” I asked. Smiling ear to ear.

 

“No. my heart was about to explode. Don’t you know that?! You look serious when you’re talking to her.” She said. With her crossed arms in front of her chest. Staring outside the window and pouting. Aigooo.

 

Kim Taeyeon, Tae for short, and by the mean short, she really is. Midget. Bonsai. Minion. My friend since, I don’t know.  When were kids, I used to stay at their house when my parents were doing a business trips and vice versa. We used to go in the same school, we’re both exemplary in our field, she’s in singing and I am in dancing. People think that we’re related to each other since both of our family name is the same. I really love Taeyeon. Back when we were in college I’m about to confess my feelings towards her but then Sica entered in my life.

~~

 

We’re already here. Walking inside the mall and we are walking with an entwined hands.  Butterflies everywhere guys!

 

“Tae!! I missed you!!” I said cheerfully. But she replied “yehey” SARCASTICALLY.

 

We seated in front taeyeon and tonight. How should I say it? AWKWARD…..

 

“Yah!  Tae. Sica is mad at me right now because of you. “ She look at me and nod.

 

“Ahhhh. Yep I know. That’s why she’s glaring at me like I’m her prey.” She said grinning like a daughter of Satan. Creepy Taeyeon is Creepy.

 

 I look at Sica and. WOAH! SHE REALLY IS. GLARES AT ME, AND THEN BACK TO TAE. WOAH. SCARYYYY.

 

“Heyyy. I’m Kim Taeyeon Sorry about what happened. I was just frustrated with this blonde choding because she’s totally a . We’re not on a relationship and I hate to have her in my life. I know some informations about you and your deathly glares because of her. And every time I’m with her she’s always bragging you out of the blue. I hope this would help to clear my reputation to you because this beast mess it up.” Taeyeon said it straight without thinking and reached her hand in front of sica smiling widely to her. Wow. Just wow.

 

“Jessica jung, sorry ‘bout my glares. Thank you for clearing it up. I heard some stories about you and I really felt jealous. I hope we will have a good start to a new friendship. Would you like to smack my girlfriend?” she offered to tae while smirking. Did she just say that?

“I would love to” Tae said and with that I feel someone hit my head. And I heard laughter within our table

 

“YAH!!! Sooyeon I hate you.” I was about to grab tae’s arm when I noticed someone standing beside our table.

 

“Tiff!!” Sica shouted. I covered and bowing as my apology to everyone in the resto.

 

“Shiizz  babe. You’re louder than my mom when she’s mad.” I hissed lowering my head. But she gave me only a glare. I heard chuckles from the girl who is now sitting beside Taeyeon.

 

“Choding and her ice princess. This is my girlfriend Hwang Mi-Young. Pan—AH!” The girl pinched taeyeon’s cheeks. Aigoo. Why are they so cute?? I stare at them who are having a glaring contest in front of me.

 

“ehem… “ Sica interrupted. Sica destroy everything, especially sweet moments. “Do you want me and my girlfriend leaves first so you can continue your eye ---“I elbowed her and awkwardly smiled at taeyeon and to the girl.

 

“No just continue guys. I don’t mind at all. Sica destroys everything. She really has the worst timing ever.” I smiled. Pany-ah and taeyeon-ah laugh their lungs out of their system and now they are dying. LOL kidding.

 

“ani.” Pany-ah shook her head while giggling “ Jess you jealous?” She smiled and her …..Omooooo Eye smileeee!!! She straightens her face and turn to me. “Tiffany Hwang… Kim Danshin’s girl. You must be Hyoyeon. I heard a lot about you.” She said to me cheerfully then she holds my hand. Damn. I’m still smiling like an idiot. Why is she sweet? Sweeter than my Girl? Taeyeon know how to catch though. “My gir----- YAH!!” My hand was pulled by Sica and hers was pulled by taeyeon. What’s with them?

 

“You! Move. We’re leaving you just messed up my day.” Jessica stands and keeps on pushing me to leave the table. I giggled on what is happening to her right now. I pulled her down.

 

“Love you babe!” I pull her down and kissed her, I can hear tiffany’s ‘Awhh so sweet. Tae why don’t you--- uhh no. you byuntae will never release me. ’ and  Taeyeon’s  ‘Yuck. Get a room guys. I can do better than that. Right panii-aah?’

 

After a few hours having a chit chats. I knew that Sica and tippany are friends. “I didn’t know about that.” Tae responds to her girlfriend. “You didn’t hear that she called me a while ago? When she saw me?” “I didn’t hear it because my heart is pounding so hard and that’s the only thing I can hear in that moment.” Tae said. Ohhh. CHEESY. Nice one Kim Taeyeon!!!

 

 After a few more minutes sica and I bid our goodbyes to them. Sica is  really annoyed. Wae? Wae?

 

We are on our way to supermarket when someone approached Sica.  “Yuri!! Oh My gosh I missed you.” Jessica let go of my hand and hugged her….. woah. Yu..ri?? Her name sounds familiar. Sica run towards to her. How can she leave me? I walk behind them and didn’t bother them. Maybe Sica missed her so much that she didn’t notice that I’m still here. Her Girlfriend. I feel jealous. They look so closed to each other. Sica seems enjoying her time with yuri.

 

“Sica. I will leave you with your friend first. I’ll be back after I buy everything from the market. Text me, so that I can know where I will find you. See you later.” I smiled bitterly. I bowed to yuri and walk backwards. “Bye” I waved at them and turn my back.

 

I’m trailing my way to supermarket.  I keep on remembering her name. Shiz. why I forget things easily?

Sica. Yuri…

Sica. Yuri.

Sica. Yuri

Yuri. Yuri. Yuri.

Yuri.

Yuri.

Yuri.

WOAH! I remember!! YURI.

 

 Sica’s childhood friend,

 First Crush,

 Puppy Love,

 Highschool Sweetheart

 and Ex-girlfriend.

 

 How can I forget about her? Woah. Should I go back? What if Sica still have feeling for her?

I’m not jealous

I’m not jealous

Ok. Maybe A little.

 

……..

 

I check my phone several times waiting for Jessica to text me. I’ve been doing grocery for half an hour and I’m about to finish so I texted sica before lining to the cashier.

 

To: Sica MOO

Sica... I’m almost done. Text me where you at? I‘ll be there in a minute. Xoxo

 :*

 

I send the message and waited for her reply. Minutes have passed and I still have no Idea where Sica is. I look for her around the mall with plastic bags filled with groceries. My arms don’t have enough energy so I stopped by in the nearest resto. I look at my phone and still….no response. I check the time.

 

8:34 pm.

 

I send another text to her asking where she is and proceed on looking for her again. I searched from 1st floor of the mall up to the 3rd floor from different boutiques of clothes and restaurants. My body is shaking and totally exhausted, I seated on a bench. And check on my phone for the nth time waiting for her reply. No response.

 

9:03 pm.

I release my grip on plastic bags for a while and stretched my body while I’m seated “Ughhh.” I shut my eyes to relax my mind. I stayed like that for a few minutes.

 

And minutes…

And minutes…

 

 I yawned and I’m sleepy.

 

Where are you Jessica Jung? Where is my MOO~~~~~~~~

.

.

Another minute was wasted.

.

.

I heard my phone ringing and I answered it lazily.

 

“Hee~yoooow~??” I asked while yawning.

 

“Hyobabe… where are you? I’m sorry. My battery was dead and I----“ oh. It’s her. Good to know she remembers me. I feel bad on what happen.

 

“Where are you?” I asked. I checked the time. 9:45 pm.

 

“I’m already at home. Yul gave ---“she said.

 

“Oh. ok.” A long pause and both of us are in silence. Awkward.  “I’ll see you then”

 I ended the call and put it back to my pocket again. I straighten up my body and grab the bags with me to the parking lot. I can’t be mad to her. Maybe she misses Yuri a lot.  She’s a friend of her.

 

 ~~Sica’s POV~~

 

 Hyoyeon …. Damn it Jung.  The way she ended the phone call, her voice,  so cold. Goose bumps. I never heard Hyoyeon like that…. Is she jealous??

 

 

Yul is a good friend of mine.  Actually she’s my ex-girlfriend but we remained friends after we broke up.  Many people see us as one of the perfect couple back when I was in High school. We are Happy. Yes. But in some point after staying with our relationship for almost 2 years, I felt like we were just pretending. Everything seems like a play. Everything seems like ‘Scripted’. Something is missing.

 

She’s a really Good girlfriend. She really is.

She’s very caring. She make sure that I am always comfortable and getting what I want as soon as possible. She obeys my orders and never tries to argue with me, real talk? Yul and I, we haven’t really fought that lasted a day. SEE HOW GOOD SHE IS.

 

That’s why I felt, she’s beyond perfect. A living prince charming and soon-to-be-the-best-girlfriend-ever, in 21st Century. The way she treat me is unimaginative thing. I SWEAR.

 

… I don’t deserve her….

 

Ew. I sound like a girl in one of the Dramas… maybe I should stop watching??

 

On the other side, I feel like I’m a burden to her. You know… that feeling?? Everyone is looking up to her. Everyone want to be with her.  She deserves something more; I know its soooo dramatic. I hate it. But it’s true. I decided to breakup with her not because I don’t love her anymore…. It feels like everything is so scripted. Same routine everyday. NO MORE SPARK. She feels the same way , and she confessed it. When people knew that we broke up, many of them were mad at me. Busy talking behind my back and throwing deathly glares at me because of what happen but I don’t care. Yul and I are still friends though.

And when the time I was busy criticizing my value and existence in this cruel world, I bumped into someone named Hyoyeon.

 

Hyoyeon was a transferee back then, and it was my 2nd year in college, I was walking towards to locker room when I accidentally bumped her when I was dozing off and with that our friendship started and turned into relationship.

 

 

I heard a knock so I immediately open it up, and the Hyoyeonie.

 

OMG.

 

What happened to her?? Haggard much?? I giggled.

 

“yahh, what are you doing? Why are you giggling? I know you’re lazy but please help me with these stuffs.” Hyo with her sleepy voice. Ugh —aaayy. Awww.  She is such a Qtp2t.

 

:3

I grab all the plastic bags from Hyoyeon. Dang! She brought this? Where the hell did she store all her strength? Oh my poor hyobaby. After putting all the groceries in the kitchen I went back to the living room and saw Hyo sleeping in our cozy couch. Aigooooo. What the hell just happened to her? I put her arms on my shoulder, help her to get up and make our way to our room.

 

 

I brought her at the bed and dropped her. She climbed up, hugging and cuddling with fluffy pillows and comforter. She starts sniffing one by one and one and starts to position herself.

 

 

Habit. cutie habit of Hyoyeon.

 

Hyo is a clubber so sometimes when she has parties to attend to; she will come home drunk and wasted.

 

Hyoyeon and I had this issue when we are on first quarter being lovers; she used to go club or staying on her friends and have sleepovers every weekend. So every time she will stay with her friends, they will call me and tell me where she is. When Hyoyeon is drunk, she doesn’t care and aware what is happening to her surrounding. One time she fell asleep on her friend’s house without telling me and I was fuming mad because I don’t have any idea where she was, good thing her friend called me. That time she thought that she was in her house.

 

Breaking up with her was the first idea came up in my mind. We were always like that. Then one day she promised she will be more aware and never sleep on someone else’s house when she’s drunk and wasted. I challenged her once, with the help of her friends.

 

 

(flashback)

 “Hyo!!” Min Shouted to Hyoyeon. I was there; I was seating at the nearest table and wearing shades checking on hyoyeon.

 

“Miii~~n” She called Min and her hug her tightly.

 

“Hyo, you’re drunk. I’ll take you home” Min was about to help Hyoyeon to stand but she refused. ISH! THIS GIRL IS REALLY A DRINK MANIAC. But I realized she’s staring at me.

 

“Ishhh dat…Jessshiikkaa???” she asked min, confusedly but Min Ignored her and drag her outside the club. I followed them. She bring her to my car and waited for me. I helped Min to put Hyoyeon in the passenger seat. I thanked her and leaved me with Hyoyeon alone.

 

We’re on our way to my house. The ride isn’t that bad since Hyoyeon keeps on talking. Like;

“Are we near yet?”

“Make sure you will bring me home.huh.”

“My nose isn’t that big.why do people keep on talking about my nose”

“Soo said she’s with sunny. Now I realized, opposites do attract. Proven and tested.” She said while doing a thumb up and nodding.

“YAH!! Min why aren’t you answering?”

 

Then Hyoyeon stopped talking for a few moment. And started again but this time the atmosphere is heavier and serious.

 

“Min, Sica was mad at me last time.” I looked at her. And she’s talking while her her eyes are shut. “I was at nicole’s house last time. And I didn’t tell her about it.”  Nicole, Her ex-girlfriend, who left her without any reason. “She invited me to their house because she said that her parent wants to see me. That was her reason.” I’m still on silence. “Min, it’s Nicole. Nicole wants me back.” And with that, I stopped the car. Then she continued talking. “But I don’t want her anymore. 3 years were enough.” She said it while sobbing quietly “I thought that we will last forever. I thought she will be my first and last.” She smiled bitterly. Her eyes are still shut I was staring at her. Her words. You can feel her sincerity in every word knowing that she’s a woman of talking for nothing. “I moved on.” She sighed and smile, a sweet smile. “I have my shikka now.” I smiled. I continue driving. We reached my house and I help her to get up and bring her to my room.

 

I dropped her in my bed and she started to gather all the pillows and comforter. She starts sniffing one by one and with that she spoke. “min, we’re not in my home. This is not my bed.” I stared at her as she get up lazily. “Min? are you there?” I was amazed.

 

She’s now seating at the side of my bed, I heard her mumbling to herself with her eyes shut.“I can smell Sica.”

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________