Conceited.

Unstable.

 

 

---Hyo’s POV---

 

I woke up when the sunlight from the open curtains hit my lids. I took a glance at the digital clock placing at the bedside table. I try to move my body but I can’t. My legs are still worn-out since last night.

 

“Uggghh.” I remove sica’s arm that hugging me but I failed. She tightened her embrace and inhales my scent. I shift my body to make myself comfortable and tuck myself into covers and pillows.

 

“Sica, get up.” I said but she ignored me. “Jung… I need to go to the studio. I have worrrrrkk~~” her breath tickles my neck while her hand roaming around at my back. “uhmmm. Not now. Shiiikaa. I’m disappointed on what happen last night.” She stopped on what her doing and get up immediately, she look at me like ‘what-did-I-do-look’

 

I position myself sitting on the bed and leaning my head on the headboard with poker face. “Yuri, She is your ex-girlfriend right?” she nods “Do you still love her?” I ask breathlessly. I was on verge of crying my heart out because of this feeling. I feel so unsure of myself when it comes to sica.

 

Insecure.

 

That is the accurate word.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------Sica’s POV------

 

“Do you still love her?”

 

Those words struck me. I feel like a gallon of Ice water splashed on me. I shift my gaze from nowhere to the mortal whose waiting for my answer. Silence invades our bedroom,

 

“What?” that’s the only word came out from my mouth.

 

“Never mind.” She exhaled  and then smiled

 

What?

Who loves who?

Me? Me love who?

 

----Hyo’s POV----

 

I steal glances to her and I saw her staring at particles and atoms flying in our bedroom. Her emotion looks like a lost kid and I find it cute. Sica is Buffering. Sica is slower than the internet explorer. I swear. She will take an eternity before she will get it. I beamed facing the pillow placed in my lap.

 

 

 

 

 

-----Sica’s POV-----

 

 

What on earth is happening to Hyoyeon?

 

She left the bed before I successfully processed the situation a while ago. I followed her to the bathroom and as I open the door I saw her eyes shut while brushing her teeth. Funny.  I walk towards to the sink and grabbed my toothbrush.

 

“Hyo, is it about seeing me and Yuri? Are you jealous?” I waited her response with me placing toothpaste at the brush. I stare at her reflection on the mirror.  I notice her peeking with her one eye.

 

Not so fast Kim Hyoyeon.

 

“You know Hyo, you can stare at me forever.  I know you that much. Peeking is not enough for you, I’m too beautif---- uhhh no. I’m too GORJESS for everyone.  Now, I know you hate awkward moments but what the hell just happened back there?” I pointed the direction of the door and lean at the sink facing her.  She faced me, looking at me, in the eyes.

I wait for her to speak out her thoughts.

 

I waited…

 

Wait…

 

And

 

Wait…

 

 

3 minutes had passed and her lips are still sealed. I raised my eyebrow.

 

“What?” I said.

 

“You’re cute.”  She said with her toothbrush in .

 

“I know.” I grinned.

 

“Conceited.”

 

“It’s a fact. Truth. Everyone knows that. ”

 

                            

 

---------------------------------------------

too short. right. yeh yeh yeh. 

comments pleaseee! =)))

 credits to the owner for the picture. 

Till next time!

#Lazyy