dinner?

Unstable.

"Ladies, can you tone down your voices? Why on earth do you need to shout when both of you is 1 meter away from each other. Sheeez. so loud." Taeyeon said, interrupting the two ladies.

 

" I thought we were fighting" Tiffany said facing jessica,

"i thought so too."

 

~Ding Dong~

 

"iefwjhoguhrw" taeyeon muttered while munching the snack and started crawling from her seat going to the front door.

 

"you have a weird girl there huh." Jessica whispered to tiffany.

 

"she's one of kind. better than yours." Tiffany replied with a boastful smile plastered on her face.

"nope. my girl is bette-"

 

"HEY ICE PRINCESS, YOUR SERVICE IS HERE! GET OFF FROM MY COUCH AND LEAVE."

 

"...err"

 

The girls on the couch diverted their gaze from nowhere to the midget who shouted and a woman with a dorky smile and white plastic bags on hands.

 

"Hi Fany!" Hyoyeon said excitedly waving her hand like kid and smiling from ear to ear. "I miss you!!"

"yeah, i think she's better from taetae." fany whispered to jessica. She get up from the couch and hugged hyoyeon tightly as she could.

"ehem. Hyo that's my girlfriend, not yours." taeyeon unwrapped Tiffany's arms from Hyoyeon and grabbed tiffany, putting her arms on her girl while her feet kicking Hyoyeon towards Jessica who looks unhappy.

"Yah!" Hyoyeon glared at taeyeon and stuck her tongue out. She proceeded her way to Jessica and hugged her. "Hi baby! How's your day?" She asked while putting some strands of Jessica's hair at the back of her ear. She cupped her face and kissed her lips.

 


 

"Hyo, why don't you try uploading some of your Choreo on the internet? it will also help you to be known worldwide." tae suggested. they are now in the kitchen, getting ready for dinner. Leaving the two princesses of ther life in the living room since both of them are prohibited to go to the kitchen because Hyoyeon & Taeyeon wants to stay alive and eats a normal food.

 

"i'll ask first everyone from the studio if they want it, then i'll go with it." Hyoyeon replied.

 

"That's your studio! of course its ok for them because your the boss! what's is wrong with you?"

 

"oh. i forgot."

 

"pabo-yah." Taengoo flicked her ear and mentally slapped Hyoyeon.

 

"Taeyeon, should we call Sooyoung?" Hyoyeon asked taeyeon in a serious tone with fixated gaze on the pot placed above the stove. A serious and awkward atmosphere making taeyeon uncomfortable to be alone with Hyoyeon because she's not like that. not at all.

 

"why do we need to call that giant?" Taeyeon asked nonchalantly,playing with her phone.

 

"i think we cook too much for 4 person." Hyoyeon grabbed the phone place on the kitchen counter and started dialing on her phone with a smile on her face.

 

Taeyeon look at her disgustingly. What is wrong with Hyoyeon? why is she so random? is she on drugs?What is wrong with her?

 


"TAETAE!! I WANT CHOCOLATES" Tiffany shouted.

"I'll get it for you." Jessica stands and made her way to the kitchen. She saw Hyoyeon talking with someone on the phone so she nudge the midget who's leaning her back at the kitchen counter.

"who?" she started.

"who what?" taeyeon replied with a confuse look plastered on her face.

"who, who?"

"what are we now?" taeyeon chuckled.

"who is she calling?" she pointed Hyoyeon.

"owh. Soo. She said we can't finish the food that she cook." Taeyeon said going to the fridge.

"why is she calling Soo everytime?! are they having an affair?" she said in annoyed tone.

"what is wrong with you? why are you so grumpy about Hyoyeon calling Soo? are you jelly?"

"isn't it obvious?" Jessica get the chocolates on taeyeon's grip harshly and stomped her feet leaving the midget.

 


The dinner ended and theiir bid they goodbye to each other leaving the TaeNy couple in thei own place. The HyoSic back in their place , and sad to say that Jessi is not in the good mood.

 

"Sicaaaa~~" they are both in bed. Lying underneath the comfortable sheets.

"i wonder why are you keeps on annoying me with your acts earlier. approaching Tiffany first, saying you miss her, hugging her tightly. Why didn't you greet me first and then fany? why did you call soo and talk with her as if she's your girl. " Jessica said in an aegyo voice. She pouted and then she covered her face with the pillow. She turned her back to Hyoyeon.

 

Hyoyeon died.

 

joke.

 

"because others are there for you to make your heart flutters, and being your almighty girlfriend, i don't want to do what others do to you. So instead of making blush through sweet words and acts, I want to stand out by making you irritated." Hyoyeon encircled her arms to Jessica's waist.

"what is the connect of people making my heart flutter and you being annoyingly annoying?" Jessica faced Hyoyeon, exasperate.

"Bluetooth?"

"YAH! KIM HYOYEON, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOUR LOGIC?!!!"

 


Jessica woke up feeling cold and alone. She pulled the blanket, covering her shoulders to toe.

 

"baby, wake up! get your lazy up from the bed." Hyoyeon shakes Jessica's leg. Jessica grunted and rolled on the other side of the bed. "Come on Sica, I need you to eat brunch." Hyoyeon climbed up to the bed and shakes Jessica

"I don't want to eat. I'm so tired" jessica speaks half asleep.

"you've been sleeping for almost 16 hours, how can you be so tired?" Hyoyeon said in amazed tone. Daebak.

 

Hyoyeon's phone buzzed, so jessica reached for her phone since she was on Hyoyeon's bed side. She saw a message from Krystal indicating that she will drop by before she go to amber's. She get up and throw Hyoyeon's phone.

"who?"

"krystal. She will visit later before going to amber's"

"are they together- together?"

"yes."

"Poor Amber. She needs to suffer, but the good thing she's with Krystal. She nicer and merciful to her lover"

Jessica's feet touched the floor and glared to Hyoyeon "im gonna go now to the shower." She was about to lean and kissed hyoyeon but Hyoyeon cupped Jessica's face.

"brush your teeth first." Hyoyeon kissed Jessica's cheeks and push her away. Jessica stop and turn her face to Hyoyeon.

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH" Hyoyeon stumbled her feet and drop her into the soft mattress

"YAH SOOYEON!" Jessica squealed with her infamous dolphin like, and with that they were again seperated by thin walls and small door.



hi.~

share your thoughts about this chapter. Thanks. Bye. ~~~

twitter: @HYObo9 please be my friend!