Throwback feels.

Unstable.

"Jung!!! This blonde beside me has a crush on you!! please notice her!!" Sooyoung shouted to Jessica few meters away from their seat. The tall woman gained attention from different people who are seating with them in the park, they diverted their gaze alternately to Jessica and the direction where Hyoyeon and Sooyoung seated. Hyoyeon blushed so bad that even she cover herself with the scarf,  its still pretty obvious. She nudged Sooyoung hard enough to make sooyoung wince in pain.

 

"Shut up." She hissed "you're embarrasing."

 

"Oh, Come on Hyo, I'm doing you a favor, since this will be your last year here in our school" Sooyoung replied, still massaging the pain given by Hyoyeon.

 

"shush! I don't need you to do that. i can move make a move to Sica without asking help from you" Hyoyeon said.

 

"oh. So you think you can make a move to me?" Hyoyeon froze. Fck. WHY IS SHE HERE? "Sica huh. nice nickname. i like it." Hyoyeon feels like she's shrinking onto her seat. Wanting to disappear like a freakin' ninja  right now.

 

Jessica look at Hyoyeon smiling toothlessly. Definitely a sweet smile. She look at Hyoyeon who looks very cute with messy bun hairdo, red face even ears, scarf covering her nose part. Cute. Jessica thought.

 

"Hi! Jess and Tiff" Sooyoung greeted.

 

"Hi Soo! You're still loud huh." Tiffany replied. Tiff and Soo are friends because they are both part of the journalism team, Sooyoung met Jessica because tiffany and also the interview thing by her.

 

"yep i'm still loud. nothing change. just like you." She smirked disgustingly.

 

"YAH!" Soo stand and run, while Tiffany drop her things on the bench and tries to catch Soo. Jessica and Hyoyeon left alone. Just like in the movies, the one is sitting in the bench while the other one is standing.

 

"I think you need to leave now, because you're class will start any minute from now." Hyoyeon said in the softest tone that she can produce. her face is still hung low avoiding making any eye contacts from the woman she adore.

 

"wow. How'd you know? Are you my stalker or something? I'm impressed" Jessica crossed her arms infront of her chest and stared at Hyoyeon intently waiting for her response. 

waiting.

waiting.

waiting...

 

Hyoyeon feels like she need to breath but she can't because Jessica is standing in front of her and she just cant believe that She's there.

 

"JESS!!" Yuri called from the corridor. Jessica look at yuri and smiled. "YUL!" She waved. "TIFF! Let's go now! Stop harrassing the giraffe." She said while looking 'sorry but not sorry face' to Sooyoung who was caught by Tiffany and her head was squeezed between Tiff's armpit.


Hyoyeon ignored Sooyoung until they reached the cafeteria.

 

"Hyo. I'm sorry." Sooyoung pleaded. Hyoyeon is walking so fast that she bumped others. "Hyo. please don't do thi----"

 

"Hyoyeon-shii I'm Angela from the lower batch." Hyoyeon stopped before she bump the lady in front "I baked this cupcakes and i want you to try this" The lady said shyly. Hyoyeon accepted the box of cupcakes and smiled. "please eat well." 

"yes i will" She smiled.The lady bowed and left with her face shaded in red and a victorious smile on her face.

 

"You're really famous in the lower batch. Why?" Sooyoung popped.

 

"who are  you?" Hyoyeon replied and enters the cafeteria with the pink box on her hand. Leaving Sooyoung sad because she will wait for another day  before she can eat Hyoyeon's gift. Snacks gifts.

 

Hyoyeon is known because of skills in cooking and also in dancing. Lower batch adores her because of her talent and being friendly to everyone specially to her hoobaes. She have this caring and sweetheart aura when she's facing hoobaes so that they will not be scared of her. A very respected Sunbae.

 

Jessica looking at hyoyeon from afar,  Hyoyeon is seated in the place where most of the lower batch are seated, everyone is greeting her and she is flashing her weird v-shape smile with pink cupcake on her hand that was given to her a while ago.

"hey jess, you're not even listening." Yuri whined.

"what?" still looking at hyoyeon

"do you want to go somewhere after school"

"why we're not together anymore."

"why? we're best friend remember. Hello, I'm not dating my ex but i will date my best friend." Yuri corrected.

"still weird." Tiffany said.

"I know right, but do you want to go or what?" Yuri asked.

"nope. i have a thing after class."

 

"WOW, THAT'S A FIRST." Yuri and Tiffany exclaimed.

 

"okay...so  Jess left me no choice to go with tiff later." yuri said bluntly..

"but I'm with tae--"

"Coz i will buy her a lot of pink things in the mall."

...

"Hello taeyeon, yes, its me. Yeah, can we cancel our movie date tonight? Yuri is dying so i need to bring her to the mall because she will by me pink things. Text me when you're at home. yeah. love you."


The class ended and students are rushing to the exit of the school wanting to go home early but Hyoyeon walks slowly to the locker room putting her bag full of books inside the locker and grabbing a duffle bag full of Shirts and baggy pants. She will occupy the dance room again.

~~

Jessica is waiting for the meeting  to be done and she will make her way out of the conference room. The bell rang and she immediately rushed out of the room. She walk fast in the hallways and enter in the theater room. Her comfort place.

 

Jessica walks in theater room and headed to the stage, this is what she wants since forever, to be on stage, and now that she was about to graduate she will surely miss the feeling being on stage, performing. She touched the keys of the piano and seated for a while. She sighed and staarts humming. She shut her eyes and lean on piano. This is life.

 

~~

Hyoyeon was extremely exhausted because of her new dance routine. She stayed laying on the floor of the dance studio on silence. Sighing repeatedly before she get up and start walking to her duffle bag and leaving the dance studio.

~~

"OH SHT, WHY NOW?!" Jessica heard.She looks at the time and it indicates tha its already is 7:30 in the evening. She saw Hyoyeon waiting in the shed for rain to stop pouring. She smiled.

"Hi" she started the conversation. and on cue Hyoyeon stop.

"o-ohh. hey there Je-jeshikka" Hyoyeon stuttered.

"Jesshikka? Jessica? i would prefer you calling me Sica." Jessica said " why are you still here? are you always staying late? She asked.

"i-i---"

"stop stuttering, im not going to hurt you." Jessica said. "you're the famous hoobaes goddess' right? the famous Kim Hyoyeon, so who am i to hurt their goddess?" She smiled widely

Hyoyeon look at the beaming Jessica, She lowered her head and tries to cover her  blushing face. She clears with the thoughts in her head.

Jessica on the other hand, staring at Hyoyeon's face and She is on the verge of pinching Hyoyeon's fluffy red cheek.

 

'Okay maybe this is the time that we can be friend with each other' both of them united as one in the thought.

 

------

ok what?

say what?

what?

what?

comments!!

#Hyolo-ing