Applicants

Vega and Polaris || YG Girl Group and Boy Group || Apply Open!

Vega: 

blank-headshot-icon.jpg (250×250) Username | Character Name | Stage Name(If applicable) | Position | Love Interest | Ulzzang | [][][]Status
Review: 
tumblr_mttdqqI78t1qcjczao1_500.png Twiillaa | Yu Huayue | Yue | Main Vocal | Kim Hyunjoong | angelababy | [][][] Accepted
Review: Hi Twilla! I think Huayue fits perfectly for the Main Vocal role. The way you portrayed her is on point with the type of character I imagined as Main Vocal. I love how you chose different traits for her then explained how they could be viewed as both positive traits and flaws at the same time. That makes her so much more complex. I also like how you differentiated how she acts normally and on stage. That works well with the plotline I have in mind for Vega. Yes! Anime lover! Oh gosh... Lelouch from Code Geass is such a y beast /blushes. Aww! Her parents' love story is just like a drama! I also find her school life to be very realistic (that's good!). I love her relationship with her brother. You framed Hyunjoong perfectly as well! Aww. How they met is really cute, too! Overall, I think that your application was very well thought out and very fitting for the storyline. I don't really have any problems with it. I love it!
blank-headshot-icon.jpg (250×250) Jewel_ELF | Nzuyen Kyung Whan | Scarlet | Main Dancer / Sub-Vocal | Lee Sungyeol | Katie | [*][][]Pending
Review: Hey Krissy!  I just wanted to say that you are missing something. Please read the rules in the Foreword! If you read the Cheatsheet, you would know that I want everything about the characters to be as realistic as possible. Kyung being over 180cm tall, the ideal height for most guy K-pop idols, seems off. I get that she's supposed to be tall but even SNSD's Sooyoung, known for her height, is 172cm. In her personality section, I don't really get how she is manipulating but completely caring at the same time. Can you just elaborate on that?  Can you be more detailed in the personality section? Ooohh. I love the rivalry between her and her brothers. That's a lot of fun to play around with. I was intentionally vague about this plotline's dark past so I love how you didn't make it too dramatic but believable. Oh snap! She's a Doctor Who freak! Haha. All my friends love Doctor Who. I always told myself to watch it, but I never had the time to. The thing about Polaris' Main Dancer/Lead Vocal was that they had to be at least friends and then you could just play around with the kind of relationdhip they had, so you didn't have to put him as the love interest. Just fix those things and I'll gladly change your status!

 

Polaris:

blank-headshot-icon.jpg (250×250) Username | Character Name | Stage Name(If applicable) |  Position | Love Interest | Ulzzang | [][][]Status
Review: 
tumblr_mcr8tlWyPL1qeni30o1_250.jpg SeeInGoogle | Nam Inpyo | I.P. | Main Dancer / Lead Vocal | Jung Eunji | Lee Sun Ho | [*][][] Accepted
Review:  Hey Nad! First of all, one thing I noticed is that you didn't really put anything about the relationship between Inpyo and Vega's Main Dancer/Sub-Vocal (the plotline section said that they had to be close). I just need 2-3 sentences about how they would act around each other and stuff (the personality would depend on who gets the position). I really like how your ulzzang is more masculine-looking. I think it fits the image of Polaris really well. I really appreciate your efforts in the "personality" section. He has so many layers to him and as a writer, that's so fun to work with. I like how he has that chill, friendly, easy-going attitude yet it stems into that "player" personality. From what I can tell, it's more of the girls misunderstanding he friendliness that makes him a player, not out of his own intentions, am I right? I love that you chose Eunji as his love interest. She's my bias from A Pink and I think her personality matches his very well. Once you fix that one thing, I'll change your status to "accepted"! Thank you for fixing it!
blank-headshot-icon.jpg (250×250) FallenAngell | Kim Jaesan | J-Cam | Main Rapper / Sub-Vocal | Nam Hyunmi | Park Hyunseok | [*][][] Accepted
Review: Hi Panpan! Can you delete all the brackets and stuff (I said to do so at the end of the turn-in post)? It would just make the app seem neater. I don't find his height to be  very realistic. At 192cm, he's a freaking giant. I would also appreciate it if you could add some more details to the "personality" section. I find some parts contradict each other. How can he be both a bully and a gentleman? Who is he a gentleman to and who is he a bully to? The Main Rapper/Sub-Vocal plotline is also supposed to be very full of himself and arrogant. I don't really see that expressed in your app. I also don't get the part about him breaking the rules yet following the important ones because the Main Rapper/Sub-Vocal plotline isn't supposed to care about rules at all. I love his blue hair though. If he gets chosen, he would totally be the face of the group. I like that you chose an OC for his lover (that's so much fun for me to write about!). Yes! Coffee! I love coffee.. hehe. And his dogs! Aww. Shiba Inu is my favorite breed ever. I love the interview section. I could just hear him saying those words. Anyway, once you fix the stuff, I'll change your status! Thank you!
blank-headshot-icon.jpg (250×250) -sunset | Jason Choi | Jason | Main Dancer / Lead Vocal | Son Naeun | Sung Bin | [*][][] Pending
Review: Hey Aleyna! I would really prefer it if you kept to the original format. The purpose of an app isn't just to "look nice". It's a reference for me to go back to when I write and I can't really do that if I find myself spending more time looking for the different sections I need than reading the actual app. It's also slightly insulting because I spent time making the app and thoughtfully putting sections and categories if specific places only for you to say that you don't like it. I hope you understand. Anyways, I like you choice of ulzzang. I think he really fits Polaris' image well. He seems like a really fun person to be around. He seems like a very go-with-the-flow type of guy (haha. Maybe it's a CA thing?). I think he really fits the plotline of Main Dancer/Lead Vocal because he completely embraces the idea of "carpe diem". I like his relationship with Naeun... hehe. If he gets chosen, I can do a lot of things with them... In the plotlines, however, I mentioned that he had to be close to Vega's Main Dancer/Sub-Vocal so can you just add a few sentences describing how they would act around each other/ what kind of relationship they would have?
blank-headshot-icon.jpg (250×250) Ocarina | Han Minhak | Hawk | Main Rapper / Sub-Vocal | Im Soorin | Go Sang Gil | [][][] Accepted
Review: Hi Ren! I love your choice of ulzzang. I think he fits Polaris' image perfectly. Can I also say that I love Love LOVE your personality section? It's so beautiful and detailed! Thank you for putting in all the effort! I love how you framed his character as bouncing back and forth between the role of a protagonist and an antagonist. He's so conflicting. My feeeeeels. I want to hug him and kill him at the same time. He fits perfectly for the plotline. I love how his background explains why he is who he is (thank you for reading the cheatsheet!). Such a problematic and twisted past would (of course) create such a troubled character. Cocka2? Really? Haha I find that so funny. I find his relationship with Soorin very cliche but in a good way because it's the kind of relationship that makes you want to keep reading even though you know what is going to happen. Damn it. When I read his interview section, I just wanted to smack him so bad. Oh god. He's such a flirt and he's so full of himself. I love it! Thank you for liking my article (more of those are to come)! And thank you for sending in such a beautifully written app!
blank-headshot-icon.jpg (250×250) kloyola | Choi Daniel | Danny | Main Rapper / Sub-Vocal | IU | Park Tae Jun | [*][][] Accepted
Review: Hey Kris! No way! He's a Brooklyn baby! Brooklyn represent /fist pump/! Haha. I'm a Queens baby but I go to school in Brooklyn so it's practically like I live there now. I love his stage name because it's simple but it's so reminiscent of Danny Im from 1tym (and they're from YG too!). I kind of get the feeling that he is narcissistic from his likes and dislikes but can you elaborate on that more in his personality? Like, how does he treat people because he's so full of himself? How does that affect him? I like the idea of him being scouted because of his Youtube videos. I find that very realistic. Can you also put more detail in the "Best Friend/Friend" section? What does "like brothers" and "like colleagues" mean? It's very vague. The idea of "like brothers" can mean they stick up for each other always because they love each other or it can mean they bicker all the time like siblings. Ahhh! IU! I love IU!  Ooohhhh... You're back-up though is very intriguing especially since their personalities clash so much.... We'll see. Anyways, once you fix those little things, I'll change your status! Thank you!
blank-headshot-icon.jpg (250×250) jacksonseven- | Darren Kwak | Jaycen | Main Dancer / Lead Vocal | Oh Hayoung | Kim Gun | [*][][] Accepted
Review: Right off the bat I want to say that you are missing something. Please read the rules in the Foreword. I really like your ulzzang. I think he fits the Darren's personality perfectly. Kim Gun kind of reminds me of one of those real chill skater dudes. Overall, the personality section is very detailed (which I love) and consistent. He's very open and approachable which is really cool. I think you got the characteristics of a YG trainee down. I love the little details you put about his phobias and ADHD, ADHD especially because I haven't seen that in an app yet. I think that would be fun to play around with. I love his relationship with his twin. Opposites attract! The differences between them remind me a lot of Zack and Cody from Disney Channel. About the love interest, if you chose an idol I would prefer them to be on the Masterlist. If you wanted someone off the Masterlist, you should have messaged me beforehand so that we could work something out (I said that in the Masterlist section). I love his relationship with the other YG artists! Around the end, you started to get a little sloppy with the brackets. Please delete them. Once you fix these I can change your status! Thank you!
blank-headshot-icon.jpg (250×250) jacksonseven- | Darryl Kwak | Jayden | Main Vocal / Sub-Rapper | Kim Namjoo | Ho Jun Yeon | [][][] Accepted
Review: Thank you for being the first to apply for this position! OMG! HIS ULZZANG IS SO ADORABLE! I swear... he looks like a cat... I like cats... His personality is so adorable! I just want to hug him and love him...gahhhhh. I love sensitive guys. Ooooohhhh. Plot twist! I love how YG is twisting his shy and quiet personality to a cold one. Oh snap. Hockey! Really! I LOVE hockey! I could spazz about hockey forever (I love Sydney Crosby and Julie Chu...sorry. That's my sporty side coming out). Ooooohhh. Namjoo seems to have him completely wrapped around her finger. Hehe... That would be so fun to write about. Oh god. And their relationship is so intriguing. I literally awwww'd when I read the first question in the "Interview" section. I think his answer really speaks a lot about his relationship with his brother. I loved his interview section. I think they fit his personality beautifully. All the answers are short and shy, just like him! I don't see anything wrong with the app! Thank you for applying!

 

Status Glossary:
Pending - Either please fix what I asked you to or your review is coming soon! 
Accepted - Your application is okay!
Chosen - Congratulations! You're in!
Blacklisted - You got three strikes and are no longer allowed to apply (I'm really hoping no one gets this).