Plotlines

Vega and Polaris || YG Girl Group and Boy Group || Apply Open!

Vega:

images (225×225)

 

Main Vocal:
Her quiet nature stemmed from her rough trainee experiences but she chose to hide those all away from everyone instead. She worked so hard (harder than you could ever know) to get where she is now. She only has one goal: to move people with her music. Nothing is going to stop her. She's been in this business way too long to fail now.
Her: determined but quiet and reserved
Him: a free-spirit and slightly childish

Extra: Must be able to compose music

images (225×225)

 

Main Rapper/ Lead Vocal:
She's the social butterfly. Her easily approachable personality gave her a lot of connections. People doubt her talent because she made it through knowing people in the industry so she's out to prove that she deserves this position. He's her best friend who went through it all with her. They're inseperable. He taught her the importance of friendship, a lesson that she is never going to forget.
Her: friendly, out-going
Him: loyal

 

images (225×225)

 

Lead Dancer/ Lead Rapper:
She exerts a certain confidence to her. Even when she was still a child, everyone knew she was going to be a star. She knows she's good and isn't afraid to show it. She made a bet with him when they were still kids that she would make it big first but even though he debuted first, she's sure she'll win.
Her: slightly self-centered, strong-willed
Him: arrogant, sarcastic

 

images (225×225)

 

Main Dancer/ Sub-Vocal:
The minute her feet touch that stage, adrenaline courses through her veins and she wants nothing else but to perform her heart out. It's her escape from her past. Her past isn't dark and dreary but it has left a mark on her. It caused her to hold on tight to the people she cares about. That's why no matter what, she won't let him go.
Her: loyal, caring
Him: distant

Extra: Must at least friends with Polaris' Main Dancer/ Lead Vocal

 

Polaris:

images (225×225)

 

Main Vocal/ Sub-Rapper:
He's doing this for her. He hates the limelight. He hates being in front of everyone. But if sacrificing his privacy and desires is what it is going to take to make her fall in love with him, then he'll do it. He has the talent, anyway, so why not? But is she really "the one"?
Him: reserved, sentimental
Her: demanding, high strung


 

images (225×225)

 

Main Dancer/ Lead Vocal:
Dance is his life. He never thought about doing anything different ever in his life. Now, he's just living the dream. He's just your average guy who happened to make his dreams come true. One mistake, however, can make all that blood, sweat, and tears come crashing back down on him. Will she still be there to help pick up the pieces?
Him: chill, easy going
Her: distant

Extra: Must be at least friends with Vega's Main Dancer/ Sub-Vocal

images (225×225)

 

Main Rapper/ Sub-Vocal:
Even as a trainee, he was known for playing around and doing whatever he wanted. It didn't matter though. He has the talent so YG wasn't going to let him go. He was the player but he didn't mind. He knew that girls would still fall at his feet. He thrived with that image so he wasn't going to stop. He was just looking for another fragile, idol heart to break when he found her.
Him: narcissistic, confident
Her: bubbly, innocent

 

 

 

Hiya! It's just me again. I hope you like the plotlines! I tried to make them flexible so you could still work with them and put a lot of spin on each of them while still being able to keep with the plot. A lot of these actually give clues to what's going to happen in the actual story... ho ho ho...Stuff is gonna go down... If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me!