Gone

Him in Mirror

Two

 

"Taehyung! Did my mom come down?" You called out from the stairs.Taehyung innocently shook his head.

"Maybe she cant hear me.." You mumbled.

"Are there any beverage shop around here? I need to quench my thirst." You chuckled.

"Yeah, its just two blocks away" Taehyung smiled.

"Hold on, I need to get something." You ran back to your room to get your purse from your dressing table. "Found it," you took your purse and combed your hair, looking at the mirror but something strange was happening. The mirror was swallowed by a black mist. When the mist cleared off, you saw someone very familiar on the mirror. 

It was your mom.

She had this frightened look on her face. You called out for her but as soon as she looked at you, she was being pulled away by something. Hearing her hurtful screams you thumped on the mirror, almost breaking the mirror

"LET MOM OUT!!!" You called out. Desperately,  your mom reappeared on the mirror crying with bloodstains on her face. Flesh peeling off from her scalp. A missing hand. It wasnt a pleasing sight .

You let out a horrifying scream. You screamed and screamed till your voice cracked . Hearing your screams, Taehyung burst into the room and ran to you. You pointed at the mirror. As your mom was thumping on the mirror with sorrow and pain in her eyes, someone... A boy jumped and bit her shoulder and suprisingly, her shoulders snapped. Realising someone was the other side of the wall, the young boy stared at you and Taehyung. His eyes were bloodshot red-black. The corner of this mouth were covered in blood , some were dried up blood and some was the freshly eaten , you mom's blood. Taehyung frowned . He boy in the mirror looked very familiar. The boy smirked and reached his hands out. His hand was really comming out of the mirror. Quickly, Taehyung held your wrist and made a run for it. You stumbled and cried behind him while running and soon stopped in the park.

"What was that!!" you cried out.

"He..." Taehyung trailed off..

Still remembering the horrible sight you saw just a moment ago made your spine shiver. Still letting out a faint scream, you shivered. Shivered so badly that you couldn't feel your nerves. 

"Hyemi... I think i remember who that person was.." 

"W..ho.."

"I'm not really sure about what I saw but I have a slight guess that it was the first owner's son of that house..."

Taking glances on your reaction , taehyung continued.

"He was a kid that people would pity. His parents owned a big mirror factory and he woud be left alone in that big house for almost a week. His parents probrably came back to his house... maybe thrice a month. He had no one to play with or talk to so , he talked to himself in the mirror almost everyday , stuck in his room. Until one day , the town owner had to drop by his house and consult him to come out and play with the other kids but, the town owner never came out from that house after that day. Our town owner changed so many times because of that kid, Jungkook. Well its been almost 25 years since that kid died but.. the strange thing was.. The villager found his body by the town park pricked with shattered mirror bits. I have a feeling that.. even though he died, his soul never really left the place and shut himself in the mirror you saw in your room."

"Why..  isnt that house demolished?" you asked, with your voice still shaking.

"We tried but it didn't really work. Some said that his spirit didnt want the house demolished. You might have realised that the furnitures in the house never moved ."

You stared into space blankly.

"How do I get my mom back?"

Taehyung just stayed still. Maybe you should stay in my house for a while.. My parents should understand.." Taehyung comforted.