Following

Him in Mirror
Both of you walked along the broken pathway of stones. "Are you sure of where you are going?" You tugged onto Taehyung's shirt. Taehyung shook his head and walked.You felt eerie while walking. Suddenly, you felt someone holding your ankle with icy cold hands soft and watery. Chill ran up your spine causing you to let out a horrifying scream. Taehyung turned around quickly. "What ?!" "T...theres something holding my ankle.." Taehyung gave a 'you're kidding me right?' look. Slowly, you looked down. There was nothing.You let out a chuckle. Thud. You looked around. The bushes ruffled. Branches snapped. You grabbed Taehyung tightly. A figure ran pass. Your eyes widen. Taehyung looked at you and laughed. "Hahahah! Look at your face!" You shot a glare. "H..h..elp..." A weak voice called out. It was an old man, crawling out of the bushes. You walked slowly towards him but Taehyung stopped you. "He may be Jungkook." He whispered. "He isn't. Jungkook didn't look like this in the mirror." You whispered back. "How did you end up here?" You asked the old man. "I..I don't know.. My..home.." He replied with a coarse voice. "Do you know anyone else staying here??" You shouted out the words one by one incase he couldnt hear it. The man nodded his head once. "Who!?" "That young boy who lives by the hut in the the mountains.." The man replied weakly. "What did he do to you?" The old man stared at the skies, sighed and left. "What..." You breathed. The old man turned back and said : "Aren't you gonna follow?" "Er.. Yeah! We are.." You called out. As you and Taehyung walked behind The old man, you noticed something strange. He had no shadow. Only yours and Taehyung's shadow were there , under the dim light. "Hey! Did you realise that he doesnt have a shadow?" You whispered to Taehyung. "He is Jungkook." He replied. Your eyes widened. "How do you know?!" You shouted, a little too loud. You flashed and awkward smile when the old man turned. "Look at how he is walking." Taehyung replied. You looked at the old man walking. His back was straight, his footsteps were quick and, he was wearing clean clothes. As in ; too clean for a runaway. "What should we do?" You asked in your quivering voice. "Follow." Taehyung replied. You took a good look at Taehyung's face. Something had gone wrong.