Finale

Him in Mirror

Chapter 14

 

"Stay away from her!" A very familiar voice said.

It was Taehyung but before he could break you and Jungkook apart, Jungkook planted a kiss onto your lips. His lips felt like ice but a part of you felt really warm. Strangely, you felt weak as if your energy was being drained.

"Hyemi!!" Was what you heard before passing out.

"What did you do to her??" Taehyung fumed as he charged towards Jungkook .

"Just..What should I say, Draining her soul?" Jungkook laughed.

Taehyung clenched his fist tightly and swung his fist onto Jungkook's jaw. Jungkook fell onto the floor rubbing his jaw, chuckling.

"Filthy creature." Taehyung snarled.

"She is dead now." Jungkook said snickered.

"Not if I snatch her soul from you." Taehyung growled.

The corner of Jungkook's eyes twitched.

"How did he know..?" Jungkook said in his head.

"Now if I just.." Taehyung said as he walked over to Jungkook who was still on the floor.

 

Just when Taehyung was about to reach Jungkook, his head suddenly pounded unbearably.

"Ughh" Taehyung grunted as he grabbed his head, trying to suppress the pain forming in his head.

Taehyung's body shivered as he fell onto the floor. Half of his body was fading.

Jungkook chuckled , "This is the end, Taehyung... The end for you."

"No..." Taehyung said in his weakest voice.

"No.. Its not the time for you to die yet Taehyung...!" Taehyung said to himself as he looked at you with his hand reaching for you.

"It IS the time for you to die!" Jungkook spat as he stepped on Taehyung's wrist.

Taehyung clenched his teeth.

"Come on...." Taehyung grunted, looking at his right arm.

 

Just like a miracle, his right arm formed its shape again. Without losing another second, Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's arm and closed his eyes.

 

Hyemi...Hyemi...Where are you

 

You could hear someone calling for you. You were feeling all weird as if gravity didn't even exsisted. You could barely see anything because everything around you was pitch black but you could feel other souls wondering about.

 

Hyemi..!

 

There it was again. This time, you could feel something pulling you.

"Taehyung ah..." You called out afraid it might be one of the wondering souls.

 

Taehyung held firmly onto Jungkook who was thrashing about trying to free himself. Few moments later, a faint colour started to come off revealing another you just in a translucent version.

"I..did it" Taehyung smiled as he breathed out a sigh of relief.

With your vulnerable soul in his hands, Taehyung quickly went over to your body and gently placed your soul on your body. With your soul slowly being absorbed by your body, you regained your conscious in a few seconds.

"Hyemi yah!" Taehyung said as he drew you in for a hug.

 

Just when your cheeks were about to turn pink, Jungkook broke Taehyung's hug with a kick on his back.

"Hyemi, stay away." Taehyung commanded when you started getting closer to the two of them.

"But...I can't just.." You stammered.

"No! Just stay away." Taehyung fought back.

 

"I'm sorry Hyemi but I think this might be the last time you can see my face." Taehyung said with tears welling up in his eyes.

You looked at Taehyung , confused with what he just said. Even Jungkook looked flustered when Taehyung said his words.

"Lets stop this!" Taehyung shouted with some weird language continuing his sentence.

A really bright light shone over the two of them, causing you to block your eyes from the light.

The strong light died down after someone's scream. You looked around, still adjusting your vision.

 

In the middle of the the place, there was a person laying.

"Taehyung ah..?" You called out to the person laying on the ground.

As you stepped closer to the body, disappointment arose.

It was Jungkook.

"Taehyung is gone..." You said with your voice quivering. Tears formed in your eyes thinking it was over for you.

"What am I going to-" Just before you could finish your words, Jungkook's eyes shot open.

"Hyemi yah.." the lad smiled.

"Whats with this freak...." You muttered as you stepped back.

"Hyemi, I think I did it..!" The young boy said in a bright tone.

"Wha..what do you mean.." You replied carefully.

"I bonded myself with Jungkook..!"

"But why arent you in Taehyung's"

"Because Jungkook was the kid...?"

"How am I supposed to believe you."

"Look at this," Jungkook said as he raised his left arm, revealing a small birthmark.

"Wait..I remember seeing that on Taehyung's.."

 

Maybe he really is Taehyung...

 

You looked into his eyes. You could feel the same feeling that hit you when you looked into Taehyung's.

 

Crack.

 

"wha..?" you said looking around. The place around you started crumbling down, revealing only white lights. Slowly, the land around you started to crumble down. As the last peice of land crumbled beneath your feet, Jungkook wrapped his arms around you, pulling you into an embrace.

 

Everything went blank.

 

You found yourself laying on a sofa. You were back.

"Gosh Hyemi. You slept for such a long time!" A woman's voice said.

"Mom..?" your head shot towards the direction of the voice.

"You're alive..." You muttered.

"I'm sorry what?"

"N...Nothing~"

It felt real but somehow also like a dream to you.

 

Knock knock.

 

"Comming..!" You said as you went over to the door and opened it. Behind the door, stood a young looking boy that looked exactlty like Jungkook.

 

"Mind if I come in?" He said with his honey like voice.

"Jungkook..?" You said, staring at him.

"Yup" and he flashed a smile.

"Looking good, Hyemi" he said as he went pass you, into the house.

 

END

 

So thats it! The final chapter! How was it? Please commentttt your thoughtss

Firstly, I would like to say sorry if there were any mistakes throughout the story, I know I'm not a good writer cause I really really really am a newbie in writing! lacking details and stuff but aside that, I would like to sincerely thank my 76 subbies n those who commented ~~ ^^ you guys really made me finish this story hahah :)

 

Oh btw, I have a fanfic prepared for those who wants more thill..? Its called "The Cursed B Major" Click the link if interested ~~ (Featuring Jungkook and Mark of got7 and also, you as TaeRu)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/699067/the-cursed-b-major-horror-you-bts-semiromance-jungkook-mark-got7

 

Thank you very much for supporting Him In Mirror! *cries

 

Oh and i apologise if you didnt like Jungkook as the evil character :P

 

hehe