Reversed

Him in Mirror

Chapter 13

It was the blue portal again but it was steaming hot. You quickly grabbed your book and ran into the portal. It had the same procedure, blue particles flying everywhere. The next moment, you found yourself running on ice.

"What ? Where am I??" You looked around but only rocks of ice were around you.

An unfamiliar man was sitting on a wooden block, fishing on ice and he was staring weirdly at you.

"Erm.. excuse me but where am I..?" You asked the man.

"eaaahhhhh!!!!" The man screamed and ran with a frightened look on his face.

"Hey! Wait a minute!" You called out.

 

 

"I can't find it!!" Taehyung flared as he closed the 30th book

"Where is it??" Taehyung mumbled as he went through another pile of books.

Just then, Taehyung saw a book that caught his eyes.

"This book has got no title.." Taehyung said.

Taehyung opened the book and saw bloodstains on it.

"What the.." Taehyung cursed as bugs came out crawling out, causing him to drop the book.

Suddenly Taehyung's left arm faded into a translucent mist.

"Urgh! I'm running out of time..!" Taehyung grunt in fustration.

Taehyung quickly read through the contents of the bonding spell and the portal spells , tore the pages and kept it in his pocket.

"Hmm..?" Taehyung saw a familiar drawing of a ring on a page.

"I remember this ring was on Jungkook's finger." Taehyung said to himself.

"The Ring" Taehyug begun to read.

"Mainly used for teleporting to one place to another." Taehyung continued.

"Materials, three drops of...." Taehyung stopped reading as he did not want to know more.

 

After all the reading , Taehyung went where Jungkook was, he was still daydreaming. Still twirling his index finger in mid air, making portals to appear and disappear hoping someone would come out from it.

Jungkook's train of thoughts broke when he heard Taehyung approaching.

"Look whos here!" Jungkook said as he spread his arms.

"I'm running out of time." Taehyung said with his left arm still vanishing.

"Well, what can I do?" Jungkook mocked as he pulled out all his rings from his fingers, placing them on a small table.

Taehyung recognised the teleporting ring out of the 4 and walked towards Jungkook slowly.

"We can go back to Earth together." Taehyung said.

"I'm not interested." Jungkook snapped.

"I'm asking you a favour Jungkook. You know what I'm feeling." Taehyung said.

"I know you too well." Jungkook said.

As he was less than a meter close to Jungkook, his left arm turned back into a solid form letting Taehyung use his arm.

"I don't think so." In a flash, Taehyung snatched the rings and wore the teleporting ring and disappeared.

Jungkook smirked.

"Not a good choice, Taehyung." Jungkook said as he opened up a portal and faced it with his eyes closed.

"Hyemi...Hyemi..." Jungkook called out.

 

Being all cold alone in the winter made you shiver on ice.

"What is this." You whined.

As you kept walking, a huge red portal appeared before you.

"Hyemi...Hyemi..." A voice was calling for you.

As if you were being hypnotised, you followed the source of voice and ended up somewhere. Not just anywhere but Jungkook's lair.

"Hello~" Jungkook said forming a smirk on his face.

"J..Jungkook..." You shook in fear.

"Everything will be ending soon." Jungkook chuckled as he placed his hand on your head and started smoothing out your hair.

What was he going to do?

 

Taehyung huffed out a cough as he tumbled on the grass. He took out the piece of paper he kept from his pocket and read through the ingredients for the bonding spell.

"Four drops of human blood, a spoonful of bone marrow.." Taehyung continued referring to the paper while he gathered the materials. After a while, he placed the materials on the ground according to the order and started his experiment.

 

"What do you mean its over?" You questioned him.

"It will be the last of you to see Taehyung." Jungkook replied as held your face .

"Because I . Am. His. Feelings." Jungkook said as he looked into your eyes that were only an inch away.

You felt your goosebumps rising on your skin.

 

Hellow :)) This is the chapter before the final chapter ~~ Him in Mirror is ending :(( but yeah.... if you want, you can check out my next story ! Also horror/ thriller :) "The Cursed B Major"(2 chapters already released) starring Jungkook , mark of got7 and you ^^ so...Thank you subbers! And also for the nice comments :) reading them made me really happy and giddy hahah :P