Talking

Him in Mirror

Three

 

"Why not?!" Taehyung protested.

"Because she is a girl!" His mom answered back.

"That house... is cursed! I'm telling you, mom!"

"No. I'm not falling for your excuses!"

"Mom... I'm not..."

"I know she is around your age, but it doesn't do any good to you or me!"

"I'm not trying to sleep with her mom!"

"Did I say anything?!"

"I'm sorry ma'am but I think I will return home." You said apologiticly.

"Hyemi.. What about Jungkook?" Taehyung asked in a worried tone.

"Hahah He? It will be fine if I lock him in my room " you laughed off.

Taehyung did not laugh. He frowned at you.

"Hyemi.. Don't act like you are okay."

"I'm really fine! someone died? Who ? " You said , trying to be as casual as possible.

"Hyemi!!" Taehyung cried out. Realising tears in your eyes, he held wrist and stormed out of the house.

"Make sure you don't do anything to her!!" His mom shouted.

Oustide, it was dark. You could hardly see anything more than a meter. Being affraid you pulled Taehyung's hand that was holding your wrist. 

"Let me go!" You cried. 

Taehyung tightened his grip and headed somewhere. 

Soon you arrived at a huge house. It was your house.

"You said you're okay with everything so lets go." Taehyung said firmly.

Entering the house, you heard groanings from upstairs. The groans sounded very lonely. 

"You asked for this.." You said as you went up the stairs. Taehyung followed you from behind. You slowly turned the doorknob and pushed the door, hoping Jungkook wouldn't attack. As you went in, you the lights and saw nothing in you room. You headed towards your dressing table. Jungkook was thumping his head on the mirror. Your heart stopped in terror when the looked at you with his bloodshot eyes.

"Hi.." You said while quivering.

Jungkook just growled. You stood at least 5 feet away from the mirror,

"Why.. are you eating people" You said , still quivering.

"Grrr..mom....grrr.. dad..."Jungkook growled 

"Mom? Dad?" You questioned. Jungkook suddenly moved and rolled something towards the mirror you were at. It was a woman's head. You couldn't recognise the face but Taehyung gasped .

"Who...?" You asked Taehyung.

"Thats.... his.. mom." Taehyung replied still looking at the mirror.

"Jungkook ate his mom?!" You cried out. Looking at the dislocated head, bloodstains on the end of the neck was dried up, the eyeballs in the eye socket were missing. Flesh on her face was being eaten up by parasite. You almost felt like vomiting.

"Mom...grr.." He said as he rubbed off the parasite.

For a moment , you felt sorry for him. Jungkook went somewhere again which you couldn't see and came back rolling another head. This time it was a man's head. Assuming it was Jungkook's dad , you mumbled "monster" under your breath. He held his mom's and dad's face infront of the mirror and said 

"m..om.. dad.." 

It seemed like he was playing with 'toys'. While he was playing , he flashed an innocent smile at himself.

"Tell me why are you doing this!" You screamed at Jungkook. His smile faded and growled at you pouncing on the mirror, reaching for you with his hand . You stumbled backwards and let out a terrirying scream. Strangely, Jungkook's body wouldn't come out from the mirror. Still horrified, you screamed "Monster!!"

Jungkook snarled and reached for something which was out of your vision. It was another head, this time, it was your mom's. Growling, he tore open your mom's jaw. The cracking of the bone sounded very disgusting. Tears bursting out of your eyes, you screamed, " stop" repeatedly.

Smirking evily, he reached his hands out of the mirror with your mom's head and dropped it. With a thud, your mom's head came rolling . You could feel your heart beating 100 times in a second. Feeling all numb on your nerves, you shivered. Taehyung covered your eyes and said 

"Its okay... Its alright now.." repeatedly. Flooding Taehyung's hands with your tears you screamed and sobbed . You felt it was unfair, losing your mom when she was the only one left to care for you. Taehyung embraced you until you fell asleep. He soon fell asleep too.